It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who is this guy????

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by phoebeflakes

Yes. Also, one can see the "all seeing eye" to the right of him as well, which was also photoshoppped into the picture.

It was supposed to say, "Real Security".

[edit on 18-4-2009 by Unlimitedpossibilities]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Pretty sure this is his daughter Mika Brzezinski (AKA the godess) she is on MSNBC

[edit on 18-4-2009 by hiluxxulih]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unlimitedpossibilities
reply to post by Nightchild

Great Find! It definitely was photoshopped.

However, even seeing his non-photoshopped pictures, still makes me think he is alien.

Well, the original 'explanation' that followed with the photoshopped version of the pic, claimed that it was the Annunaki-leader Enlil, from the Sumerian legends of creation.
And although he may not perhaps be THE Enlil, I guess he could still have very special DNA, so to speak.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

Yeah I really thought he was a real person...lol Oh well. Well he is real just not in the way I thought he would look, but the guy the pic was made over from Br??? something or other does look a bit off but that could just be the way he looks and nothing more, who knows.

I also read about him being this Enlil guy and well I dont if I believe that. I will have to read more about this guy though now that I know who was actually in the picture.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild
To the Thread-creater: The pic is a photoshopped version of another photo of the Top-Elite Zbigniew Brzezinski.

Yeah I got that already on page one. Thanks. I did not know this and couldnt find it online for the last few months or so and decided to ask here. I wish I could do that to some pics on photoshop...hehe

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Reading

Thanks for the info. I will look at that site and I have been looking at James Casbolts site today..very interesting. It would be nice to have you post some of your info too

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Yep, that's apparently a picture of Zbigniew Brzezinski.

Although it sure looks like he's aged badly.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by LostNemesis

Well I tried to post a reply with both their pics side to side but when I get to the submit part it wont let me do it.

Anyways if you look at the pics they are not the same person. Look at their mouths and nose, they are very different. Thanks though.

I had that problem too - just cut out ur whole response, and paste it, the submit button should now be active...
- another tip is that if u need a few more characters, just hit spacebar a few times of which should now let you submit a reply, etc...

[edit on 18-4-2009 by nowshining]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
So that's ZBig, he's Obama's Marxist controller.

How could he go from looking human, to looking like that he got to be going on a Hundred.

[edit on 19-4-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
lol i like this thread,not everything has to be serious.And whoever posted that link to Lord Enlil thread etc

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Yes, it is ZBig! It is photo shopped. The proof is here on this web site, you also may find this site and the article very interesting! Scroll down to about the middle, and there is the real photo and who did it! Check out this article too. I only put it on chapter 2 for the proof!

www.wespenre.wordpress.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Somebody may have said this already but...

ZB, with the backing of David Rockefeller, created the Trilateral Commission ( a nwo power elite organization), he inserted Carter into the presidency (who himself signed the ok on the deaths of 250 thousand east timorans) and he wrote the Grand Chessboard .. on controlling central asia, he is a rabid anti russian, he is the mentor of B.H. Obama..... and his main foreign policy advisor.......

He looks good in 'alien'.........

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Yes, but it's still a little disturbing that so many are so easily fooled. Check out www.deviantart.com... - seeing is definitely no longer believing, but I would consider this one pretty obvious...

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
It is astounding that people still think the original(photo-shopped) image is real, when the the real image is later posted in this thread.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
WOW looks like u figured out who this guy is, but i thought id leave some input and say....

..... HE LOOKS REPTILIAN AS HELL!!!!!

Star + flag for bringing this up... doubt he is alien, but he sure as hell looks like one!!!!!!

[edit on 4/19/2009 by ugie1028]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Glad all of you bother to read the thread you are posting in and not just the first post...

/sarcasm.

An old hoax photo. Sorry to all you reptile believers but this isn't your smoking gun.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unlimitedpossibilities

Great Find! It definitely was photoshopped.

However, even seeing his non-photoshopped pictures, still makes me think he is alien.

Don't worry, those Old People aliens all die off, and never think to take over the world.

The one up the road who has pretended to be a woman for the past 98 years, has even got a moustache...

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
Glad all of you bother to read the thread you are posting in and not just the first post...

/sarcasm.

An old hoax photo. Sorry to all you reptile believers but this isn't your smoking gun.

I was wondering the same thing. I posted it and just checked it this morning. It was stated on the first page it was fake. I just thought he was some weird looking guy and nothing else really. Now I know who he is and I have been reading up on him as well.

I know nothing about photo shop so I didnt even notice the obvious fakery...

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Interresting post. And yes he does look like a lizard. Also the post from the person on enlil was kinda off the beaten path, but all in all a fun read.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Eye of Horus

It is a photoshopped pic so it's not Enlil just someone's wild imagination.
It would have been interesting if he was a real person who looked like that but it's some Russian guy whose name I cant spell or even pronounce..lol I have been reading up on him though. He seems quite interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join