It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Ownification

We all love our own kind and because of that love we all have hate within ourselves towards the 'different'. It is only a matter of awakening that hate.

You make "some" valid points as it pretains to the most base of ourhuman nature.

Hate does exist, stop complaining about it. You guys are the most racist people around, you just don't know it. You just need a spark to ignite the flame.

Yet, you discredit yourself and show your true feelings of anti-American sentiment by such statements.

There are no "most racist people around." There is (as you said) the inherant capability for this within all of mankind, in every race. It stems from the group survival instinct. There are two sorts, personal survival instincts and group survival. From the group survival instinct comes the notion that everything foreign is bad (because it may cause harm in some way to your group/tribe).

The only difference is whether you feed this base instinct (through fear or otherwise). It can grow and become much much more than the little indicator in a persons mind that is left over from our ancestors development and progress into a deep seated fear and ideology.

The basic idea is that whether a person admits it or not the truth still holds. Black, White, Hispanic, Asian WE ALL HAVE A DEGREE OF RACISM IN US. It's a primal survival mechanism. The sever racist on either side like Louis Farrakhan and David Duke (I can't think of a prominent Hispanic Racist) have allowed it to take over and have actually fed it.

You guys are the most racist people around

I can see that you are displaying your primal instincts, have you taken a world poll or is this a bit of a "Hasty Generalization?" The "you guys" really was a nice touch.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Quote Lazy: “
Yet, you discredit yourself and show your true feelings of anti-American sentiment by such statements.”

****How is being “racist” in any way anti-American?

The Hispanic “racist” group is call Aztlan.

Racial purity is "bad' when it's Southern Whites or Germans who seek it, but "racial purity" has defined Judaism for 3000 years, and when applied to them, it's good.

Apartheid was "bad" when middle-class Whites in South Africa wanted to protect their way of life, but it's "good" when the Jews in Israel don't want to be Islamisized.

The truth that makes men free is often the truth which men prefer not to hear.

“The people will believe what the media tells them to believe“ George Orwell

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
And I don't think they should be protected by "free speech". I mean they're no different than Al-Qaeda. It is proven they commit acts of violence, so being in the organization or supporting it should be a crime.

There's a difference between making a racial slur a criminal offense and making a part of a violent HATE GROUP a crime.

[edit on 18-4-2009 by Donnie Darko]

That is a very slippery slope outlawing any speech once we start down it,it will only lead to more trouble! Think about it big brother is all ready trying to make us "politically correct" which is made to make us all fall in line and become docile so we will never stand up for our rights.These skin heads and neo nazis are idiots to begin with and if we want them to go away don't give them any press and at every opportunity laugh at the and point out how stupid they are.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

****How is being “racist” in any way anti-American?

I'm sorry, I think that we may have gotten our wires crossed here. I was making reference to the posters (Ownification) statements about "you guys being the most racist." see below.

You guys are the most racist people around, you just don't know it.

Being that this article is about American racist I would have to take the logical stance that when Ownification says, "you guys" he/she is speaking of Americans in a very assuming manner.

That being said I would also logically determine that this assessment by ownification without any evidence to back it up is rooted in an Anti-American sentiment.

Sorry for the mix up.

Racial purity is "bad' when it's Southern Whites or Germans who seek it, but "racial purity" has defined Judaism for 3000 years, and when applied to them, it's good.

This is true, yet it is likewise true that all ethnicities have or had an Ethnocentric practice. It knows no bounds. The way that it is skirted by Jewish peoples is that they play the Holocaust card when you denounce Israeli actions. They will use Propaganda, Ad Hominem, and Appeal to Emotion in order to justify their cause. I use these terms in the real sense of Logical Fallacies in Argumentation (most especially propaganda).

Similar to the way that certain race baiting "civil rights activist" use the Ad Hominem (– “against the man;” attacking the arguer rather than the argument or issue) in order to discredit their opposition.

All you have to do is call a person a racist in this case and you can discredit their argument against what ever policies you may be arguing in favor of (Poisoning the Well – Unfavorable information about person A is presented (true or false). Therefore, any claims made by person A will be false).

I'm not going to get into the who's wrong and who's right of it all. There is legitimacy (however small or large) in almost every argument. I'm just pointing out the Logical Fallacies that people appeal to when they play their race cards.

Race card-never leave home without it......

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Aside from the fact that racism is retarded to the 100th power, what I find most interesting is this guy makes it like black people but Obama in power. Well they didn't. Considering the fact that Blacks only make up about 14% of the US population with Hispanics at about 18%, it is obvious that Obama was put into power by white people. If we go along with his rise to power being handled through our electoral system of course.
Other than that, it sounds like he has a lot of convincing to do to get people to see from his delusional perspective. Only influential children would buy into this garbage.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by lyyhtsource

it is obvious that Obama was put into power by white people.

First of all let me say that I'm no fan of Obama.

Secondly let's get one thing straight, Obama wasn't put in power by anyone!

Obama was elected, and he was elected by Americans from every walk of life.

Just as 47% of American from every walk of life chose a different political ideology, the point is it couldn't possibly be one group that elects a President.

It doesn't matter if they are Black, White, Brown, Yellow, Red, or Purple with Green Polka dots.

We the American people elected him, end of story. (Not everyone but you get the point)

We all need to get over the divisive crap that the establishment uses to play us against each other.

It starts with race and from there it spreads into the politics and allows them the political power to keep the shackles on us all.

WAKE UP!

IT'S SEEMS INNOCENT TO SAY SUCH THINGS ("it is obvious that Obama was put into power by white people.) AND IT JUST SHOWS HOW DEEP THE PROGRAMMING GOES......

[edit on 20-4-2009 by lazy1981]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
I'm moving to Boise this summer to complete my second major, but I've lived in Idaho before and I'm hispanic.... however I did not once encounter any spiteful racism. In fact, it almost seemed like no one even noticed. The media generates a lot of hype for the Aryan Nations, but they also get a lot of opposition and they remain a tiny minority. Idaho is not a racist state, the people there I've met have usually been very pleasant.

I was born in Idaho and spent a large part of my life there. That Aryan bunch are not from Idaho. They bought up some land after the ST. Helen's ash-fall killed a tourist season and bankrupted many people in that area. Logging ended at around the same time and the area was hurt badly. It has since rebounded and is thriving and growing.

The real Idahoans ran that bunch off once. It really sucks they are back. Believe me the locals make it very uncomfortable for them and don't want them around. The last time they were up there they did bombings and all kinds of bad stuff. That Bo Gritz fellow is involved but hides it in public. I helped a former member hide out once because they wanted him to kill his handicapped child so he ran. It's not just race with them, they also beleive in genetic purity and their members are supposed to kill any imperfect children born. You won't find that out on CNN though.

By the way, Hispanics have been in Idaho my whole life and in particular the southern farming area's. Most are natural born so I'm not surprised you encountered no Racism there.

When people come to Idaho they expect uneducated hicks. What they find is a population with a higher than normal education level and where most of the remaining Farmers have degree's or they send there children to get them. Farming is serious business there and I'm sure you noticed that Farming is very modern. The land produces 40 times the yield in 1940.

I left because the people form Salt Lake City started flooding in and bringing all their crap with them. They move there for the lifestyle and then turn it into the mess they just left

I think the local will take care of these sicko's. They did it once before by finding legal means to take their land an money to force them out.

You will also find them thick as flies in the Portland Oregon area and over in the Missoula Montana area.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Ah, yes...

Portland, Oregon...Tom Metzger and his merry bunch of psycho sicko psychophants...

Had a close encounter of the fisty kind with that crowd back in the day, a friend and I walked into the wrong place* and my friend had the wrong color skin...you may envision the rest at your leisure...trust me, bruises heal...

*when a cab driver asks you if you're really sure this is the place you want to go, think about making further enquiries...it might save you some unneccesary violence.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

That bunch came from your area and many came from Montana. None were native Idahoans. I dealt with them a couple of times. They got some cheap land and tried to form a community. The locals with the help of law enforcement and judges took their land and ran them off.

It sucks they are back. I just emailed family that live up there to see if it is a big deal or just a couple of transients from Montana hiding out. The largest population I encountered were in the Missoula, MT area. I had screaming matches with more than a few of them. Cowards, every one. They always wimped out and ran like little girls. When they don't have a gun they run and they are very illiterate for the most part.

Portland Oregon had a large vocal population also.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

I'm milky white and my first wife was Black so you can imagine how I deal with these clowns.

I ran an office in Portland in the mid-80's and even elected officials admitted their connection to the KKK. They did not even bother to hide.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Oddly enough, while SE Washington, where I'm from does have a small population of racists, they're not a vocal bunch for the most part... The reason may be twofold...one they don't want to cause issues for compatriots in the prison here, or two, they're into the meth. business here and don't want to raise too much in the way of attention.

Or neither...it is kind of strange, when I think about it. Though the groups run the gamut of race, they're all fairly quiet...

I suspect, obviously I don't know, that it's a small bunch trying to set up another Hayden Lake compound deal. Too bad, if true.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

The worst I've seen were the Skinheads in Portland. They beat a Diplomats Son to death with a bat while I was there. Picked him at random on the street. I was never so glad to shut down an office as I was when I got out of there. I had to drive my Secretary home every night out of fear for her riding on a bus. There were whole neighborhoods there that the Taxi's and the Police would not go. The Police in fact announced publicly they would not go into Crack Alley unless it was life and death.

In those days I was based out of Tacoma and had a permanent house there. We moved there because mixed couples were common and we were treated normal. Then the Crips moved in and ruined what was a wonderful City to live in.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I suppose I'm not an obvious target since I don't have a dark complexion, but my time in Idaho was spent in the east side, Idaho falls to be exact. A great bunch of folks out there...Anyway, you're right about the Idahoans, I would say a good portion of them have higher educations and even if they don't, they seem to be good mannered people. I'm originally from Texas, and racism is just so much worse there than up here in the northwest....And I don't mean just white racists.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
If i ever met one of these morons, i'd have a few choice words for them. They just need to forget it, and learn that everyone's equal, if they don't realize that soon they going to be the ones who are dead. What we should do is hunt down these extremists and destroy them, good solution for a lot of the world's problems.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
These Neo-Nazis are really a minority but such views are pervasive and regrettably part of American culture. I don't necessarily see this as a major threat. I think that mainstream discrimination is far more dangerous.

Look for example the way the christian right seeks to prevent gay marriage. By denying homosexuals the same right to marriage as everyone else, we are demoting them to a lower class. We are saying that they have less value. How does this relate to our Neo-Nazi's? In Nazi Germany, homosexuals were labeled degenerates, as a sub-class and we all know what happened after that.

We really need to examine our culture.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by lazy1981

OK don't take one sentence of mine and turn it around. Sometimes you write something which doesn't express your actual thought. What I was trying to state was that, the people who claim to not get affected by racial or any types of differences between us human beings are also racist.

You guys are the most racist people around

By 'you guys' I didn't mean ATS or Americans, it was to those individuals who proclaim that they are not at all influenced by 'difference'. Hope I corrected myself.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull

You guys are the most racist people around, you just don't know it. You just need a spark to ignite the flame.

...and who pray is "you guys"? ...and by what criteria do you judge "you guys"? You seem to be implying that "you guys" are inherently racist by nature, rather than as a learned response. If so, I'd say you've got some proving to do...

By 'you guys' I'm referring to individuals who think that they are not influence by the 'different'. (Are they the most racist? That is a 'slip' of a tongue, the level of hatred depends on your surroundings. )

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by dodadoom

You are correct but not everyone feels as you describe here:

Those 1 million people who died, you never cried once for them, you never held one ceremony for them, you never made one movie for them that showed their innocence.

I care and I cried. I disavowed and disengaged. Gave up on the
American dream when I realized it was turning into a nightmare.
I didn't vote for the war or for them.
Why do you think we are so divided?

Half of us are war mongers who seem to need to hate and argue,
and the other half is about peace and compassion for others
however unrealistic this expectation may be, now. Thanks for the posts.
Where are you from anyway? Why are half of us so paranoid to reveal?

Did you feel more emotional towards the Americans who died or the Iraqis? By answering that question you will wake up or fall in to a deeper sleep. Good luck.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Thanks for the reply! If you would be so kind as to answer mine,
I would answer yours. Thanks again!
My take is you dont care what I would say anyway.
Watch da news and do-da-doom!
Enjoy the land of the greed, home of the grave(s)......
No I dont care about others I'm American!

This explains it! Hope it was posted already, its that important.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 5seawarrior5

If i ever met one of these morons, i'd have a few choice words for them.

Be careful what you wish for. Some of those guys, and gals, are extraordinarily dangerous. Most are indeed morons and no more dangerous than most, however...there are some who are bloody, flippin' dangerous...antagonize at your own risk.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join