Video: Core Of Corruption: In The Shadows

page: 1

join
+10 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Core of Corruption is a documentary film series which details a comprehensive investigation into clandestine intelligence operations and conspiracies. The project is surfacing exclusive whistle blowers, insiders and critical evidence for the very first time. Over 2,000 hours of credible network news clips have been surfaced for this ground breaking event, most of which have never been seen since they aired and have never been available on the internet.

(click to open player in new window)

Some of the video news segments for this project, when requested from the networks, were denied access to and corporate representatives would say that the information sought does not exist or has been misplaced. Someone doesn’t want the public to see these stories, that when put together, establish a conspiracy of the magnitude that could change the way one views the world. Countless millions of people are being manipulated and lied to by a network of individuals within government that work on behalf of private interests. The individuals were involved in the terrorist attacks of September 11th. Many of those same figures are are connected to historical events that have shaped our understanding of government crime. For instance, the Iran Contra affair involved many figures that showed up in the 9/11 attacks.

More from CoreOfCorruption.com

The Facts Speak For Themselves

BUY THE DVD

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Just starting to watch first 20mins very interesting, seems like a collaboration of events, information all in one type thing. We've all mostly seen this information before but it's awesome to have it all on one dvd. I'd love to get the dvd. thanks for posting.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I loved this Doc it's one of the best 9-11 documentaries I have seen thus far I can't wait for the rest of the series.It's funny how some many debunkers here wanted this movie to go away.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
heck yea. I went to buy all 5 DVDs but realized they all aren't out yet so I decided to wait till I get get all of them at the same time. they are deffinatly going to be groundbreaking!

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Spoken with a Crook and Flail as a Pigeon unto 'the' host-Soul.

Does man find it interesting how the meaning of 'words' throughout history has been 'altered'.

How many examples can one find?

Seek and ye shall ...

But not without Reason.

Truth being the 'foundation' of Reason.

Look deep inside yourself.

One doesn't need sight to discover 'Reason'.

Words, words, words.

Kind of silly huh?

'Good' day.

[edit on 19-4-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I've watched twenty minutes or so. This is brilliant. I'm going to watch all of this very soon. SOme of the interviews I've not seen before and good old George Stephanopoulos from ABC News has played right into the hands of truth seekers (unwittingly)!

Excellent production!

Starred and flagged!

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Very interesting and thought provoking documentary although i did not get watching it all due to it sticking on 59 mins.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Wow...very interesting!!! The implications, if true, would greatly change our political format as we know it day and tomorrow! Great documentary, must have a S&F!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Just goes to show you that people within and without the government are indeed suppressing the truth.

For the last 8 years I have bounced back and forth between two ideas about 9/11.

A) That 9/11 was an orchistrated plan by those in power ment to encourage the American people to rise up against thier government and restore America to it's original vision.

B) 9/11 was orchistarted by those in power who wish to obtain total control over the American people and wish to destroy the US in order to obtain total world control.

I still do not know the answer to this question.

Was 9/11 done by patriots or traitors?

[edit on 20-4-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
there were no planes no hijackers just explosives or a beam weapon or such used; its a fake piece; cheney's job with virtual holographic planes period

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Great documentary! And some of it goes hand in hand with Jim Marrs excellent book, "The Terror Conspiracy: Deception, 9/11 and the Loss of Liberty". Lots of suppressed info by the upper echelon in the CIA and FBI. 9/11 was an inside job.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I'm over half way thru it and it might be the best I've seen. Everything before the explosions, plus some other concrete tidbits, are the sorts of things that would move people... but they are always lost with all of the fringe stuff.

Its amazing that the thread for this film only had 10 responses in 6 months. Or is it? I learned the hard way that when you make a film so dead on that there is nothing to actually debate afterwards very little discussion occurs and its in effect silenced. Take Loose Change 2nd edition for example. It had some major flaws, I mean major. And perhaps more importantly they used absolutist referencing to numerous highly debatable things.

The strange Randi'esque "Skeptics" subculture love this sort of thing. They dont even want to discuss geopolitcal matters or the like. Instead all they want to talk about is 'physics' and visual things. So the more things of this nature you give them the more items they'll have to divert discussion away from concrete issues. In the 'logical' they call it mind of the pseudoskeptic, 'debunk' all this visual sort of stuff and that proves theres no conspiracy. It's like an Athiest who debunks some stuff from the Bible, and then determines that there absolutely isnt a 'god' or anythign like it.

Even Fox News promoted Loose Change 2nd edition. So later they make a "Final Cut". I dig it. They spend more time on the concrete issues, and use rationalist terminolgy when handling the debatable stuff, overall. I recall the Final Cut thread being about as empty as this.

I've been observing this for years now. It's a shame because I have several videos to make on several subjects, yet I refuse to make them very much debatable, yet why devote excruciating time if noone notices it because there's nothing to debate. Sorry to whine, but its really directed towards this sad state in human affairs where people only seem to wnat to put energy into something that will end up having to either take the fringe or take the 'skeptic' route of normalcy, in knee-jerk absolutist form.

To put it a better way, I'm lamenting this reality where people seem to only want to get passionate about something that is itself irrational. It mus tnot be as fun to actually pick a side in something unless there exists room for both sides to make the other look like fools.

new topics
top topics

join