It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EBE Contamination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Soo, do any feel that the X-Files Rendition of Alien Life Form 'ill' contact would lead to not the current occultist flicks (no hood winks, please). But Rather Total Denial of What is Before Your Eyes.

When the Smoking Man Terminated EBE 1 behind the containment Unit, because he had succumbed to their experiments of his end.

Seriously. Do you Even Want To Believe...

If the ayeens, where made with the contact. And, it became this contamination, where it was, hint, widely known. WMD status....

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
This is my hand going from forwards to backwards above my head, indicating your post.

--------->
(O.o)

This is my head.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Most humans wouldn't really care about the chance of EBE contamination.

Look how many people willingly have unprotected sex, with complete strangers, to satisfy themselves... they're not going to worry about something as cryptic as an alien bug.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Yeah Tezzajw is right , i am sure someone would gladly get contaminated just so they can prove there is life elsewhere in the universe and that some Alien really did infect them. Of course they would probably be assassinated before the media caught on.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
Most humans wouldn't really care about the chance of EBE contamination.

Look how many people willingly have unprotected sex, with complete strangers, to satisfy themselves... they're not going to worry about something as cryptic as an alien bug.

Well, it's well known astronauts have to undergo two weeks of decontamination.
The weightlessness alone produces anti-bodies, that given contact with normal ground state; would infact replicate.

Not to mention the inducements from not being within the protective layer of the ozone layer. Where mutations run wild. Given contact with someone from outerspace has proven disastrous. I'm thinking of the splash downs in the Pacific (not current error space), where lunar modules were recovered there. Many, many illnesses.

top topics

join