Super Soldier programs?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Conspiracy reading for this idea
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
This was (supposedly) a Montauk project.
James Casbolt discusses this but this is a bit far fetched
Duncan O"Finioan is a MONARCH PROJECT victim.He claims to be a super soldier.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stanger1234
I've seached on this web-site and I've read some topics, but none acctually confirms this answer: "Is there, or has there ever been, a super soldier program? Like during WWII uptill now? "
If so, could you give me some material so that I can read about it? Like books, trusty web-site's and so on. :-)

If by "super soldier" you mean weird and hinky career-limiting projects, oh my yes.

The biggest cluster of career ending opportunities that I recall was 81-83 at Ft Bragg. LOTS of openings for weird super soldierness. The ones that immediately come to mind was the optimal path training (actually pretty cool and at least somewhat useful if you were any good at it), there was a project designed to build a bunch of expert personas into someone so that you could switch between various Batman-ish roles such as a hardcore CQC guy with no remorse or pity, a totally chilled sniper, an explosives guy, a wall climber etc. A 'don't perceive this as dangerous' mindset trick "If you can walk a 2x4 on the ground, I want a soldier that can do the same thing 50' in the air just as easily". Of course the E7 in charge of the pit obstacle had the Ba Gua goat killing trick. A remote viewing thing, invisibility (not exactly, but effectively). Seems like I'm forgetting some.

Of all of the crap that you could become sadly eligible to participate in, the 'dont see me' trick and the optimal path thing were the two jewels of all of it, and even those were odd.

edit to add:

Your key to weirdness is "Uncle Al" Albert Stubblebine. Try adding "Virginia Satir" and "NLP" to searches.
edit on 31-3-2012 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Has anybody seen the Charles Bronson Look alike Handler?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by audas
The US is phasing out all manned pilots - they say it is like having a sail maker on a nuclear battle ship - pointless. The latest jet the f-22 (i think) is the last manned only jet which will be produced, it is already being converted to pilotless mode. The current line of pinnacle development is in unmanned to unmanned combat capabilities.
At the start of the Iraq war there were about 5 simple robots, there are now well over 30,000 in both Iraq and Afghanistan - subs, copters, planes, tanks, packbots, sniper response, autonomous CRAMS, etc.

The military expects by 2025 all soldiers could be replaced in combat - as in robot soldiers fighting on the field, the scientists believe this is way to short and it will be by 2020 at the very latest.

The latest graduates from military colleges are already being told they will never fly or see direct combat - however- the the head of this programme can't remember his name but if you want will look it up, has stated that there "will always be a need for the few brave souls to strap themselves into machines and be hurled across the heavens"..

All of this comes from "Wired For War" Peter Singer = read it.

Super Solder - mechs.

There "Yes" is "No" and No is Yes for a fee. Our government is not competent with human soldiers, do you think we need super soldiers or robots, that will make the government more credible?
edit on 1-4-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
This is where all your comments become correct. There was a project in the 80's where they used pregnancies of subjects to create a super type soldier. The project was a success but also a failure the children where born with issues and all that where apart of the program also all had the same issues and the program was abandon. But the kids where high in problem solving and tactical abilitys as well as strong and fast able to control pain and emotions. I don't know all the details of the program just some parts this program is still classified.
reply to post by DOADOA

edit on 2-5-2013 by Deathangel483 because: (no reason given)
edit on 2-5-2013 by Deathangel483 because: Added and Edited

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Ever wonder where all those missing people end up?
Maybe they are the test subjects or brainwashed to perform black ops.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
yea im sure some of them exsist in every country, but they probally violate every code the paper work will never see the light of day, but who knows, there might be a couple on ats ,

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Said yeah we call them the SEALs LOL. its actually called The Special Air Service. The No.1 Black Ops Unit in The World. just read anything on the SAS you will get everything you need to know about super soldiers on there. don't bother with fictional tales and accounts by andy mcnab or chris ryan. load of #. but most up to date black ops by the SAS will not be published anytime soon if at all. so you will have to make do with the usual declassified stuff. its the nearest you will get to the first super soldiers in modern times after the nazi's elite SS.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by theman1111
reply to post by RuneSpider

Said yeah we call them the SEALs LOL. its actually called The Special Air Service. The No.1 Black Ops Unit in The World.

Can't fault you on that one. Swapped pins with one of those guys, we did some training together in Germany. Very good at their job, very professional.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Here is an interesting course:www.wisdomatwork.com...
edit on 18-5-2013 by cavtrooper7 because: Now maybe this time

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deathangel483
This is where all your comments become correct. There was a project in the 80's where they used pregnancies of subjects to create a super type soldier. The project was a success but also a failure the children where born with issues and all that where apart of the program also all had the same issues and the program was abandon. But the kids where high in problem solving and tactical abilitys as well as strong and fast able to control pain and emotions. I don't know all the details of the program just some parts this program is still classified.
reply to post by DOADOA

edit on 2-5-2013 by Deathangel483 because: (no reason given)
edit on 2-5-2013 by Deathangel483 because: Added and Edited

Jesus I am God now, I can genetically tinker with humans and make them better, put a brand name on them, give them a gun and make them recite the pledge of allegiance to the NWO. Gruffly are you a former G.I. in kraft uniform eh the Hudson Hawks men on the planet trying to give you and I's freedom. Oh Which approach is better? The SEAL approach? Aka Iron man aka ?things going on, so..

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
I'm sure there's been work along the line of like Captain America, however, at the moment, I think it seems the military is pursuing a more Iron Man approach.

We need a philosophy of helping the humans not an Ironman philosophy.
Helping the homeless, our veterans, and people in general. Are their capabilities anyway in the ball park of the human??

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

When does the "cool" factor of saying yeah this black budget program should exist because it looks so cool, when does the cool wear off when they air to air missile your garage or send some bat raptor soldier to your house to throw your intensines up on your roof as decorations? All of them.

Veterans day that is a day for soldiers who have fought and died for real wars that we were losing our rights and freedoms. Not super soldiers day.
Not for the oil companies and the private contractors and who knows Halliburton that wants "super soldiers."

"even to the time of the end.. knowledge shall be increased."

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
What is up with all of this mauntauk stuff anyway? And everyone keeps mentioning the same nutjob guy caseblot or whatever.

I really don't think that is erm, reliable information...

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
If you wanna learn about super soldier programs, why dont you just look into some of the tech that DARPA (Defense Advance Research Projects Agency), here's a news article you should read titled "Army of the future: Soldiers will be able to run at Olympic speed and won't need food or sleep with gene technology" and its about making Genetically Modified soldiers that are capable of running over 25 mph, multiply their strength, be able to go days with out sleeping or eating, even talk about regenerating body limbs

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
How about you just make them think that they're supermen? Then you don't have to spend as much money.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: teachtaire

play nice with the deltas now, lol.

they do that too but it is so much cooler if you make the real thing

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DOADOA

I completely agree with you bud.

I havent seen combat, though I have lived a full life thus far and have seen some stuff.

I believe in the human will and the power of the human mind. Personally I have had my wonder moments where unbelievable things happen by will and mind alone. I have seen it many more times in others.

There are born fighters as you say. I call them Titans. I see them all the time.

One quote I think fits was said by bruce lee. It goes; "The best sparring partner, though, is a quick, strong man who does not know anything; a madman who goes all out, scratching, grabbing, grappling, punching, kicking, and so on."

In the end, sometimes over training can give a false sense of reality and limit us to a predescribed outcome. Those who are not weighed down by drilled instinct can be as fluid, powerful and deadly as the sudden swell of an ocean or a hurricane that opens up the gates of hell upon our sunny "security".

Titans dont feel pain, fear, or even reality itself. They F-ing make it.

They have that power BECAUSE of their humanity /heart.

edit on 4 28 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

you're scaring me

lol

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stanger1234
I've seached on this web-site and I've read some topics, but none acctually confirms this answer: "Is there, or has there ever been, a super soldier program? Like during WWII uptill now? "
If so, could you give me some material so that I can read about it? Like books, trusty web-site's and so on. :-)

"Is there, or has there ever been, a super soldier program? Like during WWII uptill now? " - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes there is and during the 90s they being trying to use children as test subjects. Mostly Run away kids, homeless. And vice verse.
edit on 28-4-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join