It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are all RACISTS..!!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
im not a racist i'm not afraid of anyone let alone my black brother or any other ehtnic group

anthropologist understand there is no scientific basis for "race", genetically speaking, there is no such thing as "Race"

yet and still, u guys are still so far behind

pick up a book and read LMFAO!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Very intriguing pointz, although I don't think it really matters which race has more or less racism against them. Blacks have had an awful lot of racism and still continue to this very day, even after the election of Barack Obama (although I don't feel that he was elected cuz our Presidents have been carefully chosen for us for many cycles now), but on the other hand, whites have been subjected to discrimination due to hiring-quotas, admittance-quotas, and then just the general racism from blacks on whites because white people are thought of by alot of black people as the devil and that whites are just low-down pieces of filth that deserve to be burned alive. I, as a white male, will be the first to admit that many white people are filth and trash and are completely ignorant when regarding humanity, but there are blacks, latinos, asians, australians, and all groups of people have many trashy scum amongst them. This whole race thing is just totally ridiculous to me, we should be coming together as a whole humanity and working together on our much more important problems and issues in this world.

<< 6  7  8   >>

join