It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thomas Jefferson was a terrorist, at least according to Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   

www.liveleak.com

Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Thomas Jefferson was a terrorist. At least according to the Obama Government.
Posted by Michael Ferrari at 11:23 AM
“Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms (of government) those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny” Do you know who said that? Of course you do. Thomas Jefferson. However if the great More..Thomas Jefferson,( a founding father of our country, a punisher of the mighty British rule) were alive today he would be on the new Janet Reno's terrorist watch list.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.liveleak.com

Review this link: Instructions for the Breaking News Forums

* Please note that there is a character limit of 500 characters for the copied story snippet. Exceeding this character limit may result in drastic editing or your thread will be closed, moved or deleted.

[edit on 4/18/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
What more can I add to that? I would like to mention that most of us on this forum do not believe the official story of 911. A it is nice to see that a lot of people in America are waking up to the fact that we use to be a republic. What ever happened to that, and what do we have to live under the assumption that we are a democracy? None of our founding documents mention the United States of America being a democracy. Our nation is rapidly becoming everything our founding fathers feared of!

www.liveleak.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Tick

Bit of a stretch, eh?

I read the entire article. I didn't stumble across where Obama (or anyone in the Obama administration) directly or indirectly referred to Thomas Jefferson as a terrorist.

Pretty misleading title.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Democracies don't work. It is mob rule. That is why we don't live in a democracy we live in a republic. Please people remember the difference between a democracy and a republic.

We don't live in a democracy in the United States, we live in a constatutional republic. There are major differences in the two forms of government.

People must understand the fundemental differences in these two forms of government in order to impact policy that is dictated by this government.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I did not create the title, I'm not ether democrat or republican. There are things I like and hate in both.

My question is this, how come they never mention anything but democracy in the news?

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   

What more can I add to that? I would like to mention that most of us on this forum do not believe the official story of 911....

Why did you see it necessary to mention such an irrelevant point, which is totally unrelated to the Topic at hand?

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Democracies don't work. It is mob rule. That is why we don't live in a democracy we live in a republic. Please people remember the difference between a democracy and a republic.

We don't live in a democracy in the United States, we live in a constatutional republic. There are major differences in the two forms of government.

People must understand the fundemental differences in these two forms of government in order to impact policy that is dictated by this government.

We do live in a Democracy, for a Republic is simply a divided and Representative form of Democracy. You would be correct however if you stated that we do not live in a Direct Democracy at the Federal Level. You must remember the Divisions of power that exist at the Town, County, State, and Federal Levels. The system present within the United States borrows from the best of the Democratic and Republican Systems of Governance.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   

I did not create the title,

Dont really care, you purposefully put it into the title of your thread when you knew it had no such proof contained in it. Misleading information from fringers as usual..... you folks go on about media bias and corrupt government but its this kind of misleading information that plays a major part in that.

I'm not ether democrat or republican. There are things I like and hate in both.

So does every single liberal hating Obama hatin Bush sympathizing individual on this forum. Spare me.

My question is this, how come they never mention anything but democracy in the news?

Because the fringe version of "democracy" lost its credibility years ago, all thats left are a couple of disgruntled conservatives.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen

What more can I add to that? I would like to mention that most of us on this forum do not believe the official story of 911....

Why did you see it necessary to mention such an irrelevant point, which is totally unrelated to the Topic at hand?

Well it indicates to me that the fellow is not a BUSH follower and likely not a GOP
party member. It is relevant to me because it informs me in many ways as to the motivation of this OP.

Regardless, I think title is irrelevant as per the context and frankly it sounds like a spoilt juvenile titled the article. Over all this post is a waste of everybody's time, it seems like the motive for posting this was so that people could see...

Thomas Jefferson was a terrorist. At least according to the Obama Government.

IN PRINT...

shocking
BOOOOO - LAMEO

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Actually if you read the british news of the time, you would find out they were all terrorists.

top topics

join