It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are those whom see

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
People ask if ETs are real, I find that a little funny. Only the blind cannot see the apple. We are spiritually blind and ETs are spiritual beings.

If Exterterrestrials groups landed in mass to the world. It would be the end of wars.

ET's are nothing too huge implactions aside, they are extremely plentiful, spread out far and wide and quite known throughout this sector. ETs are living in a bubble of space that exists within a sub-section of our universe, in which extrudes pure love. People who are intune with true reality only, get overwhelming senses and can feel the energy in which these beings protude out from their reality. It's obvoius when this kind of being sits next to you in public or you bump into them, aside from their specific mission plans. I feel extremely happy and very honored when they come around me. They put me into that space in which I dont have to struggle to maintain the same type of energy in this world, and kick it up 5 notches above. We need so much more here right now. I need help people. Ask god to help you open up your third eyes and to help you start to see and understand things differently. Ask god to help you to experience god in your own way in the most truest honest experience that you can possibly have. Think about the sadest and truest and honest feeling about your life or past, and ask these questions with those intense feelings inside you. Make it a special moment thats just for you to experience and only you right now, do it alone and in quiet. Go to that space where only you and god exist and no one eles, and keep at it with work. Before bed is a good time and ask to remember your dreams as they might give insight to these experience's, they will be sometimes be enhaced

Who are those whom see?

In this world we have a space, a space of pure ecstasy, which only knows ecstasy, which only knows love. People have called this many things in the past including, drug induced feelings and experiences, love, passion and compassion, spiritual experience's, and god.

Where art thou?

Things need to happen soon.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkCyrus

"If Exterterrestrials groups landed in mass to the world. It would be the end of wars.

ET's are nothing too huge implactions aside, they are extremely plentiful, spread out far and wide and quite known throughout this sector. ETs are living in a bubble of space that exists within a sub-section of our universe, in which extrudes pure love. People who are intune with true reality only, get overwhelming senses and can feel the energy in which these beings protude out from their reality. It's obvoius when this kind of being sits next to you in public or you bump into them, aside from their specific mission plans."

Can you prove any of this?

I think it would be interesting to hear how you came to this place of thought and understanding. Could you elaborate on how you know this, so we can get a better understanding?

join