It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

Yup Sources checked

SLAVERY in MASSACHUSETTS

Massachusetts was the first slave-holding colony in New England, though the exact beginning of black slavery in what became Massachusetts cannot be dated exactly. Slavery there is said to have predated the settlement of Massachusetts Bay colony in 1629, and circumstantial evidence gives a date of 1624-1629 for the first slaves. "Samuel Maverick, apparently New England's first slaveholder, arrived in Massachusetts in 1624 and, according to [John Gorham] Palfrey, owned two Negroes before John Winthrop, who later became governor of the colony, arrived in 1630."[1]

ABOUT the AUTHOR

Douglas Harper is a historian, author, journalist and lecturer based in Lancaster, Pa. He is the author of "If Thee Must Fight:" A Civil War History of Chester County, Pa." (Chester County Historical Society, 1990); "An Index of Civil War Soldiers and Sailors from Chester County, Pa." (Chester County Historical Society, 1995); "The Whitman Incident: Revolutionary Revisions to an Ephrata Tale" (Lancaster County Historical Society Journal, 1995); "West Chester to 1865: That Elegant & Notorious Place" (Chester County Historical Society, 1999).

Harper is a graduate of Dickinson College, Carlisle, Pa., with a degree in history and English. He has been featured in a BBC production on the Welsh settlements in America, and has been interviewed as a source for historical articles by the Philadelphia Inquirer, Washington Post and many magazines.

[edit on 19-4-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

I once posted an inquiry on one of these Aryan site concerning the following topic -

Chimps, Humans 96 Percent the Same, Gene Study Finds
August 31, 2005

Scientists have sequenced the genome of the chimpanzee and found that humans are 96 percent similar to the great ape pecies.

"If people are asking what makes us human, they're not going to find a smoking gun [in this study]," said Evan Eichler, a genome scientist at the University of Washington in Seattle who was part of the research team. "But they're going to find suggestions for where to look."

Source : National Geographic News

Human-chimp gene study upsets long-held view
Apr. 17, 2007

ANN ARBOR, Mich.—Put a human and a chimpanzee side by side, and it seems obvious which lineage has changed the most since the two diverged from a common ancestor millions of years ago. Such apparent physical differences, along with human speech, language and brainpower, have led many people to believe that natural selection has acted in a positive manner on more genes in humans than in chimps.

But new research at the University of Michigan challenges that human-centered view.

"We often think that we're unique and superior to other species, so there must be a lot of Darwinian selection behind our origin," said Jianzhi (George) Zhang, associate professor of ecology and evolutionary biology. "However, we found that more genes have undergone positive selection in chimpanzee evolution than in human evolution."

Source : University of Michigan

What I pointed out was that all members of the Human species, in a genetic sense, are practically identical, differing from one another, more or less, as members of a family differ from one another, and that in fact skin color, as well as any other superficial physical difference between individual persons was absolutely meaningless.

My query was completely and entirely ignored ...

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69Massachusetts was the first slave-holding colony in New England, though the exact beginning of black slavery in what became Massachusetts cannot be dated exactly. Slavery there is said to have predated the settlement of Massachusetts Bay colony in 1629, and circumstantial evidence gives a date of 1624-1629 for the first slaves. "Samuel Maverick, apparently New England's first slaveholder, arrived in Massachusetts in 1624 and, according to [John Gorham] Palfrey, owned two Negroes before John Winthrop, who later became governor of the colony, arrived in 1630."

The first blacks were indentured SERVANTS, the article is referring to the first blacks in 1630 as slaves which is not at ALL correct. In fact most indentured servants at that time were European, not black.

Your source is biased. Not surprising though. I would think the State of MA would have a better understanding of when their laws were enacted rather than some afro-centric revisionist history site.

[edit on 19-4-2009 by Sonya610]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by visible_villain

What I pointed out was that all members of the Human species, in a genetic sense, are practically identical, differing from one another, more or less, as members of a family differ from one another, and that in fact skin color, as well as any other superficial physical difference between individual persons was absolutely meaningless.

My query was completely and entirely ignored ...

It hasn't my friend very good question.

This is from my reply from another post.

"OK I love this video series here is video 1 of 13

For all those who believe there is a difference based on "Race" or skin color this will be a massive eye opener. I would highly recommend watching the complete series!

I think I'll upload it later to our video/media center.

You will have a completely different opinion about the human race!"
Come on let's meet the Family

[edit on 19-4-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The only thing i would argue about genetic difference is the different rates of disease within races. Some races are more susceptible to skin cancer (white people), latin americans are generally more susceptible to high blood pressure, some studies have shown black people are more susceptible to colon cancer etc etc. In the end we're all very equal, i hope however scientists will be allowed to study these very important genetic differences as it may allow us to find the genes involved and turn them off.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610

Your source is biased. Not surprising though. I would think the State of MA would have a better understanding of when their laws were enacted rather than some afro-centric revisionist history site.

Well let's take a closer look at this shall we?

Here we have a somebody who is widely used for reference and his material by many who are looking into our ugly past and finding some history that "SOME" would like to ignore.

Harper is a graduate of Dickinson College, Carlisle, Pa., with a degree in history and English. He has been featured in a BBC production on the Welsh settlements in America, and has been interviewed as a source for historical articles by the Philadelphia Inquirer, Washington Post and many magazines.

And is branded a Revisionist "Afro-Centric" Then on the other hand we have "Some" People who seem to be a "Afro-Phobic"

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Nice, whenever my home state is in the news, it's always about racists, pedophiles, and convicts. We don't have THAT many people here, but it's always bad news. I'm just glad I live just outside Boise, never had a problem with white supremacist trash.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Documented or not...slavery is a concept that has existed since the dawn of man. There's no real sense trying to point fingers at a specific source, be it white, black, arab, etc....The bottom line is that slavery of any kind is simply wrong. Anybody can be the victim of racism as well, the point is that we need to stop looking at race, and start looking at individual accomplishments.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko

when can people forget about the idea of "race".

Why would you want to? It would be akin to people forgetting about the idea of different types of fruit. Wouldn't it be boring if the only fruit you could eat would be Bananas? No more apples, no more oranges, no more strawberries...

Do not hate, separate. All races should be preserved, and the only way to do this is to prevent miscegenation.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
The only thing i would argue about genetic difference is the different rates of disease within races. Some races are more susceptible to skin cancer (white people), latin americans are generally more susceptible to high blood pressure, some studies have shown black people are more susceptible to colon cancer etc etc. In the end we're all very equal, i hope however scientists will be allowed to study these very important genetic differences as it may allow us to find the genes involved and turn them off.

There's sickle cell which only affects black people, and there's a disease I forget the name of which only affects jewish people, etc. Whites get skin cancer much more frequently, etc. So there is a scientific genetic difference in race, race is definitely not just a theory. You also have bone marrow transplants. Black people who need a bone marrow transplant can only get it from another black donor, same with a white person that needs a transplant, can only get it from another white donor or it will not be compatible.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ant4AU
reply to post by blackcube

That would go for any race who claims that they are the supreme race. We are one race and that is the human race.

while i agree with you, i think the big problem with this (in main stream society) is that it doesnt set well.

It seems way too saturday morning cartoonish for real life to say it like that....especially for people who grew up around folks who don't think that way

(Back woods kentucky all the way to the projects in New York and etc)

I share a belief with a lot of other people though, something that rids the human race of it's hatred towards each other.

The introduction of a new more threatening race.

Once we have a common goal to unite against, our hatred gets funneled somewhere else instead of each other.

IMO - it just goes to prove that hate and indifference is built into the human race. Perhaps as a means of holding us back?

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I see on this thread much ignorance.
I see much parroting of polically correct statements. Each of you trying to outdo the other. You have truly revealed that you do not think for yourselves. The media has done it for you. Emanuel Rabinovich must be grinning ear to ear.

Where do you people get that Aryan Nations is touting racial superiority?
Where do you get that they are a hate group?
Why do you deny race?

Race is not about skin color alone. Think about it as color codiing. Race is about physical difference. It is about psychological difference. Did you know that the negroid races of Africa are the only creature on Earth that have hair that has no core? All others have a core. The hair of the different races is also a different shape.

Originally the word Aryan meant “wise ones”. It had nothing to do with race or color.

How exactly are the folks of Aryan Nations “terrorizing” anyone?
Do they have a right to segregate themselves and be with their own kind or not?
Do they have a right to want to preserve the white race?
Do they have a right to teach their children to only marry another white? Do they have a right to free speech expressing their ideas and gaining members?
Do they have a right to be proud of their white heritage?

Why exactly do their activities bother you?

Yes, purehugeness, make no mistake about it. Fear of that which is different runs thru ALL SPECIES.
It is a HARD WIRED SURVIVAL INSTINCT.
It will never be bred out, nor legislated out. Gdt used to it.

Yes, imaginaryreality, white people are waking up to the fact that if they don’t speak up and defend themselves they will become extinct. Drowned in a sea of dark skinned people who even as we speak are dreaming of the day when they will own Europe, and America, indeed the whole world.

Visiblevillian, really guy, do you have a hard time telling which is the human an which is the chimp?
And do you also have trouble deciding if any person you might be talking to is white, oriental or negro?

If you are honest with yourself and did not just repeat something you read somewhere without thinking about it, you would have noticed that there are many more differences between humans and chimps than there are similarities. Maybe you should check out how much your DNA has in common with that of a Cabbage.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
wow, some people sound like they are suffering from unfounded fears when they feel the need to form brotherhoods and spout off nonsense.

free speech by hate groups is a right. it's offensive and obtuse but, alas it is in our constitution.

having an inflated ego based on fear of what is different is just plain sad.
believing that your race will die out if some choose to "co-mingle" and procreate with other races is paranoia.
advocating violence against people is repugnant.
killing and assaulting those who you deem to be subhuman is psychotic and illegal.

and yes, they are terrorists.
anyone who doubts this should research american history.
these hatemongers have been around a very long time.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
We all love our own kind and because of that love we all have hate within ourselves towards the 'different'. It is only a matter of awakening that hate.

Here is an example: 3000 Americans died, since Americans were your kind and not that much different you cried for them, you held ceremonies for them, you made movies for them, you called them heroes, wrote books about them, went and killed 1 million people for them. Those 1 million people who died, you never cried once for them, you never held one ceremony for them, you never made one movie for them that showed their innocence.

Hate does exist, stop complaining about it. You guys are the most racist people around, you just don't know it. You just need a spark to ignite the flame.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ownification

You are correct but not everyone feels as you describe here:

Those 1 million people who died, you never cried once for them, you never held one ceremony for them, you never made one movie for them that showed their innocence.

I care and I cried. I disavowed and disengaged. Gave up on the
American dream when I realized it was turning into a nightmare.
I didn't vote for the war or for them.
Why do you think we are so divided?

Half of us are war mongers who seem to need to hate and argue,
and the other half is about peace and compassion for others
however unrealistic this expectation may be, now. Thanks for the posts.
Where are you from anyway? Why are half of us so paranoid to reveal?

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by dodadoom

You are correct but not everyone feels as you describe here:

Those 1 million people who died, you never cried once for them, you never held one ceremony for them, you never made one movie for them that showed their innocence.

I care and I cried. I disavowed and disengaged. Gave up on the
American dream when I realized it was turning into a nightmare.
I didn't vote for the war or for them.
Why do you think we are so divided?

Half of us are war mongers who seem to need to hate and argue,
and the other half is about peace and compassion for others
however unrealistic this expectation may be, now. Thanks for the posts.
Where are you from anyway? Why are half of us so paranoid to reveal?

I think the people in Iraq are also partly responsible for the massacre in our own country.

Have you heard of the Reichstag fire? Same thing.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Granted these slime bags are deplorable for their racist and brutal activities.

But, lets all agree that this is not something that is really news to anyone.

I'm sure that it's been well known in the region that they are and have been recruiting for some time now.

It's rather convenient that people want to start with all the "violence," "racist," and "militia-men" all of the sudden as if they didn't know that this was happening.

It's seems to me that it's more of a tactic to use what ever media outlets possible to whip the people (mainly liberal minded people) into a gun grabbing, watch your neighbor, OMG there is a new barbarian tribe on the loose frenzy.

And guess what the solution will be????

That's right people more government...

Wake up, this is an old tactic and it's tired and pathetic.

To hell with the racist bastards, I could care less about them (although everyone is entitled to their opinion no matter what it may be).

The point is that people and the MSM are using this to suit their own purposes and the only thing that's sadder than a bunch of fanatical racist skinheads is that some people can't see when they are being played like a fiddle....

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

But the fact of the matter is that these types of groups must be removed eventually or we will never move forward as a species when we are still hating eachother for lame reasons like skin color.

I get what you're saying, but to give any form of government control over these groups would be a very thoughtless reaction. You can't let them ever decide what groups should have their rights taken away and which groups shouldn't. Just look at what they've done with the word "terrorist". The terrorist watch list has over a million on it in the US now. You really think that many people should qualify? Of course they don't, but you give the government an inch because of (9/11 for instance) and they take way more than a mile.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   

You guys are the most racist people around, you just don't know it. You just need a spark to ignite the flame.

...and who pray is "you guys"? ...and by what criteria do you judge "you guys"? You seem to be implying that "you guys" are inherently racist by nature, rather than as a learned response. If so, I'd say you've got some proving to do...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join