It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy conclusion: We are NOT alone!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Ok Im entirely sick of people coming on here proclaiming that there is no evidence of Alien life but they completely over look thousands of credible eye witness accounts from Police men to Pilots, congress men to ex-presidents. People who saw alot more than a mere dot of light in the sky, but physical solid craft that move in ways we cannot duplicate.
We have only just BEGUN to search for life and have the capability to detect earth-like planets:
www.space.com...

In terms of technology we're just BABYS, less than 100 years ago we could barely even FLY and only the last 30 years have had serious computing power. On a cosmological scale its not even a nano second of time. I know its frustrating for people who do not believe (Skeptics) that are affraid to see beyond the horizon, and I say thats 'fine' they need not concern themselves with these affairs and ignor the evidence. But for the rest of us who are listening and seeing to these events..there is a much much more hopeful future ahead for all of mankind. If you keep your eyes closed you just might miss it!!!

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by atsbeliever

If you keep your eyes closed you just might miss it!!!

Indeed, as the old saying goes "There are none so blind as those who will not see".

I am noticing an inordinate amount of people at ATS who appear to "will" not to see. That is what it takes to say "there is no evidence", willful blindness, or simply ignorance based on laziness and a failure to examine the evidence.

Now, to say that the evidence, which is considerable to put it mildly, does not yet constitute "proof", that I can respect, if not agree with.

[edit on 18-4-2009 by Malcram]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I hear ya

At this point nobody can prove anything either way, for or against. So relax they cant say NO and know for sure! And those of us who choose to be open minded cannot prove for a fact they exist.

Not yet anyway.

I for one choose to be open minded and optimistic that they do in fact exist!

They can't touch that. Meuahahahaha

Remember the Odds are very much in our favor!

[edit on 18-4-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Well, I wouldn't call it a creepy conclusion, just a true conclusion. We are most certainly not alone here on Earth, or in the vast universe out there, and anyone who says we are is dogged down in dogma, or a dis-info agent paid to say that. There are simply way too many eye witnesses and photos. And, let us consider the National Security Agency....it was began for the express purpose of finding out about the aliens who were visiting here, and what they wanted. Everyone who is "in the know" knows of President Eisenhower’s ‘First Contact’ meeting with ETs in 1954.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Don't feel bad, because I too didn't believe until I actually saw one up close, and let me tell you, once that happens, you will never be the same.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Yep but why should humans be even considering life outside of the earth..why ARE people seeing things in the sky that are not acting like any earth made vehicles..and Im not talking about lights in the sky or satellites..but the kinda thing there's absolutely no way be confused like huge solid craft. These people cannot all be lying or making it up!~

Originally posted by SLAYER69
I hear ya

At this point nobody can prove anything either way for or against. So relax they cant say NO and know for sure! And those of us who choose to be open minded cannot prove for a fact they exist.

Not yet anyway.

I for one choose to be open minded and optimistic that they do in fact exist!

They can't touch that. Meuahahahaha

Remember the Odds are very much in our favor!

[edit on 18-4-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by atsbeliever

Just out of curiosity I am going to ask you this question. I am not saying this is how it is, but would like to hear what you think.

What purpose would the government have in hiding Aliens? If you believe in aliens that are super advanced, why do you think they would deal with the leaders of government alone or even that the government could contain them from being known? They have ships that can travel universes in seconds, but they can't thwart the government to make themselves known? They can speak telepathically, but they can't get past Homeland Security? They have to make deals with men so that they can abduct more men?

Put yourself in the Aliens 3 toed slippers for a second. Would you be asking men if it is o.k. to take people for abductions when you can appear and disappear at will, fly in ships that can be out of sight in the blink of an eye, walk through solid objects, speak mind to mind, remove organs from living beings with out them dying, sew their flesh back up with no scaring...seriously, would you be asking anyone other then Kerbop and Gloink what you should be doing? Would you come from a bazillion light years away with a wonderful plan to help humanity only to have it ruined by beings that can't even see you when you arrive places?

I can tell you what I would do. I'd flip up my middle snardlard and take who ever I wanted. I'd eat them if I wanted to and use the white house as toilet paper. Then I'd watch some mork and mindy.

What if Aliens were nothing more then a cover for something else? What if it is the Job of the Governments to keep you in the dark, because if you knew the truth, life wouldn't really be worth living anymore, if you knew the real truth about who you are and who you will always be. What if you knew this once and actually choose to forget it, because knowing the truth was not favorable before you forgot? What if ignorance really is bliss? Are you totally sure you want to give that up, not remembering what is behind door number 1? What if once you remembered reality, you could NEVER go back to the way it was. Remember the guy in "the matrix" who betrayed Neo? He loved that steak...He died for it. In this case, you would never get to taste that steak again, not like he did. Once you know, there is no return, no magic slippers to click, no redo's.

What if what you are asking for is Eve's apple? Would you really want to bite it knowing what happens? "Once this sucker hits eighty eight miles per hour, your going to see some serious $hit"

Peace

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

"What purpose would the government have in hiding Aliens? "

OR

What purpose would the Aliens have in letting the government hide them?

"We came 84,000 knarles and you want us to hide from the whole planet? Dubya, you are just silly.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Gawdzilla

There is no point in speculating about their motivations really. We wouldn't know why they are here, or if they are particularly concerned about being seen or remaining hidden.

Therefore we have no idea if they would object to governments trying to keep their existence secret or not. Also, seeing as we have no clue about their knowledge of physics then we have no idea if the distances involved are perceived as "great" or "small" to them.

It's all speculation and can't be used to disprove or prove the ETH.

new topics

top topics

join