It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Videos w/more evidence of NRPT and Fakery of Gashes in First Impact

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by matrixNIN11

oh pulease dman....

Spreston and tezz have debunked this lame argument tons of times.

do i really need to dig up their posts and destroy your fantasy again?

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by waynedg

Picture of jet engine in street

Bin of recovered aircraft debris

Pieces of fuselage on adjacent building (WTC 5)

Landing gear wheel - Rector & West St

Section fron WTC 1 with landing gear embedded

Aircraft debris embedded in car

Aircraft Debris in street

Here are more pictures along with accounts of witnesses reported
what they saw

wtc7lies.googlepages.com...

nice thanks

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
I know a few people who saw the plane crash into the buildings while on holiday..that right there debunks any no plane conspiracy.

No it doesn't. People make that CLAIM all the time and it PROVES absolutely NOTHING. HEARSAY isn't proof or evidence.

Originally posted by Solomons
But of course that doesn't mean the media manipulated the video or images in one way or another,
but in my opinion two planes did hit the towers.
[edit on 18-4-2009 by Solomons]

you and so many make that assertion and give that OPINION, but at the same time ignore the evidence that contradicts the OCT and what you THINK happened.

its truly bizarre.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by waynedg

oh pulease dman....

Spreston and tezz have debunked this lame argument tons of times.

do i really need to dig up their posts and destroy your fantasy again?

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by waynedg

Picture of jet engine in street

Bin of recovered aircraft debris

Pieces of fuselage on adjacent building (WTC 5)

Landing gear wheel - Rector & West St

Section fron WTC 1 with landing gear embedded

Aircraft debris embedded in car

Aircraft Debris in street

Here are more pictures along with accounts of witnesses reported
what they saw

nice thanks

yes, it was a well-staged pre-meditated event thats deceived BILLIONS on this planet for nearly 9 years now.

Too bad MOST are still unaware that not one single piece of wreckage from the four alleged planes and debris field etc can be confirmed or identified forensically or otherwise with serial numbers... isn't it?

[edit on 19-4-2009 by matrixNIN11]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by matrixNIN11

Yea didnt these disinfo guys (lets call a spade a spade) also post pics on here of metal they dug up at Shanksville (shortly after 9/11) that they claimed was parts from Flight 93 with rust already?

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
reply to post by waynedg

Yes there were many aircraft parts found in the debris and on the ground from the parts going through the towers and coming out the other sides. The following link has lots of pictures of some of the debris at the WTC:

Bones, did you honestly even bother to watch the video he links entitled "911 Amateur part 2???

Go to that movie, the video shows the entire thing, the plane hits, secondary explosions rip through the wall 6 seconds later, BUT they weren't enough, the gash is only 130 feet long, too short to account for the entire wingspan.

At 11 seconds after the explosion, you can clearly see that over 10 of the steel exterior ribs are actually still intact and perfectly fine. BUT within the next 4 seconds, frame by frame a black is penciled in to make the gash in the wall longer, to account for the entire wings.

So at 11 seconds, no gash, 15 seconds, its a complete gash. Then not only that, 15 minutes later, they were showing video of the same building on MSM and all the floors that were "BLACKED OUT" aren't blacked out, they are all there. So it proves without a shadow of a doubt that the film has been forged. This is the absolute most convincing no plane piece of evidence I have ever seen, two minutes of that videos debunk thousands of hours of plane theories.

[edit on 19-4-2009 by king9072]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

People make that CLAIM all the time and it PROVES absolutely NOTHING.

Isn't it a wonderful thing when all disinfo artists have to do is say that all videos are fake and all witnesses are lying so they don't have to prove anything?
Then they cherry-pick the very few witnesses that corroborate their disinfo without even understanding or completely deleting the context that those witnesses are describing.

it was a well-staged pre-meditated event thats deceived BILLIONS on this planet for nearly 9 years now.

Do you even know when 9/11 happened? It hasn't even been 8 years. It's barely been 7 and a half. Pretty soon the disinfo artists will try to say 9/11 didn't happen on 9/11.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by king9072
Bones, did you honestly even bother to watch the video he links entitled "911 Amateur part 2??? you can clearly see that over 10 of the steel exterior ribs are actually still intact and perfectly fine. BUT within the next 4 seconds, frame by frame a black is penciled in to make the gash in the wall longer, to account for the entire wings.

Yes I did watch all 3 videos and have seen them before. The black is NOT penciled in, it's called black smoke coming out of the windows!
Please get researched before making ridiculous claims such as this.

You can clearly see and hear the plane in every single video. You don't need the original videos to tell that. For someone to claim those same videos are fake, you DO need the originals. The originals then need to be taken to someone that has the equipment and the expertise to check the originals for tampering or to check to see if there were inserted images.

That's exactly what happens when someone comes out with a picture or video of a UFO. You can clearly see it's a UFO, but to verify that it's not fake, investigators obtain the original and run it through software or have it taken to a professional studio to disect it and look for evidence of fakery.

I'm pretty sure that not a single NPT cult member has obtained any video from the original source and had it taken to a professional studio to run it through the software and check for fakery. THAT's what needs to be done to say tv fakery is fact and until then, it's disinfo with your OPINIONS only, period.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by matrixNIN11

Let me correct your statement. You (nor any other conspiracy theorist) have been able to examine a piece of wreckage to confirm it matches serial numbers listed in the aircraft's maintenance log. Of course, that begs the question, when did you start working for American Airlines, United Airlines, NTSB, FBI or the applicable insurance companies (which btw paid the claims on the four aircraft used that day)????

And if you are not an employee of the entities listed above, just why do you think that YOU, a private citizen, is privy to all the information contained in the investigation files?

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Bones, did you honestly even bother to watch the video he links entitled "911 Amateur part 2??? you can clearly see that over 10 of the steel exterior ribs are actually still intact and perfectly fine. BUT within the next 4 seconds, frame by frame a black is penciled in to make the gash in the wall longer, to account for the entire wings.

Yes I did watch all 3 videos and have seen them before. The black is NOT penciled in, it's called black smoke coming out of the windows!
Please get researched before making ridiculous claims such as this.

You can clearly see and hear the plane in every single video. You don't need the original videos to tell that. For someone to claim those same videos are fake, you DO need the originals. The originals then need to be taken to someone that has the equipment and the expertise to check the originals for tampering or to check to see if there were inserted images.

That's exactly what happens when someone comes out with a picture or video of a UFO. You can clearly see it's a UFO, but to verify that it's not fake, investigators obtain the original and run it through software or have it taken to a professional studio to disect it and look for evidence of fakery.

I'm pretty sure that not a single NPT cult member has obtained any video from the original source and had it taken to a professional studio to run it through the software and check for fakery. THAT's what needs to be done to say tv fakery is fact and until then, it's disinfo with your OPINIONS only, period.

See I was right, you didn't even watch the video. Or if you did, you had your ignorance blinders on that entire time.

How the hell can u call that smoke? and how does SMOKE come out of an undamaged section of building? Bones your totally full of it, and you've proven that twice so far in this thread.

Not only does it go against the logic that undamaged areas are "smoking" what you suggest is that the smoke instead of moving UP, went to the right and huddled around the undamaged area, to give the appearance that those floors were gone.... wtf?? how can you honestly believe that???

With in 4 seconds, a gash is drawn, the video pauses and shows that. How can you debate whats right in front of you boggles my mind. But it definitely makes me more certain that you are the MOST disgusting type of disinfo, the type that snuggles up and supports some of the movement, yet shoots down other parts blissfully ignorant.

No planes was THE biggest event that day, and even 8 years later as people claim to know the truth, if the truth includes a plane for them then they have no idea.

I dont have to prove the plane parts wrong, I don't have to prove the planes weren't there, I don't have to prove anything as long as I can prove that official videos have been fabricated. That in itself is enough to discredit every official version of events PERIOD.

More anomalies happen in 1 day than all of history, and people gobble up their spoon fed government story.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

But it definitely makes me more certain that you are the MOST disgusting type of disinfo, the type that snuggles up and supports some of the movement, yet shoots down other parts blissfully ignorant.

Agreed. Not closely examined this poster before but its quickly becoming apparent what camp he really belongs to.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nonchalant

But it definitely makes me more certain that you are the MOST disgusting type of disinfo, the type that snuggles up and supports some of the movement, yet shoots down other parts blissfully ignorant.

Agreed. Not closely examined this poster before but its quickly becoming apparent what camp he really belongs to.

Yah, if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, its probably a duck, even if its screaming IM A DOG IM A DOG....

Anyways, because bones is extremely lazy when it comes to looking at ANYTHING that goes against his beliefs, I shortened the entire thing down to just 3 pictures that show hes WRONG, and if he isn't willing to open his mind must definitely be a disinfo agent.

Planes theories OWNED, in 3 easy pictures.

NO GASH EVEN WHILE SECONDARY EXPLOSIONS ARE STRETCHING THE HOLE:
files.abovetopsecret.com...

SECONDS LATER, INSERT BLACK STRIP TO ACCOUNT FOR WHOLE WING SPAN:

FASTFORWARD 15 MINUTES TO LIVE NEWS FOOTAGE, GASH IS COMPLETELY GONE WOWOWOW:

Typical disinfo agent tactic "Oh crap look they have something I cant debate, quick post pictures of plane parts!!!"

[edit on 19-4-2009 by king9072]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

and how does SMOKE come out of an undamaged section of building?

It's called WINDOWS! That whole entire side of the 4+ floors that were impacted by the jetliner had some smoke and fire.

I don't have to prove anything as long as I can prove that official videos have been fabricated.

And the only way that you're going to prove the videos have been fabricated is by obtaining the originals from those who shot the videos, then having those videos taken to a professional studio and have them disected just like they do with UFO videos to see if the videos are fake or not.

Until you obtain the originals and have them professionally disected, you have OPINION and THEORY only, PERIOD. And to say that your opinions and theories are fact without obtaining the originals and having them professionally disected is called DISINFORMATION, PERIOD.

GASH IS COMPLETELY GONE WOWOWOW:

Because it wasn't a gash it was SMOKE COMING OUT OF A WINDOW! WOWOW!!!!11111oneoneone

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

No I have eyes. And eyes can see the total fabrication. You have made it clear that you do not want to watch the video or look at the pictures.

Why is there NO smoke pouring out anywhere, EXCEPT for where the building has a gash? How can you say the windows are smoking (only temporarily in ONE FABRICATED VIDEO)

Your a b latent disinfo fool Bones, and your actions in this matter speak loud and clear. There's obvious manipulation going on in the video, anyone with eyes and no IGNORANCE BLINDERS on can see that. You don't need to be a professional.

Your arguement that it has to be the original and it needs to go to some expensive lab to be "PROVEN" doesn't hold water. Becuase we are not talking about a video compression artifact, its painfully obvious that the gash was added to. Why are you so feverishly defending what's so painfully obvious?

Get over yourself mr. disinfo, you're busted. And everyone here knows it, your a fraud and your efforts in this movement are completely bogus so you can snuggle up.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by djeminy

For months on end, boneZ has been 'bragging' to all and sundry how he, "the intelligent
one", has debunked the NPT without ever given any proof of his claims!

The duplicity of boneZ is well known, and I'm very happy to see more and more people
being aware of this fact.

I have long suspected him of being a disinfo of some type, and his continuous tedious
ravings only confirms this even further.

Indeed, be aware of this guy!

[edit on 20-4-2009 by djeminy]

Oh trust me, I am onto him and I have seen many others as well. The NPT is literally the most damning piece of evidence that can be brought against the perpetrators of 911. He is working feverishly to ensure its ridicule, while pretending to be a staunch 911 truth supporter.

But he's not. He is simply here to snuggle up to some aspects while outright blasting other aspects. It is a common tactic, and just recently we finally got to watch the MEDIA do the exact same things WHO FOR THE RECORD, I have also been calling out for months. While 100's of fools on this forum touted the MSM (fox) as the new saviors, I laughed, and said exactly what they were doing.

Low and behold, the media did exactly what I said relating to the Tea Parties and strategy as a whole. Read my thread about the media from my signature. It spells the entire thing out even for the weakest minds.

But bones is exactly like them, gain some peoples confidence by supporting 911 truth, then use that confidence to sway their opinion on the real matters which NPT is the biggest part of that day. Hopefully as I make a stand against this guy, more people will come to my support cause the evidence is right in front of us.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
So I am just curious as to how did they manage to push the exterior columns inward like that? I mean what type of magic explosive causes things to behave backward? I see beams, debris, columns, impact marks, that are the length of the wingspan of the 767, now I wonder how the heck did they manage to do all that with explosives from the inside? Just answer this question please.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
So I am just curious as to how did they manage to push the exterior columns inward like that? I mean what type of magic explosive causes things to behave backward? I see beams, debris, columns, impact marks, that are the length of the wingspan of the 767, now I wonder how the heck did they manage to do all that with explosives from the inside? Just answer this question please.

Cause you didn't want to read through the thread I will (cause I am such a nice guy) repost the links to pictures I made, cause you obviously didn't want to watch the video either.

The film in question is the Naudet brothers footage.

What the footage shows, is that there was the initial explosion where they claim a "plane hit"... which was fine and dandy, but 6 seconds later, more explosives go off which stretch the hole even further.

BUT, it still isn't enough, so from 11seconds to 15 seconds after the crash they add in black to stretch the hole even further, but since this is only ONE video, it was clear that the area that they edited wasn't edited in every single video, as the live footage shows the same area many minutes later, completely intact and fine.

So lets go over the images 1 at a time for you ok?

1. IMAGE ONE

You'll notice that the first explosion has gone off, this is the so called jet fuel exploding. The second puff of explosions which only start 6 seconds after the initial explosion (highlighted in the picture) extends the original hole to be even larger. Fair enough right? Easy to agree on that.

2. IMAGE TWO

Now you'll notice this is where they add in the BLACK STRIP, which gives the appearance to the hole that it is larger than it actually is. Without the gash, the hole just is not big enough to account for the entire wingspan.

3. IMAGE THREE

So now we fast forward 15 minutes to live news footage, and although the Naudet brother film editors thought it was nice to forge the video, the MSM didn't agree. They show the same area in this footage (and other footage) as still being intact.

So we have one official video showing forgery, and others not using forgery. It's painfully clear, please just look at the photos.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Get over yourself mr. disinfo, you're busted. And everyone here knows it, your a fraud and your efforts in this movement are completely bogus so you can snuggle up.

Speak for yourself king... just for the record, not everyone thinks bonez is a disinfo agent

What seems obvious to you (manipulation of video evidence = no planes) is not the same for everyone.

If someone disagrees with you it does not make them a disinfo agent

You may well be right and I have to agree that the naudet clip does look like it has been manipulated in this youtube presentation

However i am keeping an open mind on the matter

There may be an explanation for this that does not involve video trickery

For example: the 2nd explosion ripping the side of WTC could have been from the jet fuel or another source, it does not necessarily indicate pre-placed charges. The black gash could be smoke coming out from the hole in the building created by a PLANE

[edit on 20/4/2009 by alienanderson]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Alright, I've had enough of this argument. Here is my two cents...

Matrix is right, none of the pieces can be id'ed by serial numbers. However, everyone else who saw the planes hit (including myself) are correct as well.
Reason: The plane was NOT a commercial airliner. Hence the gray pieces you see in the wonderfully linked pictures of airplane parts. It was military grade and made.

Matrix and the video is right on a couple of things... The wings did NOT shear off.
Reason: BOTH towers were built to withstand a single crash no problem. The designer believed it was capable of withstanding MULTIPLE crashes....

Yes there were small explosions on higher floors and a LARGE explosion on the south face below the impact.
Reason: The plane was coming in at a dive. Not by much, but enough to knock out a few floors. It's possible the explosion could have exited the south face a few stories below. Also, the building had multiple diesel generators for the operation and maintenance of the building. Those can explode as well (hmm go figure).

Now, the claim Matrix and the video make is that the plane is 'edited in' means nothing. If the plane had been 'edited' into the frames, it's one of the best I have ever seen. The plane matches the camera vibrations, scale, and blur. Hell even the reflection off the plane is accurate.

Oh, and the nose in nose out thing... it's friggin smoke. That's why it changes shape

No planers make me laugh. They think everything is fake. Therefore, they must be fake as well.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

I have seen the video countless times. Each time I see a plane impact the building.

There are pictures provided by Bonez which show the impact hole with debris pushed into the tower, not out. There are numerous other photos of the impact hole right up to the wingspan. That black line.... Hmm could that be the black smoke coming out after initial impact? why can we see it here:
Yeah it looks like a line of smoke coming from those windows. oops.

Since I can tell you are using recycled video from the Sept. Clues (or perhaps the same author), which I have found to be edited en mass by the author, how can you be sure all of what you see hasnt been edited by the "truth" movement people? After al, how hard would it be for him/her to slightly tweak, cut, edit, the videos themselves, ever so slightly to create the desired effects? have you ever stopped and thoguht about that? Its been proven before that such pushers of "truth" have actively edited, twisted, and changed evidence to fit their fantasy. Why isnt this so apparent?

And again, the question still remains, what kind of explosives can cause the exterior columns to go inwards along the entire wingspan of a 767?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join