It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super Soldier programs?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Apoceclipse

Covered with blood, no wounds.

Anyone is capable of extraordinary things. Then again, "extraordinary" is all relative to begin with.
edit on 25-5-2014 by teachtaire because: eh, clarifying.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam
Was that what Echanis did?

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
If you are talking about scenarios equivalent to training/testing environments much like the move "Matrix", then yes there are super soldiers. I'd personally call us mind controlled victims more so than super soldiers though.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Oouthere
The magnetic HALO thing?

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stanger1234
I've seached on this web-site and I've read some topics, but none acctually confirms this answer: "Is there, or has there ever been, a super soldier program? Like during WWII uptill now? "
If so, could you give me some material so that I can read about it? Like books, trusty web-site's and so on. :-)

Id have to say the current goal is to create super suits which would be bullet proof enhance strength and connect them to information.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ATSGUY

I'm trying to find information on the build and seed mindsoldier experiments project in Provo, Utah, at Provo Canyon School, at least between the year 2007 and 2010, funded and ran by a man named Kevin Raff who used to work with the Department of Defense in spying and surveilance before becoming so interested in "helping bad kids". They ruined my life, I'm going to bring them down. And everyone like them and the WWASPS. If you know anything I'd sure as hell appreciate it. Here's the following intel from a couple contacts of mine in an interaction between me and my old "therapist". The whole thing was just a front though. I wasn't even sure how to begin; he was weird back then. The whole place was weird. I wasn't sure if he was foe, but I felt a need to confront him about everything they did to us. What I discovered blew my mind.

John: "Hey Dave. Long time no see. How's life?"

Dave: "John, This was sitting in my file for a long time so i never saw it until today. I'm great! Where are you? How are you doing?"

John: "I'm in Alaska. I wasn't doing too good for a while, but I'm better now........I think I should talk to you about something. This is pretty serious for me, and you should know that I don't blame you. Provo Canyon School messed me up; a lot of horrible things happened there, and after I left it affected me quite a bit. I have a few good memories, but by and large what I remember is the yelling and screaming, the hours spent sitting criss cross applesauce in a concrete room, the way kids would pretend to go insane in hopes of finally being sent somewhere else. And I remember my number, 204, from the notes and attendance lists and my clothes and books, some of which I still have. I hate the reminder every time I see it. It was a frightening and oppressive environment, and maybe you didn't know this. You just worked there and so I can see how that's a different experience than living there 24/7 for years. But I was too naive/innocent back then to know any better; to know that when you strip a child of any control of their surroundings thousands of miles away from their loved ones, that they can get kinda messed up.

Before I arrived, I was at the Springville facility. Before Springville, I was in FYF Detention Facility. Before FYF I was in North Star. Before North Star I was at Fahrenkamp. After Provo I was at the Boys and Girls Home, and after that I was in foster care, and after that, I was sixteen and I was finally able to go home and found out my parents hadn't received the SOS letters I sent from Utah.

Before all of it, when I was twelve years old, I threw a temper tantrum after being bullied one too many times at middle school, and in my fit I blurted I wanted to kill everyone. It was just a tantrum, but I was expelled and facing charges of terroristic threats.

Something horrible has happened to the world, Dave. And it started all those years ago, even before December 19th, 2007; the day I was first taken from my family. It's kind of an anniversary now. It's so strange looking back on ones life and seeing how everything lead to what it has become.

Things weren't so great, but I'm better now, because I know what I have to do. I learned to take the pain, the anger; all those horrible memories, and channel it into a force for good, and make sure that what happened to me doesn't happen to any other kid ever again. Kids need to be allowed to # up and make mistakes. In this day and age though, a school yard tussel will get a kid jail time, and wearing dark clothing is a sure fire red flag that a child is becoming junkie and will be dead in the streets within a year without the generous help of people like Provo Canyon School. If the price is right of course. Today, kids aren't allowed to explore for themselves and aren't allowed enough room to make mistakes and are too often nowadays shipped off for someone else to parent.

I've done my homework on the WWASPS, and I believe they must be stopped. Here's a great book you should read: "Help At Any Cost: How The Troubled Teen Industry Cons Parents and Hurts Kids" by Maia Szalavitz.

I bought 25 hardcover copies because I'm flying to the Capital in February of 2015 to expose the WWASPS to various senators and policy makers as a representative of the Alaska Youth Policy Summit (YPS).

I did it once before but they must not have received the message or I didn't make a big enough impression, so I plan to make sure neither happen this time by doing it as 204, and supplying all the resources they need to get them started.

After I finally came home, things were a bit of a shock for me. My friends from before had moved away, some had died, the ones that remained looked all grown up, their voices weird. I could touch the ceiling in my house whereas the last time I had been there I couldn't even brush it when I jumped. The small farm town wasn't so small anymore due to increased activities on the missile defense base; it was more of a military town now.

I tried highschool but I dropped out after about five days due to the immaturity levels, got my GED, got a job, quit my job, and became a firefighter because I finally realized what was missing: I needed danger and chaos to feel normal again. I'd grown used to it in Utah; having to look over my shoulder and sleep with one eye open on the occasions I was able to sleep at all without a flashlight being shined in my face every fifteen minutes. I took to fighting wildfires with the DOF like # on velcro.

In some ways it helped, but in a different way it sort of triggered a posttraumatic stress response in me where I started getting obsessed with training for any eventuality I could think of because I was scared to death of ever being hurt again, of ever being a victim.

I did wildland firefighting, volunteer firefighting, even a brief stint in fire forensics and Hazmat/WMD (Weapons of Mass Destruction) response.

Eventually it wasn't enough though. Sure there was danger, but things were too controlled, we were too professional and so the risks were in reality very minimal as they should be.

I started running away and hitchiking to the city approximately 100 miles north; South Cushman. I heard it's a rough place around one in the morning. Off and on for a few months I'd walk the streets; telling myself that I'm watching out for people but really I was just trying to prove to myself that I was "enough". I took down a lot of nasty people of varying classes of society; mostly drunks, the rare occasion that something big was going down with the Russian mafia or a drug trafficking semi truck. But even that didn't really do it for me; I had too much training. These low life punks weren't enough of a challenge. I still did it though mainly for the relationships I had made; members of the occupy homeless folks in the park, random strangers that I'd helped out, or drunkards I'd offered to walk back home to make sure no one took advantage of their weakened condition.

All the while digging into the Tough Love/Troubled Teen Industry and counting the dead bodies left in their wake. Making my stomach churn and my blood boil. (contd next)

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Experiment204

It wasn't long ago now that I realized what I really need to do and that is to wage war on people like Straight INC, the WWASPS, Synonon, Cartisano, Raff and so many others who are torturing and murdering the future of humanity, armed with armies of lawyers and the money to buy people off and the experts to back them up.

So I decided to become a superhero; finding the RLSH Project. I made a lot of friends. In some ways this isolated me a little further; as you can see in my friends list most of all my buds are either freaks or superheroes.

I decided to use 204 as my "superhero name". Fitting don't you think. I hope this next Juneau Mission has a better affect than last time. I'm starting to lose faith in the system.

PS. Being a superhero isn't quite enough of a challenge for me now, so I've started learning french and when I'm 21 (about a year away) I'll be running away to france to enlist in the Legion; rumored to be the toughest army in the world. The foreign legion was King Phillipes way of defending the country from certain threats without having to spill a signle drop of pure french blood; a military force comprised of foreign nationals from across the globe, who are sent to the worst of the worst and whose long standing adage is "First in, last out". They'll give me a new identity, as mine was exposed in the newspaper a while back. Then after the five year contract I can go onto become a mercenary anywhere I want; that's where the big bucks are, and from there.....I can fulfill my destiny as a safeguarder of the future of humanity from evil elitist corporations who treat kids like products, a means to financial end, and in some cases, products of illegal experimentation. The one responsible for the illegal experiments at the School in Utah was named Kevin Raff. You may know him; he lives in Salt Lake City and has a beckground with the DOD in spying and surveilance; you know, before up and becoming so interested in helping bad kids.

My life has become something else, that's for sure. But whereas things weren't so good before, I'm better now.

Do you still work at the WWASPS most immediate predecessor? (PCS)

If so, I must advise you to do some homework on the industry you work in; scary #. Goes back at least as far as the sixties; when that indescribably, nameless, horrible something started happening to the world."

Dave: "I don't work there anymore and want nothing whatsoever to do with them.
I am glad you are doing better. Seriously!
- Dave"

John: "Thanks; and that's awesome to hear! Sounds like you had an experience....what happened? (if it's personal no worries)."

Dave: "Just glad I don't work there anymore."

John: "Me too......did you find out about Raff? Sorry if this seems weird; I've been trying to find answers for a really long time. When I first joined the RLSH they thought I was making it up. A few of them were really vocal against me including one in particular named Levithan. He's a detective and a well respected veteran member of the project from the beginning. A couple years after my arrival there he decided to invade my privacy by doing a complete search on me. Afterwards he contacted me and told me what he'd done. At first I was angry; he told me things about me only I would know, I thought he was just doing it to mess with me but he quickly assured me he wasn't and apologized to my surprise. That's when he told me about what was going on behind closed doors at the School. He called me the dead horse that made him shudder, (as in he had been beating a dead horse my first years as an RLSH). He then went public with the meat of his findings; the part I was unaware of. Shared the following to the community: 'After a lot of tracking down court records, a bit of social engineering, and a lot of heavy paperwork, I was able to prove 90% of what John stated. Plus I found out that the School was partially subsidized by the DOD and run by one of it's former top generals for the sole purpose of creating a "mindsoldier". Instead of needing guns to kill the enemy, one or two of these "mindsoldiers" would be let loose in a theater of operations to either mess with the enemy mentally or turn them all into drooling morons, thus letting the clean up guys come in. The name of the coordinator and DOD lackey was named Kevin Raff. His previous work was with Avatar INC. another DOD seed program, for amongst other things, spying and surveillance. Mr. Raff was, in no small part, in charge of mining talent and setting up the mindsoldier program. Now you have to ask yourself why a DOD dick working in spying and surveillance is suddenly so interested in helping bad kids?'

I could sense that he wasn't telling me everything though when we talked privately. I pushed for more, and learned that I was right, he was holding out on me about something. He replied: 'I got the first message; kind of concerned as to what you'll do with the information once you have it...Most of it I was able to pick up online from publicly accessible databases, (Court Records, Police Blotters, etc), one page through FOIA Filing, the rest through some social engineering, (Phone calls, eyewitness testimony from a former "student". I'm thinking a C2C or Alex Jones impromptu interview might help expose this to the public further.'

I kept digging and made another ally with a superhero named Anyman; another Detective type but not as experienced as Leviathan. The following is the bulk of our interaction.

"Most of the information you've provided checks out here too, as far as searching the internet goes, accusations of abuse, medical and psychiatric experimentation, implications of murder, misdiagnosis, and malpractice; before the old site shut down, did you get the information about the man/corporation in charge of the School? That individual, and his corporation, are in charge of medical and rehab facilities all over America and they seem to pull the same administrative practices at all of them. Namely hiring people with very loose background checks, if any at all; turning a blind eye to allegations of abuse and malpractice, doing whatever it takes to silence critics, especially when they have the money to buy people off or the expertise to coerce people into blindly following their every word.
The issue isn't just about them coming after you; you're going after some powerful people, with lots of money and experts to back them up. They can get to you, your family, and everyone connected to you or them."

I asked him to clarify more on the Man/Corp; assuming he was referring to Raff and the WWASPS, but I was wrong; he replied:

"The man was Alan B. Miller, head of the corporation in charge of the School, because of their track-record.
Kevin Raff apparently has a connection to the V.A. as well as the School. So does Alan.
The abuse and government connections seem to go hand in hand...mainly through the choice of Enforcers and the programs they institute." (contd next)

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   

I reccollected to him the numerous phrases and words and posters on the walls; supposedly for motivation but I always felt it was to institutional, like they were drilling us. He replied: They do the same thing in Army Barracks. They post various phrases on the walls and expect recruits to read them on their way up and down the stairs, "Hydrate or die." Fall down seven times, stand up eight." Considering the P.T. [Physical Training] you--and the site--described, it really is starting to look more and more like some kind of military indoctrination camp...
Something about all this is just screaming about a deeper conspiracy....one that goes beyond even a governmental program. Not saying it's anything on the level of the Bilderberg Group,but maybe more on the level of Jekyll Island when they first talked about instituting the Federal Reserve.
A lot of elitists have an invested interest both in government and in business, and it would do them a lot of good to have a fighting force they can call into action with a buzzword or catch-phrase.
This also brings to mind all the recent incidents of shootings in public areas for no discernible reason. The only logical conclusion is that the shooters were programmed to kill...perhaps they were earlier experiments, who were trained in a different direction?
You, or someone else, mentioned some secret government projects; Stargate, MK-Ultra, etc. Not like elitists haven't bred child soldiers before...'

Anyman and Levithan have been out of contact for a while now, but I'm still looking and digging and trying to piece the puzzle together. Crossreferencing data primarily, which was how I was able to get a location on Raff and confirm his background; definitely weird. It wasn't until recently that I finished reading Maia Szalavitz's work; that's downright horrifying.

Dave: en.wikipedia.org...

John: "One sec. Slow internet. Dange; it must be getting pretty late there in Utah isn't it?"

Dave: "I don't even live in Utah. I don't even do therapy anymore. I stepped completely away from all of it. I don't work with kids or adults. I don't do anything related to that stuff."

John: "What do you do now? Where at?"

Dave: "didn't like what PCS was
But I didn't think it was a conspiracy either.
Just a frustrating place to have to have kids work through their problems, and not run as well as it could have been.

But I thought I owed it to you to say hello and let you know I'm sorry for the awful experiences back then. I hope I didn't make any of them worse. I always tried to treat people good when I worked there. Not easy. I'm glad I don't work there. I won't go back. How are your parents? Your sister?"

The next part of the conversation was about my family; and I don't feel like copying and pasting it so here's the jest of it; folks are fine, sister is engaged to idiot, one of my brother firefighters had a baby boy. I forced the topic he either avoided or forgot about; where is he and what's he do for work now? His response,

Dave: "worked in a call center, did sales. found im an ok sales person."

After that I brought up Evanescence/Amy Lee and he took off with it from there and we said our happy holidays to one another after he tried convincing me God is real.

It was.....interesting.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Get's a little weirder. I contacted him again; on his profile there's no option to "Add Friend" for him; he'd have to add me as a friend. I wanted to be friends. Here's our interaction:

John: Hey Dave!

You should add me as a friend; I'd like to keep in touch.
Unless you'd rather not stay in touch, in which case my feeling may be a little hurt, but I'd accept and understand.

Dave: I'm good staying in touch. and messages like this work well for that.

Send me an update from time to time.

John: Will do.

I probably won't. He never did tell me where he ran off to. Probably a part of him thinks I want to hunt him down and kill him haha....well, he'd have the first part right.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join