Strange Encounter of unseen Kind!!!

page: 1
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I would like to share a small experiance of mine with you. For starters, please believe me that I did not make this up, I have a friend of mine who was next to me and saw this too.
I have lived in Berlin, Germany for the last 10 years of my life, and like the majority of people here I go to work by train and bus. About a half a year ago I was on my way to work with a friend of mine who was sitting next to me in the train. About three stations before we had to get out we saw an old lady walking down the trainstation we were holding at, and something about this lady was odd. To be exact my friend was the one who saw her first and said: "dude, take a look at her". She did not act human as weird as this may sound. She was walking very slowly (similar to the lady-thing on Mars Attacks), and other than her feet she did not move a muscle, and in general there was just something about her that was different. An way how after looking at her for a second we got back to a conversation and didn't mind her anymore, until suddenly she was in front of us in the train, and sat down right across from us. We kept on looking over to her, and the whole story takes a disturbing turn...
She was not breathing, or making movements indicating breathing?!
She was staring at us the whole time, but without even blinking or anything. She did not even move. Up to the second we had to get out she did not move a muscle, and not even the motion of the train made her move an inch. Until she made a move that still creeps me up to this day....she blinked vertically instead of horizontally!!!!! As soon as we were out of the train, we noticed that we were both freaked out of our minds about this, and started to talk to eachother about what we had saw. Then we looked back towards her, to notice that she had also left the train on our station. The station we got out on only has one entrance and exit, and there is no way you can leave the station other than that. We raced downstairs to the busstop we had to go to, which by the way is right across the street. That day we had to wait for the bus for about 10 minutes, with our eyes on the exit, to see that mysterious Lady again, but she didn't come....Where did she go? we kept on asking ourselves, but we got no answer.......Up to this day we do not know what she was or where she went, all we know is that we never saw her again............

Does anyone maybe know what this could have been?

[edit on 18/4/2009 by Pakd-on-mystery]

[edit on 18/4/2009 by Pakd-on-mystery]




posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Pakd-on-mystery
 
Mmmmm. This is weird. The obvious would be a ghost but the vertical blinking is the mind screw here. Could she be alien----possibly. I had something equally weird happen a couple of years ago but that is for a future thread, c'ant go off road on that here.You guys have basically seen something that unfortunately can never really be explained.
I do believe you saw her but she's gonna remain a mystery. I'm sure you'll experience more in your life.




posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
That, my friend, is most bizarre.

Was there any sort of strange tint to her skin or anything else like that, or how natural did she look, besides moving wierdly and not showing outward signs of breathing?
It makes sense that you would have spotted her out from a crowd, we humans interact with others so often and so are that accustomed to one another that when we notice something like what you saw, it throws us completely off.
What is very odd is that she must have picked up on you guys talking about her, then moved in to take a closer looksee. Were you talking quietly? Could she have picked up on vibrations?



posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by purehughness
That, my friend, is most bizarre.

Was there any sort of strange tint to her skin or anything else like that, or how natural did she look, besides moving wierdly and not showing outward signs of breathing?
It makes sense that you would have spotted her out from a crowd, we humans interact with others so often and so are that accustomed to one another that when we notice something like what you saw, it throws us completely off.
What is very odd is that she must have picked up on you guys talking about her, then moved in to take a closer looksee. Were you talking quietly? Could she have picked up on vibrations?

The only thing that visually divided her from "normal" people was her size, being probably only about 1,30 m tall. Whilst we were talking about her, she was on the trainstation, and we were in the train. The doors next to us were closed, so if she did pick up on our conversation it must have been somewhat telepathically or so. Please understand though, that it is very difficult for me to talk about this, because everyone I told about it in my local surroundings did not believe me, and basically told me I was crazy.



posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Pakd-on-mystery
 


very interesting. i have seen some elder people move in very odd ways. im not discrediting you im just trying to understand. It seems to me that an alien would know enough about us to not blink vertically and walk as we do. perhaps a ghost explains it alittle better. after a short search on google i have turned up nothing about medically reported cases of people blinking in that manner, but stranger abnormalities have been seen in the human population over the years. i will dig alittle deeper and let you what i find if anything.

good luck, i hope you figure this out.



posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Pakd-on-mystery
 


Check out the Dan Burisch videos on Project Camelot; he shares an experience that sounds very similar to yours.

It is the one titled "Out from under Majestic : Dan Burisch uncensored" I believe.

Dan Burisch - Project Camelot.

Hope that helps.



posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
What an experience you two had.

If I chose to believe your storey and I have no reason not to I would say you did see and were pursued by a ghost.

As far as the strange blinking that is not unnatural for a ghost. Not saying all ghost blink this way but many do strange things to freak us out. Maybe realizing what a ghost is will help. They were once live people with personalities.

I am very sensitive concerning ghost. This is the first time I have said anything about here at ATS. But I feel you need an answer.

Ghost will sometimes do things to attract a persons attention. If they were a comic in real life why expect them to be different as a ghost.

I live in my dead parents home. Both died in the bedroom I sleep in. Not one person in my family will go to any room in the house unless I am with them. And I have a very intelligent family. You would think the teen age grandchildren would enjoy ghost hunting but they are frightened also.

My mother is the one that likes to do things to cause me to know it is her in the room with me. She was a bit of a comic.

I try to ignore them and tell them to go and that all is well with me. But I also tell them I feel protected when they are around.

If this happens again don't be shy. Ask what the ghost wants. Or tell it to leave your area. Like I said...they were once living humans.



posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
What an experience you two had.

If I chose to believe your storey and I have no reason not to I would say you did see and were pursued by a ghost.

As far as the strange blinking that is not unnatural for a ghost. Not saying all ghost blink this way but many do strange things to freak us out. Maybe realizing what a ghost is will help. They were once live people with personalities.

I am very sensitive concerning ghost. This is the first time I have said anything about here at ATS. But I feel you need an answer.

Ghost will sometimes do things to attract a persons attention. If they were a comic in real life why expect them to be different as a ghost.

I live in my dead parents home. Both died in the bedroom I sleep in. Not one person in my family will go to any room in the house unless I am with them. And I have a very intelligent family. You would think the teen age grandchildren would enjoy ghost hunting but they are frightened also.

My mother is the one that likes to do things to cause me to know it is her in the room with me. She was a bit of a comic.

I try to ignore them and tell them to go and that all is well with me. But I also tell them I feel protected when they are around.

If this happens again don't be shy. Ask what the ghost wants. Or tell it to leave your area. Like I said...they were once living humans.

First of all thank you for answering, and that could very well be. I don't know.
Please do me a favour and read this thread: "Mahisepp"
I do not know why but I have had countless experiences concerning ghosts. Somehow I am intimidated by them...



posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Pakd-on-mystery
 


No idea about the old lady and her looks , but about the question where she went after leaving the train , she might have just entered another train after failing to catch you and eat you for seeing her blink vertically


And I am not making fun of you
I really believe you saw what You saw.



posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
is there a way to access the cameras ? try to give some money to the security guy .. maybe u can access ...



posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thill
reply to post by Pakd-on-mystery
 


No idea about the old lady and her looks , but about the question where she went after leaving the train , she might have just entered another train after failing to catch you and eat you for seeing her blink vertically


And I am not making fun of you
I really believe you saw what You saw.

This is impossible, because there is only one train that drives there, being the one we were in...



posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
is there a way to access the cameras ? try to give some money to the security guy .. maybe u can access ...

The problem is that I do not remember the exact date, I remember that it must have been sometime in fall -> I think november or october, but I'm not sure



posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
So she had normal looking eyes and eyelids? The reason we blink horizontally, obviously, is because we have horizontal eye lids. If she had horizontal eye lids, how could she blink vertically?

Please know I'm not saying that I don't believe you, I'm just thinking maybe her blinking vertically was an optical illusion or a mistake on yours and your friend's part. Could have been that you were thinking she was so freaky looking that you imagined the blink part.

Even if she didn't blink vertically though (and I'm not saying she didn't), it still would be a very freaky experience!



posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Oh please! A Ghost? BAHAHAHA.

You probably ran in to a lady with too much plastic surgery.
How old are you by the way im not judging im just curious as to why you catch the train and bus everywhere?

There will always be freaks on the train man , that is a fact of life.



posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by nasacarl
Oh please! A Ghost? BAHAHAHA.

You probably ran in to a lady with too much plastic surgery.
How old are you by the way im not judging im just curious as to why you catch the train and bus everywhere?

There will always be freaks on the train man , that is a fact of life.

I'm 20. I don't have a car because a driver's Liscence costs around a grand over here, and I can't afford that.



posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
So she had normal looking eyes and eyelids? The reason we blink horizontally, obviously, is because we have horizontal eye lids. If she had horizontal eye lids, how could she blink vertically?

Please know I'm not saying that I don't believe you, I'm just thinking maybe her blinking vertically was an optical illusion or a mistake on yours and your friend's part. Could have been that you were thinking she was so freaky looking that you imagined the blink part.

Even if she didn't blink vertically though (and I'm not saying she didn't), it still would be a very freaky experience!

Her eyes looked completely normal. I doubt we were making that up, because we both saw it individually.
When she blinked it was sort of like a second skin inside her eyes blinking



posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Many old people have a kind of paralysis of everything but their arms & legs, walk very slowly, shuffling. Most of them have a walking trolley which even has hand brakes, a seat for when they stop, and so on. Sometimes they forget the pusher or it's broken.

Another problem is that many of them take many many different types of medication which they take over many years of seeing a doctor every second or third for years on end, because:

1. They are lonely, and the doctor listens to them and talks about their life and their situation

2. They watch medical soap operas on day time TV, and their own doctor-patient relationship is patterned on this drama, giving meaning to their life

3. The doctor prescribes medication, which can get mixed up over the years. Her normal doctor moves, or she has an argument with him or she moves to another town away from him, and sees another doctor who doesn't get the full story, or is incompetent, or both doctors are incompetent. The mixing of medications can cause, for example, stroke

4. Involuntary muscular actions surrounding the eyes are common with prolonged high dosages of pain-killers such as morphine

5. I am not a doctor, although I have some medical training, I've just worked for a long time with many different people who go and see doctors constantly, as part of what they regard as normal life. They could be described as addicted to going to see the doctor, not hypocondriac (obsessed with their health)

6. Your description of the woman is very consistent with appearance of many of these. It's a rotten cycle, where they and the doctor continue to consult about the patient's health problems caused - by obssesively going to the doctor.



posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I'm not one to fall into the An'nunaki conspiracy, in fact im pretty sure i just spelt it wrong but this story does sound like you experienced meeting one.
But then again, you first line simply says "I did not make this up" and in my opinion that in itself does not validate your story. There are alota sad people out there making up stories for #s and giggles. If you had a photo (hell i'd of taken a photo) or a video or any evidence i'd be less skeptical but as of now i am not convinced.
It does sound like a scary story though.

Toodles.



posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Pakd-on-mystery
 



As I was reading your story I heard a noise in the bathroom and it scared the BEJESUS out of me. I think the suction cup that holds the face towel fell.

Everyone has a bizzare story in their lives this one is yours. Take it with you and tell it when you can. Great, now I have to go to the bathroom.



posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mvirata
reply to post by Pakd-on-mystery
 



As I was reading your story I heard a noise in the bathroom and it scared the BEJESUS out of me. I think the suction cup that holds the face towel fell.

Everyone has a bizzare story in their lives this one is yours. Take it with you and tell it when you can. Great, now I have to go to the bathroom.

Indeed everyone has one or two such stories, but unfortunately I have dozens...
Why does so much of these things happen to me? I have had about three ghost encounters, and then as the latest experience this.





top topics
 
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join