It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Columbia: very strange

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2003 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I don't know if any one noticed but ever since bush came into (or stole) office bad things have been happening. From sniper attacks, plane crashes, anthrax, ect. The latest disaster to make bushes presidency is the columbia diaster. I just want to make a note. The first Israeli is space dies over palastine, texas If this isn't a sign from a higher power I don't know what is. Well I guess that's what happens when you have a devil worshiper for president that mocks saying "God Bless America"

posted on Feb, 4 2003 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by N0_hope_in_sight
Well I guess that's what happens when you have a devil worshiper for president that mocks saying "God Bless America"

WHAT IN THE BLUE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?! Devil worshiper!? Did you not see Bush crying and getting all-emotional at the Columbia ceremony? Did he not go down to Ground Zero the day or 2 after 9/11 and state that we would get payback on who cause the disaster., if you honestly think he is �faking� all of this, you really have a few issues to work out. The President doesn't have any control on what happens during his term, all he can do if comfort the nations a guide them though such tragedies, which he has done. When you use the word devil worshiper, you should direct it to the people who deserve it like osama and saddam, not the President.

posted on Feb, 4 2003 @ 06:22 PM
link   
A devil worshiper?!?
Bush ould have to be the most religious president in a long time. He even called the War on Terror a Cursade! He uses God in every speech. He is a devot Chirstian.

posted on Feb, 4 2003 @ 07:16 PM
link   
he's in a secret society that's called Skull & Bones. They uses actual bones of dead people to perform rituals. Oh yea that sounds christian like to me. It kinda reminds me of the roman Emperor Constiene who helped bring christany to the fore front. The only problem was that he was only a christian in public to gain admiration from the growing christian population. He still worshiped the sun god in private and was buried in the same way. I think that bush is a puppet. You all may doubt now but we will see what the deal is in the years to come when the New World Order arrives. I mean damn look on the back of your one dollar bills. What does it say in latin? The new secular order. Wake Up people

[Edited on 5-2-2003 by N0_hope_in_sight]

posted on Feb, 4 2003 @ 08:00 PM
link   

he's in a secret society that's called Skull & Bones. They uses actual bones of dead people to perform rituals. Oh yea that sounds christian like to me. It kinda reminds me of the roman Emperor Constiene who helped bring christany to the fore front. The only problem was that he was only a christian in public to gain admiration from the growing christian population. He still worshiped the sun god in private and was buried in the same way. I think that bush is a puppet. You all may doubt now but we will see what the deal is in the years to come when the New World Order arrives. I mean damn look on the back of your one dollar bills. What does it say in latin? The new secular order. Wake Up people

Another crack addict finds this board....

posted on Feb, 4 2003 @ 08:08 PM
link   
these are facts people. But who care if WWIII starts huh

posted on Feb, 4 2003 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Um yeah.. NO-hope is a bit daff I believe. I am no huge fan of the current admin but sheesh I don't think Bush has "caused" the Columbia to breakup, or sent out the snipers or asked that the WTC and Pentagon be attacked. Get a grip.

posted on Feb, 4 2003 @ 08:18 PM
link   
i didn't say he's caused the columbia to break up but karma is real and it effect all people. For instance we help create and fund not only the taliaban but osama with money and weapons. You ask Why? Because we wanted the russian's to experience there own "Vietnam". If russia would of gained control of afganstian they would of had great infulence in the middle east. After the taliaban defeted russia the only other logical enemy was the United States. I got this information from a russian born woman that I worked with. I hate that the american people got caught up in this mess but we did.

posted on Feb, 4 2003 @ 08:24 PM
link   
N0_hope_in_sight

2 Steps

1. Stop taking all mind altering drugs
2. Experience the real world

posted on Feb, 4 2003 @ 08:26 PM
link   

these are facts people. But who care if WWIII starts huh

No Dude, the only "fact" here is that you are sadly mistaken.

posted on Feb, 4 2003 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I guess you all don't see the things that are happening around us. North Korea do you think that # happened over night. North Korea said them selves that the action that the U.S are taking aganist them could lead to WWIII. Other countries are tired of the U.S pushing them around just because we have nukes. The only way to stop getting getting treated like a bitch is to get nukes your self so you can obtain power in the world arena.

posted on Feb, 4 2003 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I guess you all don't see the things that are happening around us. North Korea do you think that # happened over night. North Korea said them selves that the action that the U.S are taking aganist them could lead to WWIII. Other countries are tired of the U.S pushing them around just because we have nukes. The only way to stop getting getting treated like a bitch is to get nukes your self so you can obtain power in the world arena.

Do some reading, this comment is stupid. You coem across as a little kid, how old are you ?

posted on Feb, 4 2003 @ 08:50 PM
link   
here's some reading for you to do:

"We need a common enemy to unite us."
-- Condoleeza Rice, March 2000

"I am strongly in favor of using poisoned gas against uncivilized tribes. The
moral effect should be good...and it would spread a lively terror.... "
-- Winston Churchill commenting on the British use of poison gas against the
Iraqis after World War I

"Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore
order; tomorrow they will be grateful. This is especially true if they were told
there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that
threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will
plead with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man
fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will
be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them
by their world government." -- Henry Kissinger speaking at Evian, France, May
21, 1992 Bilderburgers meeting. Unbeknownst to Kissinger, his speech was taped
by a Swiss delegate to the meeting

"I came to America because of the great, great freedom which I heard existed in
this country. I made a mistake in selecting America as a land of freedom, a
mistake I cannot repair in the balance of my lifetime."
--Albert Einstein, 1947

"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major
crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order. "
--David Rockefeller

by the way Rockefeller was also a member of skull & Bones

posted on Feb, 4 2003 @ 08:52 PM
link   
one more quote that I hope will open your eyes. I didn't say bush caused the columbia blow up, i'm just saying karma is a bitch.

Don't be deceived when they tell you things are better now. Even if there's no
poverty to be seen because the poverty's been hidden. Even if you ever got more
wages and could afford to buy more of these new and useless goods which
industries foist on you and even if it seems to you that you never had so much,
that is only the slogan of those who still have much more than you. Don't be
taken in when they paternally pat you on the shoulder and say that there's no
inequality worth speaking of and no more reason to fight because if you believe
them they will be completely in charge in their marble homes and granite banks
from which they rob the people of the world under the pretence of bringing them
culture. Watch out, for as soon as it pleases them they'll send you out to
protect their gold in wars whose weapons, rapidly developed by servile
scientists, will become more and more deadly until they can with a flick of the
finger tear a million of you to pieces."
--Jean Paul Marat, 18th Century French Visionary (and revolutionary), murdered
in his bathtub by Royalist Charlotte Corday

posted on Feb, 4 2003 @ 09:23 PM
link   
No Hope said that a "higher power" was responsible for the events that have occured during President Bush's term. Now what I am unsure of is if he means the Devil doing this in concert with Bush's desires or God as a means to "get back" at him for worshipping the devil. Please explain which "higher power" is behind all of this and why this "higher power" is doing this.

posted on Feb, 4 2003 @ 09:30 PM
link   
There are many examples of GOD releasing his wrath on the people of earth in the Bible. Sadam and Gomora, The pharoh of Egypt, ect....

posted on Feb, 4 2003 @ 11:21 PM
link   
HA, well, ummm, i don't have anything to contribute. but, i'll open my big mouth anyways.

NO: the folk on this board may laugh and point at you. pay them no mind. i think they are part of a conspiracy to undermine the free thinking of the paranoid. hopefully you didn't come here to find folk of like mind. because if you did you will be disappointed. ummm, just joke around. don't take these folk serious.

and that quote by Sharon is ill, I've read it before. seems he knows what he speaks. all we do lately is talk about violations of UN resolutions-if we were really serious Isreal would be held to comply just like Iraq...wonder why they aren't? wonder who is in control of the US war machine? wonder why i'm not in bed?

posted on Feb, 5 2003 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Quotes?

Given a bit of time and some inspiration, I could stack a set of quotes to prove just about darn near anything I cared to. In fact, I could contend that two of the movies shown in the past year are really outlining the future as planned by the New World Order -- that when you view SIGNS and then watch THE CORE, you will see clearly that the government intends to unleash the aliens on us and that the crop circles are done by the government to clue the aliens in on when and where to attack and that once they do, the core of the earth will be stopped and then restarted to cleanse the land so that the aliens can repopulate it with the appropriate food humans.

Now... that's just woo-woo stuff, but it proves my point: you can stack just about anything together and make what you will of it.

Research is a pile of smoking guns. It's not a pile of smoke-and-mirror quotes.

posted on Feb, 5 2003 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I think you all americans are being brain washed by too much tv you watch and all the media reports you listen to.

I am outside all of this, and I must agree with N0_hope_in_sight that since Bush came into power a lot of negative events have happened.

This president wants a war at any cost. Bloody insane if you have to tell me!

OK Hussein is an arsehole in my view, but there are worst ones than him. Just because he does not fit with US foreign policies, that is why he must be eliminated.

Please don't go telling me the bull# that he holds weapons of mass destruction because the US, China, North Korea, Russia, Pakistan, India have them and no one is complaining.

As far the Shuttle Columbia is concerned the Bush's administration was warned about the shuttle program was highly at risk and no one listened.

No, don't tell me that it was Clinton's fault because any new government are always good at blaming the previous one.

Your president should concentrate on uplifting the economy and your social way of life that is based on money making and barely nothing else.

Let's stop saying America here , America there, there is also the rest of the world. Let's work on improving relationships rather than "I don't agree with you, I am going to punch you up, out of my way, I am the boss, I am in command" type of thing.

Sure I feel sorry for the innocent people that get caught up with it.

posted on Feb, 5 2003 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by zaxatron
As far the Shuttle Columbia is concerned the Bush's administration was warned about the shuttle program was highly at risk and no one listened.

Wrong, Bush was aware, he's been trying to up the budget, and he has a great administrator in there, but the problems Grodin left behind are too thick to solve in even 4 years.

No, don't tell me that it was Clinton's fault because any new government are always good at blaming the previous one.

Well you must come from a facist nation since you obviously don't understand how administrations work.

Especially regaurding NASA, that WAS Clinton's fault, him and his 6 years of downsizing and budget cuts.

Your president should concentrate on uplifting the economy and your social way of life that is based on money making and barely nothing else.

Only outsiders think this, come live here for a time you'll see that that is only a sterotype, most americans care about a myriad of things, I myself care for so little about money, that when Enron collapsed I lost 90k (owning no enron go figure
) but not like I'm fretting about it.

In the south I lost enough to buy a good house with some left over for a car

And zaxatron, it's not like we're bullies, the rest of the world is just horribly backwards compared to the US and they need a major a$skicking.

Well from the west in general, Brittain's pretty close, so is her commonwealths, and Europe in generals isn't too messed up anymore, but the rest of the world is, here's how.

1) The new presidents are elected by tribal warefares, and assassinations.

2) Human rights go as far as the El Presidente and no further.

3) The El Presidente's Human Rights is rather low in the first place, what with all the drive-by assassinations and disease.

4) The rest of the world has no concept of "Religion AND Government" The rest of the world believes they are the same, or should be.

5) Most of the world is propped up by dictators, who rule over many "nations" of different peoples who constantly war eachother, and the Dictator acts as a unifying force by killing the minority parties such as in Iraq, and well, the rest of the world.

Now these are the most basic rules, we can really start to knit-pick such as how most of the world have horrible police, who beat you, rape you, and torture you, and that's just Turkey, which is considered pretty civilized governmentally...

There are exceptions to these standards, but they are few, and we can probably name all exceptions...India, Egypt, Turkey, Israel, Japan...that's it right?

I think so...oh Taiwan, S. Korea...Nepal was up there, but most recently the royal family was brutally shot and they've all but erupted into civil war.

Hence why America needs to bomb them like they did Afghanistan, and free these peoples from the hell they live in, by establishing a growing democracy, such as in Afghanistan.

The rest of the West should hop on this bandwagon to free the world.

Sincerely,
no signature

top topics

<<   2 >>

join