It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackcube
Just the idea of white supremacy is so stupid that shows that intelligence is not the strongest point of that "mythical race"

Aryans are freaking Indians anyway. hahaha. so dumb.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I wonder what the chances are that one day the government will decide to call these supremicist groups what they really are, terrorsit organizations, and stop proteting these groups with the first amendment.

That is the only real way I can that we will ever be able to stop these groups from exsiting, start treating them like terrorist groups such as al-quieda for example, who both have goals of forcing their "supremacy" over what they think are lesser peoples....

I don't know, Mabye what I am saying isnt the most rational thing to say, I am just fed up with these groups. They are one of the biggest road blocks preventing us from finally getting past the race issue.

Something needs to be done, but can something be done with out resorting to the kind of mentality that these hate groups have? In other words can we get rid of them with out gaining the mentality of " we hate you and we are going to do what ever it takes to get rid of you". If we can't then we will ultimatley be no better than them...

Ugh, This is so frustrating. Sorry, this ended up being more of a vent then anything...

[edit on 19-4-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Um okay I fell for the thread. Actually I'm glad for this thread!
It needs talked about some more apparently!
It sounds like we all pretty much agree about these "wackos".
Its probably like a gang thing with most of them. Indeed, they call it a
brotherhood. I am in agreement we need to move beyond this.
It so reminds me of hitler and trying to justify genocide.
There is no way to justify it. It is a narrow one sided view and should not
happen in this country but whaddaya do? Like gays, we dont have to agree but we need to be tolerant to have a civilized society. Unless we make everyone christian or whatever we will have to learn to get along.
It is just like a big sandbox with big babies that cant play together!
I just wanted to say, its not just these people that are racist.
Some of the guys I work with? Wow! They are blatently racist and
would shoot an environmentalist on site!(btw)

In the next breath they are pro life/ anti abortion! wtf?
Its a weird kind of primordial reaction we should of got over millenia
ago one would think!
I guess killin's okay as long as they decide who deserves it!
Thanks for your posts! It gives me some hope.

[edit on 19-4-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
It's kind of interesting how anti-racism and environmentalism, and racism and anti-environmentalism, go together, isn't it?

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
I wonder what the chances are that one day the government will decide to call these supremicist groups what they really are, terrorsit organizations, and stop proteting these groups with the first amendment.

That is the only real way I can that we will ever be able to stop these groups from exsiting, start treating them like terrorist groups such as al-quieda for example, who both have goals of forcing their "supremacy" over what they think are lesser peoples....

I don't know, Mabye what I am saying isnt the most rational thing to say, I am just fed up with these groups. They are one of the biggest road blocks preventing us from finally getting past the race issue.

Something needs to be done, but can something be done with out resorting to the kind of mentality that these hate groups have? In other words can we get rid of them with out gaining the mentality of " we hate you and we are going to do what ever it takes to get rid of you". If we can't then we will ultimatley be no better than them...

Ugh, This is so frustrating. Sorry, this ended up being more of a vent then anything...

[edit on 19-4-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

dude i agree.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

Thank you for that. It is I guess.
To me it seems like some just enjoy killing!
Thats friggin' freaky!
They need a "scapegoat" or a "target" and act accordingly.
They need someone to blame instead of working on their own self!

Or its just a fear of anything slightly different!

Usually what we dont understand we kill and dissect!
Now you know why I picked this name, I dont hold out much hope for humanity.
If the greed and indifference to others dont get us, mama nature will.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by dodadoom

Thank you for that. It is I guess.
To me it seems like some just enjoy killing!
Thats friggin' freaky!
They need a "scapegoat" or a "target" and act accordingly.
They need someone to blame instead of working on their own self!

Or its just a fear of anything slightly different!

Usually what we dont understand we kill and dissect!
Now you know why I picked this name, I dont hold out much hope for humanity.
If the greed and indifference to others dont get us, mama nature will.

I think humanity, actually, is inherently good but is just so corrupted by:

1) outside forces
2) our awareness of physical death but lack of understanding of what happens to our consciousness

Hardcore racists imo, are either deep down jealous of people of "color", want somewhere to belong, or were just brainwashed.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Good points and deep thoughts! Star and flag!
You bring up good speculation!
I still think its some type of fear.
As much as fear permeates every facet of our society,
it only stands to reason it would here also.

I cannot say it is not jealousy either. I have also seen that at work bigtime.
I play music. I recorded a CD with my sister of Xmas music we
put together and played. Oh man you could sure tell who secretly
wanted to be a rock star! One "friend's" little girl was infactuated with me for some reason and would always play that CD. I am sure he wanted to bust it and my nose just because I had that influence! I didnt ask for it.
I have been nothing but nice to him and still he is constantly backstabbing me at work. He is the only one. I know its over that CD and being jealous. I dont want to sound egotistical its just my perspective is all.
btw, while he was out partying, I was practicing and playing in a band
that has been together at least 13 years now!
Sorry about the book! I gotta get to bed!

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
What I'm trying to figure is where this mentality stems from.
It seems to be a very primitive mindset which is created by the 'I'm afraid because you're different from me' attitude which makes these idiots have some sort of complex against anyone different to them. Then they try to back it up with some nonsense historical rhetoric, largely made up by other past racist figures, just to try and justify their idiocy.
These people need to evolve, man.

[edit on 19/4/2009 by purehughness]

[edit on 19/4/2009 by purehughness]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Aryan Nation. The New Black Panthers. Rev. Wright and his 'church' in Chicago. Louis Farrakhan. KKK. There are idiot racists all over this country. They come in all colors. The whole bunch have something in common - they are sickos.

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
It's kind of interesting how anti-racism and environmentalism, and racism and anti-environmentalism, go together, isn't it?

What?

So you are saying that since Louis Farrakhan is an anti-white puke, he must like to throw empty beer cans in the ocean or something?

[edit on 4/19/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Donnie Darko

What?

So you are saying that since Louis Farrakhan is an anti-white puke, he must like to throw empty beer cans in the ocean or something?

[edit on 4/19/2009 by FlyersFan]

I think he's maybe alluding to disrespect to one thing, disprespect to other things. Closed minds think alike maybe? Dunno. I can see why you'd be puzzled though.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

I just don't get it anymore. I had hoped these people were going away, fading into the past, ignorant wraiths to be forgotten. It seems however that they're getting stronger with more followers. It's all over the world. Here in Europe these groups are getting bigger, the UK hasn't been hit with it to much yet however other countries have. Poland is seeing a resurgence and Germany a country which you would think would be very concerned over such things is also seeing these white supremacist morons coming back.

Where i am in the UK the BNP (British National Party) has gained a foothold, although it's a weak one and despite all their appearances they are a bunch of racists with ties to the supremacists. My fear is that another terrorist incident or some social problems could result in them gaining mass support.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

Hey man, I'm in the UK too, and I have to agree on the BNP gaining a foothold. For them, it's all too easy to blame a failing economy on minorities and migrant workers draining the coffers. The trouble is, these white working class a-holes are often too damn lazy to get out there and work themselves. So while they're living off of benefits (and sapping the state economy), it's these migrant workers etc who are going out there everyday to do those jobs that these racists think are below them, and in doing so, they keep the country moving. Power to them!

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by purehughness

Agreed with you on the BNP, however due to the ineptitude of the more mainstream political parties, and the BNP's pandering to inherent fears, they are gaining support. When they mention migrant workers they're only referring to those who don't look white, ie Portuguese etc. The largest migrant group is Polish, Lithuanian etc, however they look white, and are thus not included in BNP tirades! However for them to keep proclaiming they're not racist is become a tired joke.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
it's kinda depressing how it seems not only is the Right full of ignorant white power people, but the Left is full of Malcolm X/white people suck types.

i thought liberals were better than that. cmon white people aren't evil lol.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Well i doubt you meant offense but i'm a white person sucking on benefits at the moment. My ill health has meant i've been that way for a number of years, not all white people on benefits are council estate scroungers as so many people imagine them to be
Sorry if i seemed a bit sensitive on that issue.

As to your other points i fully agree. The BNP has manipulated the public into thinking the immigrants are all using more benefits than the white people. The sad part is that they blame the immigrants but think it's okay for a British national to do it. I don't understand the cutoff in their brain with that, i don't care who is on the benefit, lazy is lazy. Are we honestly saying that if you were born here you are fine to sit on your arse all day and claim benefit when you're healthy and are somehow better than immigrants doing the same?

The people who say all this stuff don't really care about the benefits, they just want to use that idea so they can say racist things and seem like they aren't saying racist things. Don't get me wrong, i think we need tighter immigration laws, Canada's system seems a good one. However the BNP has leaped upon this issue, not helped by daily rags like "The Sun" and is gaining more and more support.

Dark times.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984

Well i doubt you meant offense but i'm a white person sucking on benefits at the moment. My ill health has meant i've been that way for a number of years, not all white people on benefits are council estate scroungers as so many people imagine them to be
Sorry if i seemed a bit sensitive on that issue.

As to your other points i fully agree. The BNP has manipulated the public into thinking the immigrants are all using more benefits than the white people. The sad part is that they blame the immigrants but think it's okay for a British national to do it. I don't understand the cutoff in their brain with that, i don't care who is on the benefit, lazy is lazy. Are we honestly saying that if you were born here you are fine to sit on your arse all day and claim benefit when you're healthy and are somehow better than immigrants doing the same?

The people who say all this stuff don't really care about the benefits, they just want to use that idea so they can say racist things and seem like they aren't saying racist things. Don't get me wrong, i think we need tighter immigration laws, Canada's system seems a good one. However the BNP has leaped upon this issue, not helped by daily rags like "The Sun" and is gaining more and more support.

Dark times.

Yeah. Fo sho.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by fasrind

Fully agreed. Star!

The mainstream political parties tend to avoid this sort of topic to try and make themselves look good. Say one of them was talking about migrant workers, but it was misinterpreted by the tabloids, there'd be an uproar. So they just leave it alone, while groups like the BNP drum up support in white, working class neighbourhoods.
What also concerns me, is that this is bound to be happening all over the world in white-dominated countries. I mean yeah you got USA and UK, but 'white power' groups are pretty prevalent in Russia too. It's just shameful that man can act like this to his fellow man.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

Sorry if it seemed that way man.
But you're different, your illness means that you're actually not capable, as opposed to those who just can't be bothered.
Sorry to hear that dude.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by purehughness
What also concerns me, is that this is bound to be happening all over the world in white-dominated countries. I mean yeah you got USA and UK, but 'white power' groups are pretty prevalent in Russia too. It's just shameful that man can act like this to his fellow man.

I mentioned above that Poland and Germany are seeing a massive uprising of such groups and they're not just sending out leaflets. These peopel actually go out on training days, physically getting themselves fit and firing paint guns (or real ones if the country allows it). They are training for a war they believe is coming. It's not just these two countries either.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join