It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: Police Find 5 Dead Bodies in Northwest Maryland Home

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Breaking News Police Find 5 Dead Bodies in Northwest Maryland Home

abcnews.go.com

MIDDLETOWN, Md. April 18, 2009 (AP)

The Associated Press

Police say five people have been found dead in a home in northwest Maryland.

The Frederick County sheriff's office said in a news release that a family member found the bodies about 9 a.m. Saturday. The sheriff's office says the victims are believed to be family members.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 18-4-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Hopefully not another gun related Murder-Suicide.

Seems to me there are way too many of those lately!

According to ABC there wil be a press conference soon.

I will update this as soon as I know more. I just hope it doesn't involve guns. They're coming for them.

Mark my words.

As soon as the main story appears I will update the thread.

God Bless the Victims.

abcnews.go.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 18-4-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiwifootSeems to me there are way too many of those lately!

Really? I've only heard about a few of them suicides. Seems to me a LOT more people are killed every day by automobiles (average of 115 per day, just in the US alone). Seems to me our priorities are screwed up and maybe we should outlaw automobiles FIRST. Just how many people are killed every day by guns in the US as opposed to automobiles? Lets keep things in perspective. People aren't going to stop suicide or murder just because guns are outlawed, just like how people haven't stopped using illegal narcotics because they too are illegal.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Divinorumus

Originally posted by kiwifootSeems to me there are way too many of those lately!

Really? I've only heard about a few of them suicides. Seems to me a LOT more people are killed every day by automobiles (average of 115 per day, just in the US alone). Seems to me our priorities are screwed up and maybe we should outlaw automobiles FIRST. Just how many people are killed every day by guns in the US as opposed to automobiles? Lets keep things in perspective. People aren't going to stop suicide or murder just because guns are outlawed, just like how people haven't stopped using illegal narcotics because they too are illegal.

The only problem here is that the Constitution doesn't explicitly say that US citizens have a right to bear cars. And if it ever came down to it, you probably couldn't defend yourself, family and country with a car. Well not too efficiently anyway.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Divinorumus

And while we are at it with the perspective thing, we should divide the number of daily gun deaths in the US by the number of shots fired and compare that to the number of car deaths divided by the number of cars started...

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Another link with info:

www.wbaltv.com...
MIDDLETOWN, Md. -- At least five people are dead after relatives found them in a Middletown home.

Frederick County deputies said that caller told police that they found five bodies in a home in the first block of Washington Street on Saturday morning.

When deputies went to the scene at about 9:09 a.m., they found the bodies inside the residence.

After making a preliminary investigation, deputies secured the home until a search warrant could be obtained.

Investigators said it’s believed that the victims were all family members.

Crime scene investigators and detectives are at the home, as well as agents from the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner and the State’s Attorney’s Office for Frederick County.

The identities of the victims and their cause of death have not been released.

A press conference on the case is scheduled for 4 p.m.

Anyone with information is asked to call Frederick County Sheriff’s Office at 301-600-1046.

Stay with WBALTV.com and WBAL-TV for the latest updates.

new topics

top topics

join