It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984

Originally posted by purehughness
What also concerns me, is that this is bound to be happening all over the world in white-dominated countries. I mean yeah you got USA and UK, but 'white power' groups are pretty prevalent in Russia too. It's just shameful that man can act like this to his fellow man.

I mentioned above that Poland and Germany are seeing a massive uprising of such groups and they're not just sending out leaflets. These peopel actually go out on training days, physically getting themselves fit and firing paint guns (or real ones if the country allows it). They are training for a war they believe is coming. It's not just these two countries either.

No way.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by purehughness

No problem at all, your other points are very well founded. I truly do worry that the BNP will get a hold on this country. If they ever managed to gain 20% of the votes in parliament then it would be a big snowball effect and they would gain more and more public support.

reply to post by Donnie Darko

Oh yes believe me that is true. If you can stand reading such stupid rhetoric you can visit their websites. I suggest before doing so you set up a proxy server as you don't want to be associated with others viewing such material. I looked at it around 6 months ago, website after website, seeing the numbers growing, seeing groups being organised in many cities. If you want a more mainstream look at it then you can easily search for the programs made by Ross Kemp.

They were titled "Ross Kemp On Gangs. That perked my interest and i went searching further. It is a very scary thing that they are rising in so many countries and being so militant.

[edit on 19-4-2009 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
There are many thing wrong with our society (UK) people leaching off the state when capable of working, makes anyone claiming benefits look bad, thats the price we pay for our welfare sytem its open to abuse! Govt letting to many immigrants in, its not their fault, they want a better life, and the vast majority are prepared to work in very menial jobs for it. I work for a very large company, which employs a lot of agency staff. Its normally easier to chat with the migrant agency staff, than the permanent staff, solely because the UK staff seem to have a high opinion of themselves, when we all do the same job. Heres a clue, the company is named after a chocolate bar?
I don't think there is any difference between "races! we all share the same hopes and aspirations, just some people seem to think they should be first and foremost

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

It's not all doom and gloom though, there are loads of noble organisations working to try and stem the wave of hate. The most obvious one would be this one :

Stop the BNP

But you're right that a 20% BNP hold would mean drastic action would have to be taken to protect the rights of those in our country who aren't of the white majority and would be persecuted by this band of facists.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by fasrind

You're a beacon.

I know what you mean about it being easy to talk to our migrant brothers, at the bookshop I work at, we've got an agency cleaner. Really easy to have a good down to earth conversation and share hopes and dreams. Major kudos to them for doing the menial jobs. If the BNP were to throw them out, who'd do these jobs? Hopefully those abusing the benefit system might get some sense when they see their country becoming a cesspit.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by purehughness
You're a beacon.

I know what you mean about it being easy to talk to our migrant brothers, at the bookshop I work at, we've got an agency cleaner. Really easy to have a good down to earth conversation and share hopes and dreams. Major kudos to them for doing the menial jobs. If the BNP were to throw them out, who'd do these jobs? Hopefully those abusing the benefit system might get some sense when they see their country becoming a cesspit.

Not just the menial jobs though. I wonder how many of these people who complain about immigration use the NHS. Back in the 70's and 80's the NHS would have failed if it weren't for Britain recruiting vast numbers of nurses and doctors from other countries. Even today the NHS is packed with nurses and doctors who come from other countries.

My own father is currently in hospital and i can tell you from personal experience that the nurse who comes from the Philippines looks after the patients far better than the other nurses who all seem to be British born and bred. That's not to say all British nurses are bad, i just think immigrants are used to working a little harder.

Then there are the fruit pickers. No British worker wants to do that job, that is exactly why farmers shipped in the immigrants. Imagine spending all day picking strawberries, i've done it, it isn't pleasant. If the immigrants want to do that job then all power to them!

White supremacy? Give me a damn break, no race is superior. Genetically we may have some advantages and equally disadvantages. Like white people are more prone to skin cancer, but people from latin america are more prone to heart disease. It evens out quite nicely.

[edit on 19-4-2009 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie DarkoHardcore racists imo, are either deep down jealous of people of "color", want somewhere to belong, or were just brainwashed.

Racists are jealous of people of color? Oh that must be because only whites can be racist. LOL.

When it comes to hard core racist organizations nothing can compare to the Nation of Islam. They quite literally teach their followers that an evil black scientist bred white people without a soul, therefore whites are quite literally blue eyed devils.

But they aren't racist right? Cause they are "people of color".

Yakub is said to have been born in Mecca, at a time when 30% of the Meccans were "dissatisfied". At the age of six he discovered the law of attraction and repulsion by playing with magnets made of steel.[2] This insight led to his plan to create a new people. He "saw an unlike human being, made to attract others, who could, with the knowledge of tricks and lies, rule the original black man."[2] By the age of 18 he had exhausted all knowledge in the universities of Mecca. He then discovered that the "original black man" contained both a "black germ" and a "brown germ". With 59,999 followers he went to Patmos where he bred out the black, and created a brown race after 200 years, killing all dark babies. Finally, after 600 years the white race was created.

According to NOI doctrine, Yakub's progeny were destined to rule for 6,000 years before the original black peoples of the world regained dominance, a process that began in 1914.[3][4][5]

The doctrine of Yakub was first proclaimed by Wallace Fard Muhammad and was later developed by his successor Elijah Muhammad.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

Well rascism can cover all ethicities, I guess we're just using white supremacists because they're more likely to be the most prevalent in these times and the OP was about Aryan Nations (a neo-Nazi group).
I've heard a lot about Nation of Islam though, nasty piece of work there too. Interesting what you said about white people being created with no soul by an evil black scientist, there were some who said black people were created by God to be slaves with no soul.
I think really whichever ethnicity these groups choose to revile, it's all down to base ignorance and falsehoods to suit their cause.
It's all bad regardless...

[edit on 19/4/2009 by purehughness]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by purehughnessInteresting what you said about white people being created with no soul by an evil black scientist, there were some who said black people were created by God to be slaves with no soul.

LOL...yeah have to mention the slavery thing huh? Slavery was more prevalent in Africa than America. For centuries as much as half the population of Sub-Saharan Africa WERE slaves.

Their liberal use of slaves, and the selling of slaves is what made the idea catch on.

Interesting little known fact. The first blacks in the U.S. were indentured servants, not slaves, as were many Europeans. It was a BLACK MAN named Anthony Johnson that went to court to have his black servant declared a lifetime slave. He won his court case and set the precident that blacks can be held as slaves for life. That was the first documented case of true slavery in the U.S. Colonies.

That is one fact we don't hear much about during black history month huh? A black man that changed the future of blacks in America in a most astounding way, yet his name is NOT a household world. Go figure.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

You have a point there. Back in the late 1980s and early 1990s when the skinhead phenomenon was a well-funded topic for law enforcement ala the "war on drugs," we saw several incidents involving a local synagogue that was "threatened" and "defaced." Surely it had nothing to do with the rabbi paying skinheads to harass him so he could collect the insurance could it?

Unlike a lot of you I know people who have been involved in the movement for a very long time and lots of those "incidents" that happen are entrapment.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610

Interesting little known fact. The first blacks in the U.S. were indentured servants, not slaves, as were many Europeans. It was a BLACK MAN named Anthony Johnson that went to court to have his black servant declared a lifetime slave. He won his court case and set the precident that blacks can be held as slaves for life. That was the first documented case of true slavery in the U.S. Colonies.

That is one fact we don't hear much about during black history month huh? A black man that changed the future of blacks in America in a most astounding way, yet his name is NOT a household world. Go figure.

Sorry, the slavery thing just came up as a point, but WOW, I didn't know that about Anthony Johnson! Thanks for bringing that to light!

Obviously the history of slavery goes back thousands of years and isn't limited to 18th/19th century America, take the roman empire for example, POWs used to become slaves to conquering nations as routine.
But you'd have thought mankind would have grown out of this primite mindset by now?

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Northern Idaho, Eastern Washington have always had this undercurrant flowing through it... My town, being a prison town, has more than it's fair share of rascist groups, and not just the Aryan Brotherhood, either...Nation of Islam, several Hispanic seperatist groups, even a Samoan group based out of Salt Lake City... I've had more than one closer than I'd like encounter with these types, violently so in a couple of instances.

The fear of the "other" is what drives these people. It's something that is ingrained into our psyche's, and I don't see it ending anytime soon.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Good Lord man, sounds like you're living in a warzone there!
Has this ever spilled over into being all out street battles?

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by purehughness

Naah...not really. We did have a series of drive bys a few years back, but nothing recently...

Most seem to be waiting for "colleagues" to get out of the big house... Either that or they're into the meth. trafficking and maintain a low profile. It's just hard to miss the prison tats when you know what to look for. After a while you get to recognizing them when they walk into your workplace...

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

I've had a white supremacist come into my workplace before, I work a bookshop, and you could see it a mile off. Skinhead, tattoos all over, with things like A.C.A.B. (All Coppers Are Bastards), the swallow tattoos, and to cap it off, 'white power' on his arm with a totenkopf background. So intimidating, looked like he's fly off the handle at the slightest wrong word.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
This is weird since I live close to this area.

Aryans, Interrupted

I dont know why they are moving back.I agree there were many politicians involved then maybe now, as well..

The Aryans were more or less booted out of Idaho. Why they retuned there is odd. It had something to do with Winkler being booted out.

The KKK also likes to burn crosses. That gives some input in to what they are thinking.

They must be building a new compound.

I'm hoping the Feds will get them on a tax evasion, or gun regulation. They cant go after them for Freedom to assembe or freedom of speach.

I was concerned about both a Black man and a Woman running for President. Most people arent ready to accept a woman either.

[edit on 19-4-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

I like that comment;
""Most seem to be waiting for "colleagues" to get out of the big house... Either that or they're into the meth. trafficking and maintain a low profile""

Good point. I expect to see a lot of 20 year olds with freshy shaven heads.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Racism, or "racial Superiority" are total bull# and anyone who practices them needs a serious head examination.

I've grown up around Blacks, Asians, Indians, Middle Easterners, Whites and Native Americans...

The Most annoying out of these groups (as well as the most racist, Disrespectful of others cultures, and generally ignorant of the way the rest of the worlds cultures work) are the Whites.

When I meet a New Racist "friend" I always end up humming this song... Or occasionally singing "I know politics bore you But I feel like a hypocrite talking to you And your racist friend"

They Might Be Giants "Your Racist Friend"

This is where the party ends
I cant stand here listening to you
And your racist friend
I know politics bore you
But I feel like a hypocrite talking to you
And your racist friend

It was the loveliest party that Ive ever attended
If anything was broken I'm sure it could be mended
My head cant tolerate this bobbing and pretending
Listen to some bullet-head and the madness that hes saying

Ill just sit here wondering how you
Can stand by your racist friend
I know politics bore you
You and your racist friend

And your racist friend
I know politics bore you
And your racist friend

Out from the kitchen to the bedroom to the hallway
Your friend apologizes, he could see it my way
He let the contents of the bottle do the thinking
Cant shake the devils hand and say you're only kidding

And your racist friend
I know politics bore you
And your racist friend

One day the Party that is life will be free of this mental disorder...

However it's going to take people being willing to truly look at a person for their merit, their Beliefs and their character; as opposed to the color of their skin.

Racists are stupid. If stupid doesn't apply ignorant damn well does.

My $2.00 (considering current inflation)

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610

As always your version of the events are very biased although "Virginian" history is very interesting it does not represent what the other colonies were doing as a whole.

He did not create the African slave trade nor did he influence "Whites" to become slave owners and as always you seem to leave out all the "Rest" of the Story,

Anthony Johnson (American Colonial)

According to the earliest known court records, slavery was first established in Virginia in 1654

The unfortunate defendant in the court action, John Casor, thus became the first individual in Virginia known to be legally declared a slave by the government (before this case legally defined bondage had not yet fully taken hold in Virginia, although it had already by the 1630s in Massachusetts; in Virginia blacks were indentured servants up until slavery gradually took effect).

In 1664, worried for his family and facing tighter prejudice against free blacks, Johnson sold his land and moved his family to Maryland, where he rented new land. In 1669, after Johnson's death, a jury of white men in Virginia declared that because Johnson "was a Negroe and by consequence an alien," so the 50 acres (200,000 m2) he had deeded to his son Richard in Virginia was awarded to another white man. Anthony Johnson was the most wealthy black man to have purchased his contract from indentured service ever up until the end of the Civil War 200 years later.

[edit on 19-4-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69According to the earliest known court records, slavery was first established in Virginia in 1654

The unfortunate defendant in the court action, John Casor, thus became the first individual in Virginia known to be legally declared a slave by the government (before this case legally defined bondage had not yet fully taken hold in Virginia, although it had already by the 1630s in Massachusetts; in Virginia blacks were indentured servants up until slavery gradually took effect).

Check your sources. I have two sources, including PBS.org AND the MA gov site that say slavery was legalized in MA in 1641, and Anthony Johnson won his case in 1640. That means Anthony Johnson was the first true slave owner in the colonies.

www.mass.gov...

It is generally agreed that African slaves first arrived in Massachusetts in the 1630's, and slavery was legally sanctioned in 1641. During the colonial era, numerous laws were passed regulating movement and marriage among slaves, and Massachusetts residents actively participated in the slave trade. Historians estimate that between 1755 and 1764, the Massachusetts slave population was approximately 2.2 percent of the total population; the slave population was generally concentrated in the industrial and coastal towns.

www.pbs.org...

In 1640, the year Johnson purchased his first property, three servants fled a Virginia plantation. Caught and returned to their owner, two had their servitude extended four years. However, the third, a black man named John Punch, was sentenced to "serve his said master or his assigns for the time of his natural life." He was made a slave.

In 1641, Massachusetts became the first colony to legally recognize slavery. Other states, such as Virginia, followed. In 1662, Virginia decided all children born in the colony to a slave mother would be enslaved. Slavery was not only a life-long condition; now it could be passed, like skin color, from generation to generation.

[edit on 19-4-2009 by Sonya610]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join