It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freedom to dream here... granted.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

Yeah I might have figured, we were to together for a couple of years, but in all of the time apart, I've never once pictured her in a dream. Why now, even though se must be feeling pretty low? I'm sure it must be the case that she's might have felt low at times in between these. It just strikes me as pretty odd...

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I finally bookmarked you site Dreaming, thanks again for giving it.

cant wait for you to get some substance on it!

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by iwishicould

It will certainly be different.

I hope you like it once it's done.

My personal website is up... I have to stop developing on it so it's now in a state of suspended development.

www.ianwilson.me...

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Further to my latest dream recount, I've recently gotten back in touch with the aforementioned ex-girlfriend, now that the air has cleared (without seeming like a low-down opportunist), and decided to tell her about the dream I had in which I saw her looking lost after breaking up with her latest boyfriend.
Here's the wierd thing, I told her about this, and she had such an amazed/confused expression on her face.
She was silent for about five minutes or so, then told me that the same night she'd dreamt that she was searching around for me, and every time she'd catch sight of me, I'd disappear, despite calling out my name.
She was pretty embarrassed about saying that, as I was when I told my side of the tale. But we were both just really wierded out by this. Now neither of us know what to think about it...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Thought I'd give this fine thread a bump, as not much has been going on.

But anyways, after weeks of relative dreamlessness, I had this wierd experience last night, all whilst in deep sleep:

There were two beings, though I can only remember the eyes, who had me in a chair like at the dentist, except upright. They'd look me in the eye and I'd drift off -whilst already asleep- but I'd occasionally come to, and they had cut off the top half of the top joint on the index finger, perfectly clean and were either putting in or pulling out something small, about five or so times. But they'd notice I'd come to and would send me back under again. When I'd come to again, it was evident they'd sealed up the one finger and done the same to the other. After that, they sent me on my way, with a very knowing look in their eyes. But I felt them guiding me back to my body, then I woke up very suddenly just as the sun came up.

Curiouser and curiouser.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join