It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

your wildest party games!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Just been invited to a party tonight where "strip karaoke" is goin to be on the agenda.This sounds pretty wild and I wondered about other peoples party experiences. I can't sing, am really bad so I have formulated my survival plan.

1) do not enter the premises sober.
2) make sure all participants are in same sorry state.
3)cheat wherever possible.
4)max out the knicker draw.
5)min of at least 4 t-shirts.
6) max out the jewellery.
7)do not go--migraine alert.
8)fall out with said friends asap.

wish me luck!!!.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Why is it that adult parties (or maybe not so adult), want to include any kind of game that involves stripping?
It always leads to mistakes and regrets and outright stupid behavior.
Sing, play poker, darts, whatever else..but keep your clothes on.
My fav party game is "Caps".
I'd like to post how it's played here, but considering the way things are around here lately, I don't want to get in trouble for promoting beer drinking.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
Why is it that adult parties (or maybe not so adult), want to include any kind of game that involves stripping?
It always leads to mistakes and regrets and outright stupid behavior.
Sing, play poker, darts, whatever else..but keep your clothes on.
My fav party game is "Caps".
I'd like to post how it's played here, but considering the way things are around here lately, I don't want to get in trouble for promoting beer drinking.

Caps sounds fun, shame you ca'nt explain it. Yes you're right a lot of parties do include stripping games at some stage and yes it's all down to the demon drink.
I've gotta go but hopefully I will avoid the mistakes and regrets but ca'nt guarantee the outright stupid behaviour will be avoided.I am too easily led sad to say.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I think that it really depends on the age group. High schoolers tend to lean more towards nudity games, college agers tend to go for consuption contests followed by acts of agility or bravery.

If you have never played poker before, i would pass on the strip poker for sure. Just be a spectator.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today

I'm down! How did that one turn out for ya?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I am laughing so hard. Your OP brought back memories of parties past.

Now when I party the most fun thing to do is eat and talk about old parties.

But I did enjoy a party where we played "shots". That involved a quarter(coin) and a shot glass and a bottle something very strong.

I always kept a pillow and a blanket in my car during the wild years and spent many nights sleeping in my car because I was no good at playing shots.

A lot of people used to funnel. Do young people do that anymore. I didn't like that. Too messy.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Tank2/8

Tank2/8 you are a very bad person resurrecting this thread

This thread was BURIED----R.I.P. !!!!
That night is forgotten----gone into the Aaaaaaargh memory bank forever !!!
But just to set the record straight----the men that night came off a lot worse than the chicks

I just thank the lord that everyone was so " happy " that night that no-one really noticed the cat in excrutiating pain noises that was me attempting to sing

It was not pleasant !!!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
I am laughing so hard. Your OP brought back memories of parties past.

Now when I party the most fun thing to do is eat and talk about old parties.

But I did enjoy a party where we played "shots". That involved a quarter(coin) and a shot glass and a bottle something very strong.

I always kept a pillow and a blanket in my car during the wild years and spent many nights sleeping in my car because I was no good at playing shots.

A lot of people used to funnel. Do young people do that anymore. I didn't like that. Too messy.

Hi dizzie

at least you've got those wild time memories to look back on girl
Bet you'll never forget em !!!
Never played that funnel thing but i can imagine what it is

Shame we can't go into much detail on here due to the fact we would end up gettin in trouble ( most likely banned !!)
But one night I remember dancin on the beach---and then nothin for a whole day !!!
Good prep there as well on your part with the blanket and pillow--well done!!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
In my younger days we did all sorts of wild party games. Stuff I can't mention here.

One thing I can mention is one night about 40 of us were in a trailer, we were simultaneously dancing (trying to) to the Rocky Horror Picture Show and doing the Time Warp. Well that jump to the left shifted the trailer off of it's blocks. Nearly crashed it into the next trailer over.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Strip Karaoke? Wow, now that sounds like a good time. You and your crew know how to party. I want to party with you all.

Strip Karaoke? Leave your dignity at the door, right? Generally, even without the stripping...add the stripping and it multiplies exponentially.

I have a story. One time my friends and I, from seminary, went into town for some shenanigans. We got all jacked up on Starbucks coffee and started saying HI to complete strangers and touching eachother inappropriately. Gosh, it was a fun day. One of the reasons I left seminary BTW...too many fags.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Excitable_Boy

Hi EB

You'd always be more than welcome to party with us---But yeah all image and dignity has to be forgotten in the heat of the mo

Fallin down a fire escape backwards was just one of my numerous party tricks, holding a glass while flat on my back, drippin and filthy

Man, I would'nt have changed it for the world though.
Happy days.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Oh yes drinking is a joy. One of life's simple pleasures. I remember the last time I got trashed I was vomitting out of my ass while discussing Nietzche with a young coed. Someone told me she was upset about the vomitting...I thought she just didn't like Nietzche....

Good times!

[edit on 7-7-2009 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I just found this thread..and YES I am resurrecting it!

Ahh..the good ole days!
Drinking, partying, strip poker!
It's a damn good thing I can't remember most of those times!
I do remember swearing I went to bed in South Carolina and then waking up in a strange chicks house in North Carolina.
TWICE!! and not the same chick...
I remember not sleeping for most of an entire week...no..there were no drugs involved!....only drinking. I remember a party in high school where the cops busted it. A friend of mine and I each grabbed 1 side of the keg with 1 hand, and a chick with the other and ran off into the woods!
I remember partying with Kiefer Sutherland....
I remember a night with a lot of alcohol, some butter, a drinking straw and a friends girlfriend.....nvm...lets just say it's not what you think and I still have hearing loss from it!

My top 5 memorable quotes from my youthful partying days....

Here's the directions to my daughters house....
I'm gonna go across the street and lay down.
Scattered, covered, smothered, crammed and shoved.
It's not beer officer, it's apricot brandy.
Private! Where's that wall??!!?

I never remember strip karaoke though.... and it's a damn good thing too..cause I can't sing!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

You are a very naughty webpirate resurrecting this thread !!!

Sounds like you've had some pretty wild times ...yeah go get em' baby....BORN TO BE WILD !!

Oh have you ever played " Stations " ??
Get everyone to sit in a big circle, each person is given the name of a station i.e Kings Cross, Euston, or whatever.
One person stands in the centre of the circle and calls out 2 station names yeah, and the 2 people with the names have to change places before the person in the middle can get into one of their chairs

The loser ends up as the person in the middle for the next round.

After a few drinks baby, just watch the carnage unfold !!

People can be SOOOO ruthless !!
:shk:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Hey...I found it. What was I supposed to do with it? I couldn't let a perfectly good thread just go to waste!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by webpirate

Hey...I found it. What was I supposed to do with it? I couldn't let a perfectly good thread just go to waste!!!

Stop Recycling !!!

Mmmmm, did you really party with Keifer btw ??

Purrrr....

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Yep

Among others....

edit on 14-4-2011 by webpirate because: classified

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Mmmmm, now this is getting rather interesting

Are you a star of the silver screen baby ??

Oooooh, were you in the " Lost Boys " ???
Cos vampires rock

Bet you know lots of party games baby...oh yeah !!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by uk today

Mmmmm, now this is getting rather interesting

Bet you know lots of party games baby...oh yeah !!

I know a few!
Forgotten most of them lately though! :LOL:

Care to take a ride on the wild side and find out more?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Born to be wild baby

Get that motor running....

WOoooooooHOooooooo...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join