It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFID chip: would you say yes?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Okay... 2 things:

First, I found a video about the VeriChip as it might be used to contain medical records (and a list of other things, as you'll hear from the company that makes them). I just thought people in this discussion might be interested in watching it.

Second, as I was posting in another forum, I realized that I have already seen this technology in action. Earlier in this thread, I mentioned that RFID was most likely already a part of my implanted medical devices. This is actually true!

You see, I received these devices at clinics other than the one I go to now for maintenance. During my first doctor's appt at the new clinic, an antenna was placed over my pump (to access information about the dosage, medication, etc.). As it turns out, the reader also displayed my name, age, date/location & the doctor who did the implant, alarm dates, other pertinent medical information, etc. The amount of information was actually kind of surprising! In fact, the doctor turned to me and asked, "Are you (Firstname Lastname) of such-and-such, etc., ..." to confirm the data!

Forget having a choice about the chip! It's already happened...
Completely without me knowing it until after the fact!
Those bastards!

[edit on 19-4-2009 by X-tal_Phusion]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Just a quick thought I had. There's about 7 billion people on the plantet, how long would it take to chip everyone and put the infrastructure in place to read them? I think it would at least take a few months. During that time I think enough people would realize what was going on and fight back. I just don't think that it would be possible for them to chip everyone without having a huge rebellion on their hands. I hope...

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
What if they chipped us surreptitiously? Perhaps they could camouflage them as...oh i dunno...rice!

X-tal_Phusion, i feel your pain; you sound like the bionic man. Perhaps you're a covert Black Project for the RFID Gov't dep't.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
rice would be pooped out, and if it grabbed on, that you'd cause internal bleeding.

as to the guy with that cool wormy icon, SUE SUE SUE!

They put something in you that violates your right to privacy without informed consent. That right there is a court case.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
if they wanted it they could just slip it in a new "vaccine" for some new "disease" and inject it into us and just sit back and wathc thats why in the next years if anyone institutes vacinations soon i aint taking em

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrisonerOfSociety
X-tal_Phusion, i feel your pain; you sound like the bionic man. Perhaps you're a covert Black Project for the RFID Gov't dep't.

God, I hope not! I don't know what good I'd be to anyone anyway. I can't lift more than 10 lbs so I guess physical prowress is out. I don't have large sums of money with which to win friends & influence people so I guess that's out too. I'm not in a position of power that could be exploited by anyone else. About the only thing left is my job!
You'd think they'd make it a little easier to climb the ladder and break through the glass ceiling!

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
...as to the guy with that cool wormy icon, SUE SUE SUE! They put something in you that violates your right to privacy without informed consent. That right there is a court case.

Actually, I'm a woman but I realize you can't tell from my avatar.
The problem is that I did consent to having the implants put in and I really couldn't have gotten by without them. My problem is that I didn't realize they were going to store all of this information. I figured it would have memory for programming dosages and that was it!
If it was a court case, who would I sue? The doctor who programmed the devices? Medtronic and ANS who manufactured them?

I thought my current doc was being funny when he checked to see if the data matched my ID but now I'm having second thoughts...
If you were me, what would you do?

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
sue the manufacturer for not clearly informing possibly consumers that their information may be extracted without their knowledge. That's essentially a form of phishing via capitalism.

Consult your doctor and say you don't feel having all that private information exchanged is comfortable. Ask him/her if there is a way to contact the producer and ask for some alternative model. More than likely if the doctor didn't tell you, he may be held to blame. So if you like your doctor, you can tell him that he should sue if there was a monopoly on this specific device and what it does. A case can be built that even if it is superior technology, it unwillingly exchanges information without the permission of the consumer, which really isn't the doctor's fault, but the producer.

But definably first consult your doctor about possible privacy concerns, and the company on how secure the information being exchanged is. Ask what fail safes there all to someone with malicious intentions from hacking the device, or any protection from a nurse wanting to use euthanasia on you out of pity.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Hmmm for some reason i don't trust this thread,it's like asking how many defiant people on sites like ATS,should we the illuminati put into a census,so we can do it by force when it all goes down.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Since this thread is about whether we would allow RFID chip implants, I started a new one about informed consent in medical devices here: www.abovetopsecret.com... (there are also links there to other RFID threads that mention medical devices). I didn't want to get in trouble for wandering off-topic.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by oneinthesame
Just a quick thought I had. There's about 7 billion people on the plantet, how long would it take to chip everyone and put the infrastructure in place to read them? I think it would at least take a few months. During that time I think enough people would realize what was going on and fight back. I just don't think that it would be possible for them to chip everyone without having a huge rebellion on their hands. I hope...

They only have to chip the people that are left after depopulation..

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a company I am helping construct a website for makes and sells RFID chips, they say a lot of college campuses are using them for students so the teacher knows who is in the class, and anyone sitting in the class without a chip either isn't a student or lost theres and needs to show id. Its a security thing.

I don't think these chips are bad until the government forces people to have them put into the skin.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Congratulations friend...what a great thread...As for myself, I will NEVER be "chipped". I don't want to succumb to the powers that be...want to fight it till my last breath!!! Peace bro...

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Well if someone put RFID chips into vaccinations, I *think* im clean as of tommorow since im getting an mri. That thing would just FRY

And to the question, It depends.. If I can help others without them getting caught because I have that chip, then yes, otherwise, they'll get a chip into me when my body is cold and rotten.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
but if you get chipped and you want to help people how would you do that it would just give the govt plans and locations of resistence leaders and members

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Personally, since I'm not up to any particular monkey business, I would like people to know where I am in case they need to contact me. They can pretty much do that already with my cell phone.

Also, I can see an advantage with not having to carry around a lot of I.D., and even money. My car and house locks could be rigged in such a way that I wouldn't need keys. The doors would recognize me and let me in. I walk into a store, select what I need, then walk out without paying and the cost of whatever I selected would be deducted from my bank account.

I reiterate my contention that the people most afraid of RFID identification are involved in some kind of petty crime, like smoking dope, or cheating on their taxes or their spouses. The irony of this, of course, is that the big, evil NWO is not going to care about this petty nonsense unless it escalates to the point of hampering trade.

Such silliness.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
i think its stupid to suspect that all people that believe in liberty and privacy would only not want a chip that tracks you and invades all of your privacy just cause there involved in illegal activity. im not involved in any criminal acts except one that aint even really bad i dont even smoke and i believe that this mother#ing chip would basically have you completely controlled by the govt

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Great thread, there was a book triology out in the eighties, warning about just such things, I think it was First warning,second warning ,Final warning from memory, it was written by a pentecostal right wing type.

Text Green

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
i would and then cut it out and put it in a bird

try and catch me

third line!!

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by x187x
i would and then cut it out and put it in a bird

try and catch me

third line!!

That sounds like a good Idea. Though I wouldn't get chipped. I will not be tagged like an animal. Like someone said if they had my family, then yeah.
But no. Then they could trace you no matter what. Just sheep to the slaughter. It brings tears to my eyes to think that anyone would have to be forced with them. Though if they take my family I swear I will have revenge. Screw the chip, I would let them find me. No one rules over me. I'm free, and if I have to give my life for my freedom like I swore. To protect this country from all enemies foreign and Domestic. This country is supposed to symbolize freedom, not subservience.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join