It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super Soldier programs?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I've seached on this web-site and I've read some topics, but none acctually confirms this answer: "Is there, or has there ever been, a super soldier program? Like during WWII uptill now? "
If so, could you give me some material so that I can read about it? Like books, trusty web-site's and so on. :-)

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Yeah. We call them the SEALs.

I'm sure there's been work along the line of like Captain America, however, at the moment, I think it seems the military is pursuing a more Iron Man approach.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Are you kidding, has there even been a super soldier program! HELL YES!

it is one of the things i am really interested it...

I guess it goes back to stalin and hitler really...

The Soviets tried to create a half man/ape that could be controlled and basically be as smart as a human with the strength of an ape.

www.ufodigest.com...

According to Russian newspapers Stalin' stated, "I want a new invincible human being, insensitive to pain, resistant and indifferent about the quality of food they eat."

Hitler was the one that really pionerd the SuperSoldier stuff, he had a program during the war or a couple of years before it started that delt with finding people that had paranormal abilities. This was also done by the KGB who found Nina Kulagina

Also there is no record of this i think, but there was a rumor that the KGB took some eggs from Nina, or made her have children that were basically 2nd generation psychics or something.

---------------------------------------------------------------

The Most famous case and amazing story of a super soldier program was Montauk super man. The guy was named Andy Pero, as a child he was subjected to military training and mkultra mind control programing. He was their Golden Boy.

In August of 1998, I met Andy Pero in Philadelphia, PA while attending Bob Eure’s CIREAP group. At the time I was scheduled to be a speaker on my Alien Abduction research. Preston Nichols also presented his material that evening. Preston brought Andy Pero with him this evening as a surprise guest to share some of his "Montauk Boy" experiences.After I first lectured, Andy walked up to me to tell me that he had been in underground bases, and recalled a memory of walking down a hallway in some underground facility, seeing women and children in chickenwire cages, screaming for help. He also said he’d seen reptilians. After Preston lectured on his material, he handed over the floor to Andy. Andy spoke about his Montauk time travel experiences, mind programming, electroshock treatments, and training sessions to be a multi-talented covert operative and assassin for his "secret government" Nazi mind programmers. Andy described how his mind was split through trauma, electroshock, and sophisticated mind programming techniques. He told us about his training in Silva Mind Control as a young boy, and how he was able to do extraordinary human feats under mind control programming, such as jumping off high buildings without injury—hence the nickname "Superman". He also had a good knowledge of the occult and metaphysical world and confirmed the power of prayer.

here is his story:
educate-yourself.org...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Project Camelot has a good interview with Duncan Ofinioan

www.projectcamelot.net...

----------------------------------------------------------------

Here is an amazing Interview with Larry Solarz on being a "Super Warrior in the Military:

Part 1 of 19

There is SO MUCH more information...allot of deals with creating a super soldier that had advanced psychic abilities. Most of the people interviews talk about being able to lift cars with their minds or kill people with a thought, open up portals in front of them. Become invisible through telepathy, and some could even fly or levitate.

Also the physical attributes are amazing. Running faster than 70miles per hour, scaling vertical walls by running up them like a super Jackie Chan. Making their skin bullet proof through the power of the mind, being able to jump from 30,000ft at terminal velocity and land on the ground without a scratch. Instant healing through the power of the mind, that is healing a broken spinal cord, cuts, broken bones...basically like wolverine.

Not only that but some of the people had amazing mental arithmetic abilities. Being able to read and memorize an entire 1000 page book in like 2min and remember 95% of it (its on project Camelot, look under the news section).

Also if you look at stuff like Cathy O'Brien, she says that women in the program were used basically for breeding super soldiers and as sex slaves for upper political leaders of the world...

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Super soldier programs, not super sailor programs.... There is an organization that is funded, and accepts rides from the Department of the Navy, that as an infantry unit (not army or soldiers) pretty much fits that description..... The government spends more money training and equipping one SEAL ,than on a platoon or two of 0311 Marines..... You can't get any more super than that, but they will kill you if you were to call one of them a soldier.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Also here is a great blog site that talks about what some of the worlds corporations and military powers are trying to do in hopes of creating super soldiers.

nextbigfuture.com...

But you can probably bet that what they talk about in that blog, that the shadow military already has and more!

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I would imagine that super soldier programs have existed for a long time...

The Spartans of Greece were akin to an entire race of super soldiers, so lets look at them...
They were supposedly of the bloodline of Hercules, a half god of Greek lore who possessed unnatural strength and endurance.
They weeded out the weak by casting any babies born imperfect over a tall cliffside.
They seperated them from their family at a young age, and forced them to live or die in the wilderness, forced them to kill. They erased any semblence of humanity or mercy from their minds, creating cold blooded killers.
For the spartan warrior, war and killing was all he knew. They were the best because they had no fear of death. This capacity was erased from their minds at a young age.

So to create a super soldier, you must first start with a crop of genetically enhanced males, carefully selecting from among them the best possible candidates and getting rid of the rest. They would have to grow up in a cold, heartless environment, possibly never knowing the meaning of family or compassion. Their curriculum would include a strict diet of mostly protein and endurance enhancing vitamins, lots of brainwashing and programming, ridding them of even the possibility of fear, doubt, or individuality, and fully aquainting them at very young ages with death, violence, and cruelty.
Once they got older, building upon their programmed foundation with advanced combat techniques would be easy, as discipline and unquestioning devotion to their superiors is already programmed into their brains. Perhaps they could even augment their physical abilities with technological implants or gear.

None of that sounds outside the realm of possibilty, does it? Most of what you'd need to create super soldiers is knowledge and technology thats been around for 50+ years.
Now its obviously not impossible, but how probable is it that super soldier programs have existed or do now?
The cost effectiveness would have to outweigh the cost of developing super soldiers for it to be a probable program. Obviously the cost of what I laid out above would be quite high, and results wouldnt be seen until the subjects were grown enough to be in battle, roughly 20 years after the programs inception. That would mean the financiers of such a venture would be without returns on their investments for quite some time, and even then the effectiveness of the program wouldnt be known until they were combat proven, which could end in a horrible failure translating to a complete waste of money, resources and time on the military's part.

What would be a more probable alternative would be if they covertly introduced a system of brainwashing, chemical/hormonal alteration, drugs, and other methods into a population of soldiers, without their knowledge, over a long period of time, taking note of the effects and perfecting the process until you have regular people who can unconsciously slip into "soldier mode" given the right circumstances. This of course would be helped by the and The problem with that is during the perfecting process the problems experienced by the soldiers on whom this was being tested would be very evident. That problem would be counteracted by denial on the military's part which eliminates any culpability and then by supplying a pre-scripted, official reason for the phenomena. Yes this is happening now, you know it as PTSD or post-traumatic stress disorder, gulf-war syndrome, flashbacks, shellshock etc.

this didnt work so well, so the next goal is creating an army of machines that could carry out ANY order, never die, never retreat, and be mass-produced so any unit that DOES go down would quickly be replaced. They could be solar-powered, remote controlled OR act on its own AI. This would be a very cost effective, efficient sollution to the super-soldier question, and would eliminate the loss of human life, at least for the country using the robots.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
United State ARMY Special Forces Green Berets and NAVY SEALS are Super Soldiers .
I read on this site a lot and it amazes me the assumptions and misinformation
posted in regards to the military .

[edit on 18-4-2009 by SFwife]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
search "super soldiers" you'll get plenty of hits ... i found a thread on here that actually asks the same question: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
No training or any amount of brainwashing will EVER replace what you're born with. Yes people this include people of all race and background not just white. Sometimes we just need to be reassured of our superiority in this world.... although a false one. In my opinion, a born fighter with no training of any kind in the modern war zone will outlast and out perform any Navy SEAL or Green Beret. Please forgive me if you think I'm ignorant but after years of living in the reality of war I have seen too much to weigh anything on the training I've received. The media and movies have fooled us into believing training meant something, that in itself is a stunning display of misinformation. I have witnessed a man in slippers, straw hat, and a pajama killed 18 soldier in broad daylight in a conventional engagement before we called in an airstrike for this ONE single man. He was swift, dead accurate, amazingly quick in his movements and too small of a target for us to aim at. These are the few moments in my life I will never forget and nothing is more terrifying to me than this man we couldn't kill. No corpse was found by us after the napalm.
You want a super soldier? He's probably your neighbor or some schmuck you saw walking down the street.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

duncan 's story is one worth checking out ,he wrote a book too.
he's also recently interviewed on a audio only clip go to news at project camelot . org

the black ops jerk offs never even paid him yet made him live like a animal durring training and play jason borne assasin . he still has a chip in his head. i presume the black ops that work with greys used the same type of implant the greys use. he also had a grey visit as a kid right as he was selected ,this is why i say that.

yes its a strange or mad mad world and the bastards in control need to be taken out. the good et's need to land and put on some ninja clothing and go to work on them .

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
some guy at work was talking about this to me the other week. he said russia were experimenting during WW2.

they were mixing ape genes and human genes cos the apes were like 8 times stronger or something. also he was saying thats where steroids came from.

maybe i will look more into this.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I think it'd be awesome if we could have gene-seed like in warhammer 40k

10 ft tall, strength of a gorilla, extra lung, extra heart... I don't see why this wouldn't be possible in the near future.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA
No training or any amount of brainwashing will EVER replace what you're born with.

I doubt they would be making just one "super" when you could make hundreds... training, by the way works great... so does motivation, you guys were in a foreign land, and he was in his own probably with the conviction of a cause. That counts for more than anything I think... however, training can go a long way.

Originally posted by Josephus
(of the romans) ...nor would he be mistaken that should call those their exercises unbloody battles, and their battles bloody exercises.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by miragezero
I think it'd be awesome if we could have gene-seed like in warhammer 40k

10 ft tall, strength of a gorilla, extra lung, extra heart... I don't see why this wouldn't be possible in the near future.

um...they were here long ago and they are coming again, they were the nephilim up to 36 feet tall they dominated earth and it was why the flood was brought to destroy the world from the evil that corrupted it. Why are we humans trying to replicate what the fallen angels already brought on earth and was the reason for its destruction? if we were ever successful in creating this abomination the end would soon follow after....

Man we never learn. Man...we never learn. Man. We never learn.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

haha man SUPER SOLDIER IN A STRAW HAT!! that was priceless. loved it..wish i was there to see it...........

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
All the major countries special forces must be like just robots nowadays. Yep i agree with above, is that there is nothing better than with what you are born with.

The technology and equipment that goes into the military side of things and special forces must be immense. Who knows what they really have or what they really can do..

For me al the tech in the montauk series exists, maybe not in one project like the book, but all those techs exist, and they really do have people, connected to computers to amplify thought into reality. This really does take place, and i assume the nwo has all the tech, i doubt it belogs to the americans.

Manipulating matter with thoughts, must be high on the list of these people, and what causes good and bad luck, is something they have figured out already.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
What of the "Jacob's Ladder" type of '___' projects that were possibly implemented to make soldiers more deadly? Is this a myth or has there been some proof of this?

I do remember reading somewhere that MK-ultra '___' type projects were admittedly used to try to discover how to get an enemy to "talk" or to possibly put it in the water supply of enemy forces to debilitate them....I am just wondering what kind of '___' would make a person a "super soldier".....

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by daersoulkeeper

um...they were here long ago and they are coming again, they were the nephilim up to 36 feet tall they dominated earth and it was why the flood was brought to destroy the world from the evil that corrupted it. Why are we humans trying to replicate what the fallen angels already brought on earth and was the reason for its destruction?

Maybe because nothing supernatural has ever been conclusively observed, recorded, or dissiminated to prove any of those beliefs. I wish there was, and get my hopes up when I click on half these links around here.. but, upon close inspection, they all fall apart or do not give you the information you need to go beyond belief into knowledge of fact.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mkultraangel

heres a video of an army test with '___' on soldiers

[edit on 26-4-2009 by FerTheBetter]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

your absolutely correct..You are born with instincts,and tallent..The millitary on groom soldiers to the best of there ability..That is why seals have a very high wash out ratio..
And Seals are not the top of the food chain..Though bad ass.particurly team 6,but there is are other high speed operators that surpass them..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join