It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a new wave of North American Union propaganda?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
So I was strolling through Youtube recently and I noticed our dear fair US government had posted some new videos recently about what seems to be on the topic of North American unity, as well as unity in the Americas in general. Now my opinion is that a North American Union could help all three nations somewhat, but that I wouldn't trust said union being formed under the current kinds of politicians we have. But what I did notice is that these videos seem WAY too sugar coated on the topic, almost like they are trying to make it look like nothing wrong could come of it.

things like "drug cartel related violence" probably is gun control, and the good 'ol "climate change" is used instead of global warming.

They constantly use the word "democratically elected" and other key words. have a listen for those key phrases which might make certain minds think certain ways.

"better the lives", and Human prosperity" are common themes as well and from the past, whenever the government says that, nothing good happens

It's like everything is PC and made of candy. Your government is a lovely international suave. All they are doing is making things better and doing a grand old progress for all.

In any case, I would like a lot of people to see it and judge for themselves,so star and flag please, especially our local mind-control and propaganda experts.

For your concern, here ya go kids, have fun:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 18-4-2009 by Gorman91]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Jeepers, Those have to be the creepiest things that I've seen since Expo70.

The little bells and jazzy music is enough to make one hurl.

They made me kinda dizzy ; I should lay down now.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Did ya see the Obama speech he gave in europe, I think he was in turkey when he said that "WE" all were citizens of the world? And now he is going to allow mexicqan truckers to come back into america again and haul freight! That alex jones' video, "The obama Deception" hits the nail on the head as far as I am concerned!

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
it's been coming for a long while, expect a Global Order Of the New World very soon...

this is just the first of many "Unions" They are going to put together..

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

Except America and Eastern Asia, there's already a continental union on every part of the world.

Sorry, it's already came and gone.

This website looks interesting as well, but they're missing a few unions.

www.towardsunity.org...

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Darth_Prime

Except America and Eastern Asia, there's already a continental union on every part of the world.

Sorry, it's already came and gone.

This website looks interesting as well, but they're missing a few unions.

www.towardsunity.org...

Interesting website indeed mate! cheers and thanks for the link

new topics

top topics

join