It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the earth only 6000 years old? Proof from your own bible, it is Not.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Gawdzilla

When you're talking to people on ATS and your Bible just "happens" to flip to pages and tell you that He wishes to speak to you in person one day rather than ink and paper, and to tell anyone who does not believe what believers enjoy, then its a sign from God if it is continually relating to that specific day. In other words I let it read itself. When you're trying to explain Jesus should be back by 2015 then the TV next to you says 1800-2015 on more than one occasion as you're typing a post, that's a sign or "wink" from God. Then the news anchor says something that agrees with your thoughts again, its not a coincidence. Seeing 11:11 is a coincidence, or those things. If that's not a coincidence then it's demonic prompting. Of course you don't believe in those things, but I'm not worshiping any "aliens" when they arrive.

Why do you refuse to accept that there might just be an omnipresence? That doesn't mean He wants to watch you take a crap or something. In fact, they're discussing Catholic teachings on the TV right now, and one speaker just said well no one can raise from the dead. That's part of his faith right? WTF? This same Catholic community shares the UN's dream of a NWO led by a false messiah. The Pope is an abomination in himself. The signs are all coming together. Have you seen the moon sometimes lately? Christian cross all around it too perfect in shape to be a chance. False miracle? But when you look through a window its normal. That's gotta be a laser of some sort, and its either HAARP or MAITREYA is just working overtime. Speaking of that, the Star is in the East now. WTF? It used to rise above the Rocky Mountains (with Venus) now it rises in the morning (not at night) in the East?

[edit on 8-5-2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes

Of course you don't believe in those things, but I'm not worshiping any "aliens" when they arrive.

Always remember the false christ comes first..........Perhaps all those evil alien movies were to inspire fear when Jesus does come back.......the false one will get the ignorant earth armies to fight Jesus when he does arrive.....

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

Yes I know that is why the white horseman has a bow instead of a double-edged sword (Word of God) from their mouth.

Its going to have to be a UFO arrival, or how will they unite the globe under one government? Get it? UFOs would be the ultimate disinformation and even believers might be shaken. That and that the word Nephilim was really ignored in English bibles and put in as "sons of God" and "giants of old."

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

A point I accept readily.......

But the two witnesses will be a sign for the 'elect".......

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprimeAlways remember the false christ comes first..........Perhaps all those evil alien movies were to inspire fear when Jesus does come back.......the false one will get the ignorant earth armies to fight Jesus when he does arrive.....

Always remember, Revelations is a book, just a book. God didn't inspire it, he didn't write it, he did nothing.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

John wrote it when he got exiled on the Island at Patmos, but I've heard this theory that Christ as a child gave him a letter or documents with Revelation on it. Jesus Christ is the author of the book, but John documented what he saw. I might also add that when you do a matrix on "a war broke out in heaven" in the book of Revelations you get precise orbital details on free fall with it. In fact I did a matrix on the star Sirius (in Genesis) and the exact distance in light years showed up. It was something like Sirius, four light years from Earth, fusion, etc. or something like that. That was when I was first starting and I didn't think it was worthy of anything special compared to other findings but interesting still. The book of Revelation also has a warning to future corrupt churches, and that's why it is indeed divinely inspired. Churches now are corrupt. It is also chilling that it predicts America being destroyed.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

Especially if they're preaching that UFO that just came down with everyone's new savior is the "detestable one."

I look forward to their emergence as well. I think it might be Moses and Elijah, but we'll see. I base that off of a dream my step mom had and the fact that Elijah was taken up(by God not aliens.) Of course maybe not...

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

"
John wrote it when he got exiled on the Island at Patmos, but I've heard this theory that Christ as a child gave him a letter or documents with Revelation on it. Jesus Christ is the author of the book, but John documented what he saw."

You go from a mundane event to a theory to an authoritative statement. And, of course, without evidence.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I won't need any evidence when it unfolds close to or just the way I have been saying it.

The United Nations is not our friend. They take Maitreya (The Beast) seriously. They were founded originally by people who wanted to take over the world. Also note that UFOs have only in the last 60 years started to REALLY show up. It is indeed "the time of the end." They claim to be ETs. Even the government found out that was wrong...

They made a pact with them. The governments and Nephilim also looked into the Bible Code together to look towards future events with each other. I don't know if it worked, but the point remains. Why would the governments of our planet(or at least the Illuminati) make a pact with "fallen ones?" Our government worships Satan and you can't even see that? Even 9/11 truthers can see that.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   

"I won't need any evidence when it unfolds close to or just the way I have been saying it. "

If it unfolds the way you've been saying, that would be evidence. However, the scenarios you've been describing are based on a diatribe by a disgruntled martyr and are quite probably an allegory about his current society and not a prediction of events a long time later.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I look forward to their emergence as well. I think it might be Moses and Elijah, but we'll see. I base that off of a dream my step mom had and the fact that Elijah was taken up(by God not aliens.) Of course maybe not...

Elijah was taken up but what people don't understand is that he was taken up in the sky and moved to a different location. After the chariot of fire and whirlwind event, Elijah shows up later proving he wasn't in heaven. If the chariot of fire event is one in which he was carried into heaven with God, then the verse of John 3:13 would have to be a contradiction. Hebrews describes 3 heavens: our atmosphere, space, and God's dwelling place. The heaven described in the Elijah story would probably have to be that of the atmosphere. I believe the two final witnesses are not going to be prophets of old but new, end-time prophets. They will be the first to be resurrected after the tribulation.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join