It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order Ultimate Weapon HAARP

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

New World Order Ultimate Weapon HAARP

www.dailymotion.com

New World Order Ultimate Weapon HAARPUploaded by sassiere
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 18-4-2009 by sephirothFF7]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
When I watch this video I have to question,
could this really be used as a mind control device?
I'm just thinking if they really could use it as a mind control device, wouldnt they be as of now?
I mean why would they hold back, if they have the technology and capabilities currently. Then why not enable the program full go.

now heres the question, what are your opinions.

www.dailymotion.com

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
After watching this all i can think of is that "Project Blue Beam"

In fact HAARP and Blue Beam seem to be one and the same maybe.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Well unless you can show us how our minds are up in the ionosphere, which is over 300km high then I don't see how it can be used for mind control.

There's some good information to be had HERE.

You could even visit the HAARP facility in Alaska during one of their open days over the summer.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by sephirothFF7

They're probably wondering how to go about with it if people could just construct a tin foil hat and bounce the signals right off

They'll probably do false flag attacks on tin foil factories, say tin foil causes cancer, or say tin foil is bad for the environment, and then before you know it, people have used up all their tin foil.

Cue HAARP.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
You can also go and visit NASA but i dont think you will be allowed in the control rooms somehow. You never know what goes on behind closed doors.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by sueloujo

You can get pretty close though:

(Note no closed doors)

One could probably get a whole lot more information about the place through the University of Alaska as well.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by komp_uk

After watching this all i can think of is that "Project Blue Beam" In fact HAARP and Blue Beam seem to be one and the same maybe.

I checked out a video on Blue Beam on youtube, and yes, they do seem to be infact the same project.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

even if you did get into the control room , what makes you think that the HAARP program in specific, is indeed controled there?
wouldnt it make sense to have it at an istallation, that is not well known to the public?
and all NASAs information/caculations could be re-wired, via internet.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

All I am saying is these places have areas that are"no go" for the public..as you well know..and what happens there is anybodys guess.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by sephirothFF7

even if you did get into the control room , what makes you think that the HAARP program in specific, is indeed controled there?
wouldnt it make sense to have it at an istallation, that is not well known to the public?
and all NASAs information/caculations could be re-wired, via internet.

I didnt..I was just stating that just cos you can visit the HAARP facility does not mean they are not doing anything untoward there.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

When I watch this video I have to question,
could this really be used as a mind control device?
I'm just thinking if they really could use it as a mind control device, wouldnt they be as of now?
I mean why would they hold back, if they have the technology and capabilities currently. Then why not enable the program full go.

now heres the question, what are your opinions.

www.dailymotion.com

They cannot do something that makes it too obvious its mind control, you have to be led. Mind control, if you know its happening, can be not as effective as it can be, if the person has no clue what so ever.

I think that they are using it on mass scale, and especially in usa and people have been so mind controlled, they seem to feel nothing nowadays. You guys must notice it, even in america, where you whole society would never stand up aginst these people unless the people with the weapons want it.

Watch a film called control factor and you will see that hollywood knows alot about this stuff, and that they can do alot to you, as long as you do not understand it is happening to you.

For anyone that thinks there is no such thing, look at it this way. You are the person you are because of the energies on earth. If the background energies on earth are changed even slightly(like what harrp does), you will be changed slighty, this is called brainwave entrainment. This is the basic forms of mind control. They have gone alot further than this, and the public have no clue, so therefore cannot even try to resist it.

Remember there is no defence in your mind against mind control. You can just make it less effective, if you know who you are and how you think. The mind has no firewall, no matter how strong you think your mind is?

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I didnt..I was just stating that just cos you can visit the HAARP facility does not mean they are not doing anything untoward there.

I wasent saying that you did indeed infiltrait the NASA faculties, haha.
but rather I was speaking hypothetically.

and my last post corresponds with this one, the HAARP facility is accesible to the public on certain days of the years correct?
thats all fine and dandy, but they could have all the stuff that incriminates them wired to another facility, that is NON-accesiable to the public.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Project HAARP is a two-fold project : Mind control and Weather control (fine-tuned, high-energy manipulation)

Project Blue-beam is only for holographic projection.

And, there is a lot of technology that you haven't even heard of, yet. And propaganda rules your lives, anyway. You don't know what's going on. Only the CIA and NSA executives and bilderbergers know. And, more than half of them only know what they need to know, and think that they're doing the right thing. They don't see the big picture, of course. If they did, they wouldn't allow it to continue. But, they believe that they will be given power and survival in a healthier, more lawful, and less populated "new world".

The Plan:

Hypnotize the masses, and suggest that they see everyone else as aliens. Hologram up some UFO's in the sky, while everyone is crazy. Hide out in some underground bunkers, while bio/chem weapons do their dirty work. Those that are surviving are so crazy, that they're killing each other. (guilt-free war)

Sounds like a pretty unstoppable plan. It's a wonder that any of you trust governments. You're a sovereign person, you know. Laws only apply to those who consent. As long as you don't hurt anyone else's property, life, or liberty, you're not breaking any laws. Justice will be done. Justice is the nature of this Universe. Chaos is to keep wild animals challenged, so that they evolve. Me? I have a spaceship. I'm not too worried about it you people. I have other allies. And, you'll get to reincarnate as pig-bats or some other genetically-modified animal.

The guise of Democracy exists, because the greatest quantity of people are incapable of the critical thinking necessary to do anything about it. Hell, you people can't even decide whether or not killing a fetus is moral. You're really pretty doomed for your stupidity. Natural selection works, and it favors those capable of fore-sight and perseverance. Intelligence is the real ruler of this Universe. You're lost without it. Without it, your only hopes are nature or civil slavery.

HAARP was first created to protect against communism, and now there is no hope to resist against the NWO. You are all doomed. So, you better start making deals. The ruling class has you by the gonads, now. Too bad noone listened to me.

You see - The rule of law by logic, control of the money, and the separation of a "ruling class" of this species are unstoppable orders of humanity. You and I are incapable of showing the stupid-class the light in time to prevent humanity's co-dependence. Those PTB are incapable of living independently and need slaves. You are those slaves. They will tell you anything you want to hear, show you anything you want to see, and take whatever they want, because they've got you all duped into believing them. And, they will win, because they truly are more responsible, moral, and just than you, and have earned God's and Satan's favor. They have been playing both sides for a long time, and you are powerless to resist.

And, now that they've got you to create metal-slaves (robots / computers), they won't need as many of you, anymore. But, do not fear. Your soul will get to reincarnate as food for them, since that is what your spirit is doing, now - feeding (empowering) those that wish to rule over you and hijack your sovereignty for themselves. Because, we are all thieves, pirates, and selfish animals, in the end. MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Now, bow to the order,
O-315

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I would say that cellphone towers pose a greater risk to us as mind control devices than HAARP. However, it is not too far fetched to think that something like HAARP that can be used to control energy fields could be used for that purpose.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I would say that cellphone towers pose a greater risk to us as mind control devices than HAARP. However, it is not too far fetched to think that something like HAARP that can be used to control energy fields could be used for that purpose.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I wasent saying that you did indeed infiltrait the NASA faculties, haha.
but rather I was speaking hypothetically.

and my last post corresponds with this one, the HAARP facility is accesible to the public on certain days of the years correct?
thats all fine and dandy, but they could have all the stuff that incriminates them wired to another facility, that is NON-accesiable to the public.

We are on the same wavelength then....or is that being controlled by you!

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by organism315
Project HAARP is a two-fold project : Mind control and Weather control (fine-tuned, high-energy manipulation)

Project Blue-beam is only for holographic projection.

And, there is a lot of technology that you haven't even heard of, yet. And propaganda rules your lives, anyway. You don't know what's going on. Only the CIA and NSA executives and bilderbergers know. And, more than half of them only know what they need to know, and think that they're doing the right thing. They don't see the big picture, of course. If they did, they wouldn't allow it to continue. But, they believe that they will be given power and survival in a healthier, more lawful, and less populated "new world".

The Plan:

Hypnotize the masses, and suggest that they see everyone else as aliens. Hologram up some UFO's in the sky, while everyone is crazy. Hide out in some underground bunkers, while bio/chem weapons do their dirty work. Those that are surviving are so crazy, that they're killing each other. (guilt-free war)

Sounds like a pretty unstoppable plan. It's a wonder that any of you trust governments. You're a sovereign person, you know. Laws only apply to those who consent. As long as you don't hurt anyone else's property, life, or liberty, you're not breaking any laws. Justice will be done. Justice is the nature of this Universe. Chaos is to keep wild animals challenged, so that they evolve. Me? I have a spaceship. I'm not too worried about it you people. I have other allies. And, you'll get to reincarnate as pig-bats or some other genetically-modified animal.

The guise of Democracy exists, because the greatest quantity of people are incapable of the critical thinking necessary to do anything about it. Hell, you people can't even decide whether or not killing a fetus is moral. You're really pretty doomed for your stupidity. Natural selection works, and it favors those capable of fore-sight and perseverance. Intelligence is the real ruler of this Universe. You're lost without it. Without it, your only hopes are nature or civil slavery.

HAARP was first created to protect against communism, and now there is no hope to resist against the NWO. You are all doomed. So, you better start making deals. The ruling class has you by the gonads, now. Too bad noone listened to me.

You see - The rule of law by logic, control of the money, and the separation of a "ruling class" of this species are unstoppable orders of humanity. You and I are incapable of showing the stupid-class the light in time to prevent humanity's co-dependence. Those PTB are incapable of living independently and need slaves. You are those slaves. They will tell you anything you want to hear, show you anything you want to see, and take whatever they want, because they've got you all duped into believing them. And, they will win, because they truly are more responsible, moral, and just than you, and have earned God's and Satan's favor. They have been playing both sides for a long time, and you are powerless to resist.

And, now that they've got you to create metal-slaves (robots / computers), they won't need as many of you, anymore. But, do not fear. Your soul will get to reincarnate as food for them, since that is what your spirit is doing, now - feeding (empowering) those that wish to rule over you and hijack your sovereignty for themselves. Because, we are all thieves, pirates, and selfish animals, in the end. MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Now, bow to the order,
O-315

you have a space ship

now lets just see some photos of this "space ship"

new topics

top topics

join