It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Encounter of unseen Kind!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrGummyPants
I'm not one to fall into the An'nunaki conspiracy, in fact im pretty sure i just spelt it wrong but this story does sound like you experienced meeting one.
But then again, you first line simply says "I did not make this up" and in my opinion that in itself does not validate your story. There are alota sad people out there making up stories for #s and giggles. If you had a photo (hell i'd of taken a photo) or a video or any evidence i'd be less skeptical but as of now i am not convinced.
It does sound like a scary story though.

Toodles.

Believe me, thinking back there is noone here that would love to have a picture more than me! On the other side though things like this have always happend when i was not counting on them happening, If I would of seen it coming that she was going to sit in front of us I would have taken a picture, but it wa like 7:30 in the morning and I was just too stoked to do anything, especially when we were waiting for her to come downstairs at the trainstation. We wanted to take a picture then, but like stated earlier she did not come.....

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Pakd-on-mystery

Did anyone else in the train station or the train you were on seem to notice her? Do you remember anyone else acknowledging her in any way such as looking at her or moving so she could get by them?

It's just a thought it might tell you if she was a ghost or something of some physical substance.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by napayshni57

Did anyone else in the train station or the train you were on seem to notice her? Do you remember anyone else acknowledging her in any way such as looking at her or moving so she could get by them?

It's just a thought it might tell you if she was a ghost or something of some physical substance.

When we saw her sittind down across from us we simultaneously noticed everone else staring at her too

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I guess that would probably rule out a ghost. I doubt everyone else would of saw a ghost. But if everyone else was starring I would think there was some thing that caught everyones attention about this person that was really out of the norm for things we see in public places every day.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
It's kinda hard to describe, but she didn't really look "different" or freaky, she just had something that drew everyone's eyes on her. She just had something that surrounded her i guess

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I've had more than one experience like that- Including 3 guys who came out of Taco Bell- who by first appearance looked human- but there was something I couldn't put my finger on about them. My brain was missing a beat trying to figure out what was wrong. When I walked away, this weird, almost dog whistle pitched sound came from their general direction.... I cant tell you what it was- but it didn't sound normal at all. I just kept going my way...

I've had other experiences like that- but usually just walking past someone and they look odd, or there's something that makes the 'weird alarm' go off.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join