It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Science of Miracles - Gregg Braden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Apologies if this has been posted before, I did not find it on the search function.

I have to say Greggs theories, backed up by scientific research are the most facinating theories on this subject I have come across on the net. I find it highly likely that most of what he says is true, we are architects of our own reality and our emotions are the key to the construction of our holographic reality.

If indeed what he says is true, it has astronomical implications for the human race and would explain why the powers that be ( who surely know this fact ) have created a negative world for us to initiate all our negative feelings and emotions thus we find ourselves participating as a collective consciousness in bringing even more negativity to our reality. (
thats a mouthful).

Imagine the implications on our health, our lives, our reality.....

I know that there are people vastly more knowledgeable at this subject than I and I would love to hear what people think about these theories (or facts?).

[edit on 18-4-2009 by kcfusion]
(Edit for embedding trouble!)

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Some links to the kinda research Gregg talks about.

twm.co.nz...

www.newscientist.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
kinda like the big secret huh? i have a freind who is way into that and he says it works amazing well for him.

i have tried to use it but its hard to think about something regardless of whether its positive or negative!

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Reading

You are right it is very hard to practise been positive in all situations, however would it be a different story if we were thought these principles from a young age. Imagine the reality that generation would produce!

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by kcfusion

Hmmm but thats where generations of dis-information and programming come in TPTB have kept us down for way to long and i think it has worked wonderfully.

My daughter was one yesterday i hope to raise her open minded and not to take everything the media/goverment/religion says as gospel truth (pun intended) hopefully other people are doing the same!!

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Reading

Agreed, If everyone was to teach their children and then they in turn teach their children, it would not take many generations to change our reality completely. But as Gregg says it only takes one person to change and this will effect everyone within this consciousness.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kcfusion

its true i do believe the way to a better world is one small random act of kindness at a time, i find myself doing this sometimes when i was younger i used to kill any insect i would find in my house now i take the time to get them out safely outside its strange now i dont have the heart to kill an insect its strange!

The other day i was walking to work and it was a sunny day on the pavement there was loads of dead/dying earthworms on the floor that had tried to leave the grass and head towards the road which obvouisly is certain death for them i spent the whole walk to work picking up worms and chucking them back onto the grass

although i was late for work and i must have looked like a complete loon i actaully felt good for making a small difference in the life of a worm!

here is a thought maybe your positive thinking has attracted me to this thread? upon seeing this it will make me even more positive and continue to do positive things?

what do you think?

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Is this old news? I would of thought that this subject would have been one that many would like to discuss, oh well.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Reading

Yes you are right again I feel, it only takes a small thing to have a big effect like finding this thread etc. I wonder can you reverse psychology this energy? For instance, If I were to hope it rains, because I hope it will and dont realise it as been possible in my reality, due to the fact that I am hoping rather that feeling it as a definite, then I should get a bright sunny day right??

new topics

top topics

join