It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Head Shot Google Mars

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
It seems the obvious has been ignored or missed by most posters...

There is a huge yellow drawing pin on Mars

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
If the Martians made huge reflecting shapes so other civilizations could see why not something more universal? Something very plain, simple and unmistakabled? A symbol or code? Math?

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by beautyfrompain
If the Martians made huge reflecting shapes so other civilizations could see why not something more universal? Something very plain, simple and unmistakabled? A symbol or code? Math?

beauty, you are correct on all of your assumptions it is universal the huge reflecting shapes and images. The images from Mars are very plain and simple but yet to most very complex and at the same time to a few unmistakable. You are totally correct about the mathematical geometric symbolic code that you are wittnessing from the head shot of Mars. In other words what you have asked about Mars is true.

I came upon the Gematria visual Code on the surface of Mars known as the planetary Grid System Code of the Ancients. I picked up on the visual code using my 3rd eye and knew I was picking up these digital dot mattrixes and being communicated to that these visual light frequencies were being assimulated thru my eyes and stored in my brain.

This same Gematria visual Code is present on Earth but I first learned the code from viewing photos from Mars. Carl Munck and others have did extensive research on the Gematria Code and it is based upon complex geometry that the Ancients knew about on Earth.

It was as though I was lead to start viewing photos of Earth's hidden archeological secrets and within these photograhic images would appear astounding discoveries that I can see today that most can not see.

On Mars there are symbols, numbers, letters and hieroglyphs just like on Earth but in many ways different and in many ways the same. What I am saying is true and as time passes this will be proven beyond a shadow of doubt.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by amari]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
It seems the obvious has been ignored or missed by most posters...

LOL! This is one of the funniest comments I've read so far!

But back on topic... I really don't think there's anymore than a rock formation that by chance looks like what we see there. Who hasn't, as a child or later even, looked in the clouds and found nice pictures?

Let me bet that if the same place was photographed from another angle or with the sunlight coming from a different angle, this "face" would look nothing like a face, just like a normal rocky formation...

Me too, at times, I like to think that yeah there could have been aliens on Mars, or maybe even they're still there... But then I land back on earth... It is possible, remotely possible, but why would we have to see it straight from NASA pictures, while all the time they claim that there's no such thing as a UFO around earth?

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SpookyVince

NASA have never claimed that UFOs don't exist. Only that they have no evidence that aliens are visiting us. Please remember that UFO does not mean 'alien craft'.

Originally posted by infinite

It is obvious that this is a large sulfurous deposit from ancient volcanic activity that has crystallised into what we visually interpret as a 'large yellow drawing pin'

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daisy-Lola
reply to post by SpookyVince

NASA have never claimed that UFOs don't exist.

Yes yes... I know... It is a way of saying that they won't speak of it anyhow...

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Pareidolia Click Here

I think that pretty much sums up the majority of "seeing shapes in martian and moon rocks" cases out there.

I wish I could say more on the subject, but you kind of have to go with what makes the most sense before taking the leap of faith at the least possible conclusion, don't ya think?

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Thanks to everyone for checking out this thread.

Here is another shot from Google Mars very strange luminous figure or object.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e06e5dffe96b.jpg[/atsimg]

Fractures in Cerberus Fossae (PSP_009913_1910)
Credit: NASA/JPL/University of Arizona

Edited image size to fix centering.

[edit on 22/4/09 by marsorbust]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join