It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freedom to dream here... granted.

page: 1/
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
This thread, is not a physical thread. You have millions of other physical threads to attend to. For participation in this thread, you must suspend all physical belief, and entertain dreaming.

Dreaming as it applies to you.

In this thread, we are dreaming. Right now. In this very moment of time and space.

Don't see my text as physical words, rather see the dream of which the text is composed of. See the dream of which reality is composed of.

See the dream, which is you dreaming it right now.

See you the dreamer.

Now welcome to the thread, where dreaming "here" is granted.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

Whoa this is a neat place you have here.

You must be a fantastic decorator.

I learned something new today, Pleasent words sooth the mind!!!!

Thank YOU

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Its certainly where I like to be. The decorations are nice, and very timely.

I think I will have a drink...

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Well it does beat the outside world. These days are so chaotic now and I have found comfort in dreaming.

Sometimes I just want to lay in bed all day. **YAWNs**

You're in luck too, I keep lots of fresh fruit juice around

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by OrangeJuice

I just see the outside world an extension of my inside one, but in a way which follows a continuity.

I have spent a long time enjoying the outside world from within my internal one, when it is first a dream.

That relationship, is so amazing to observe. A dream before it becomes reality.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Oh my goodness, we must have been seperated at birth

I find my day going by much smoother with the help of visions the night before.

All topics are covered too, from spiritual to what some here may call silly but I do not brush them off and for a good reason too, they come TRUE

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Maybe someday more Earthlings will become like us, but who can say. I have come across people on this planet who say they can not dream.

I even have some in my family that say all dreams are evil so don't listen to them. What do they know?

see you later you are dreaming you've made my night

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by OrangeJuice

Thanks OJ,

It is always refreshing to have these conversations with others who see the dream, and know they are the dreamer.

A good lot really, I am sure of it.

Deny ignorance

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I know that I'm dreaming as well.

I went to the Akashic Records the other week, and it was pretty interesting. A good place to be in and spend some time. I'm planning on going back there really soon to get some information.

How did I travel there? Flying.

That's the beauty of when you know you are dreaming. You can fly on your own will.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
That is really great to hear Bobby.

I am not sure if I have ever visited the Akashic Records, mind you not where I remember.

The reality of inner-space is so vast. It is an absolute joy to become fully conscious and awake in those other realities during sleep.

Flying, phasing and even a plain old fashion walk in a park while in a conscious state during sleep is rich with personal reward.

I spent a large portion of my dream exploration trying to catch glimpses of dreams which are this reality before they come true.

It not only fully verified what I already know, but brought a lot of those wonderful realizations we have when we dream, here to myself when we are awake.

Realizations like how endless and limitless we really are, and how we are the architects of our reality.

How we can dream, and do dream often. And in that, reality comes of it.

I am glad you are on board.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
For me, and no doubt many others, Dreaming is the ultimate release. The inner journey you can take is often enough to make you forget the false realities presented to you everyday and discover what is truly essential, and have more fun than you'd ever think.

Open the doors of perception wide and breathe deep.

Thanks for starting this thread, it's a lovely place to be.

Peace

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

That is wonderful news. I read about these records close to 5 years ago. They were in a book which documented the trance states of Edgar Cayce.

He let me into his home located in the Virginia Beach area too. It was a dream that played out in black and white, and this was the first time I'd ever dreamed in black and white.

Edgar was standing on the beach and his hair blew in the wind. He looked at me and smiled, then I woke up.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
@purehughness: Dreams are an extension of what we as a consciousness experience as part of our total reality. It seems that "reality" masks in this census of being the ultimate real archetype of existence, and dreams are merely secondary sub-realities of ones own subjective phaneron. However, as evident with dreams that come true, we certainly see this reality also encompassed by the nature of dreaming.

This thread for me, is really just a simple reminder. I know I have a place on ATS which reminds me of what I know. I'll share a bit of information, and encourage others also on how I came to the acceptance that this reality, even right now, is a type of dream.

A few points of interest from my childhood contribute:

1.) I remembered existing before this lifetime, and came into this lifetime with a fair amount of pre-life memory.

2.) As a child, I clearly saw this reality as a dream, there was no physical reality at that early time. I have several memories, and I enjoy this one when I was in a boat fishing with my Dad, brother and Uncle. We were on a lake that had trees on small islands, and there was this light fog. I remember the slow movement of the boat and seeing the trees and realizing fully the whole time that I was dreaming, and saw everything as a dream clearly.

As I grew up, by the age of 5 I started to detach from that part of my life, and entered into a more common childhood. As I grew up and had religion, science and other aspects of human belief introduced to me, I gave less and less thought to dreams and more or less just focused on reality as the general common census.

By the age of 14 however, I would start having really fun and amazing dreams that started to really suck my interest back into the dream state. By 15 I started to have lucid dreams, and dreams also started to come true. By 16 I was going out-of-body every night and exploring so many aspects of non-physical reality.

During my lucid dreams, I started to notice that sometimes, I would be lucid in a dream, that one day later would come true.

It would be that observation, as what I thought, felt and realized in a lucid state during that dream, would also be present here in this reality. The relationship between the dream and this reality was becoming very clear.

Then the final evidence I needed came when I was out-of-body and in the void of astral space. A being asked me what I would like to experience, and I told it that I would like to experience people setting aside there religious, social and political beliefs to enjoy each others company.

A two dimensional square window appeared in the void of astral space. And from that vantage point, I could see into a dream, myself as I recognize myself. I projected into the window and into my dreambody. I was fully lucid, and not only was I fully lucid and completely aware that I was creating this dream with this other intelligence, but I was also very aware that what I was experiencing was nothing but a dream.

Having all that awareness, and realization was not interfering with the fact that I went along with the flow of the requested dream, and enjoyed it immensely.

What makes this dream so signifigant, so epic is that I graduated that year from Hi-School and some friends took me to a lake, and I would as I walked onto the beach, come full face with reality as being that very dream, and all the realizations.

To this day, I still can't process how overwhelming and profound the whole experience was. However, I could never go back to seeing physical reality as anything else but a dream. Ever.

Every day forth, and to this day, all I see is a dream. Physical reality in a sense, the concept of it has been completely destroyed from my consciousness and has been since that fateful day.

I would further enforce it by numerous other lucid dreams that would come true, and where I would change the dream during the initial dream state, and observe the changes happen here.

I'll share some more stories later, but I am very interested in what expeirences helped you see the dream which is reality.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
OK man, here's some aspects:

I'm 20 at the moment, but my intense dreaming started when I was about 17, around the time that I started becoming seriously interested in Buddhism (in which the basis is that the life we live is merely a percieved reality).
Though serious meditation, this all started coming to me, and how we need to learn to let go and look beyond.

A while after starting to learn this, I found I was able to conduct this while I slept, in the form of dreaming lucidly. When I am in this state, I am accompanied by an entity best described as a swarm of honey bees, which I am able to manipulate. Fittingly enough, I feel that the honeybee is one of the most sacred creatures there is, and I have a sort of affinity, I'm a bee keeper you see.

Within the lucid dreams, I am able to expose things as they most likely really are by using this swarm of bees, such as how all our possessions, our wealth and our worries are only ultimately temporary, and thus, can only be the dream of a larger consciousness of which we are all one part.
But finally, what I needed was to know that I myself was part of this dream state, as it's all too easy to say it of other people, but a lot harder to acknowledge this for yourself.

So within another dream, I asked these bees to fly around my head, and turn it in on itself, so that I was now inside my head in the dream with my bees. Then I asked them to strip away all of the worry, guilt and perceptions, leaving what was really essentially spiritually human.

This, of course does not mean that out of sleep I am without needs, feelings, that which makes us us, but now and then I do have the sort of oddly familiar feeling that what I'm seeing isn't really there and I can shake my head and smile from the bottom of my being.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I see trees.

I see friends, being friendly.

I see my cats...oh, how they smile.

Dreamtime...such a fragile yet powerful place.

And when awake in those dreams, we can touch everyone and entertain any fancies we wish.

If only life were the same.....or is it.

I bless you with stars and flags and much "nerbness".

Keep dreaming, will visit soon.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
I see trees.

I see friends, being friendly.

I see my cats...oh, how they smile.

Dreamtime...such a fragile yet powerful place.

And when awake in those dreams, we can touch everyone and entertain any fancies we wish.

If only life were the same.....or is it.

I bless you with stars and flags and much "nerbness".

Keep dreaming, will visit soon.

That was really quite nice! A fragile yet powerful place.... A real good way to put it.
Do you have anything amazing to share with us? I'd love to hear some more from other people.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Never be afraid to open up about dreaming. Lets be honest to ourselves, the part of us that dreams. And entertain that part of us, until we fully and truly know what it means, to be the dreamer.

Universal constants tell us, one truism. For every dream, there is a dreamer.

It's an embodiment of what we are.

We all know light has a light source. We know where light projects itself from, as we turn it off, or turn it on.

In reality, it is in a light switch, or the sun. However... What is light, when it is in your dream?

What creates the light in your dreams?

Think about light, and how it pertains to dreaming. Now look at light here, and see how it pertains to reality. See if both lights have a commonality to them.

What is common between light in a dream, and light in reality?

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Hmmm, it seems the other post didn't make it through the server so here's the dream again:

I believe that my mind is extremly pleased with the productive discussions of the dream realm and so it offered me a flying lesson that I couldn't refuse so here it is!

An Angelic being approached me on a cliff in the day. It's wings were a colorful prism and it had the coolest hairstyle I've ever seen. This Angel offered me wings to fly off of the cliff. It said "All you have to do is leap". So I did and I flew
!!!

Maybe we're here to tell about these pleasent encounters, and this is an event that I hope everyone here experiences too.

What do you think?

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
That is an awesome dream OJ!

And the more we participate in our dreams, the more amazing and wonderful they will be.

It's very likely that the angelic being was actually you as your organized higher intelligence assisting you in this leap of faith.

Often the most spiritual and wise part of our dreams, is just that part of us bridging the fabric of consciousness to give us some light.

In my last nights dream, and this relates to CHA0S's thread on Infinity and Super-Consciousness, as in my dream, I was in a very dark place, shadows everywhere and it wasn't a pleasant dream to be in.

The dream was kind of power tripping on me, and I got wary of it being a dream, and decided to put it in it's place, I remember saying, "You are but a reflection on thin piece of glass", and I pulled back from the dream, and the setting cascaded from a 3D experience, to the reflection on a white sphere which became a glass marble in a new dream that was more bright and vivid in color.

The marble had the reflective shadow in the lower part of the sphere, as the old dream. It was a very clear mandlebrot like movement outwards from one dream layer to another.

What makes that interesting is a sort of quantum stitch in the dream fabric.

Also, I remember phasing from one dream location to the next.

Always fun, I can't get tired of that kind of an experience.

On the dream is reality note, I was very successful today in pulling in what I can only describe as "Seeing the dream that is reality"

I was driving in my car and decided to just change my perspective and view of the world around me, and decided to just see a dream, as I see them in lucid dreams.

It was like my mind flipped a very subtle switch, and the realization of the dream was clear in every aspect of the sky, the trees, and the cars around me. It was like I instantly transported myself into a lucid dream, but was in physical.

Now certainly nothing changed and no real dream like events other then a realization, but what it really did was make me love even more, how beautiful reality is and how clearly it comes from our dreamstate.

It was a very exciting and welcomed realization to have, yet again.

I can't explain how it feels, it's like lucid dreaming, having a very clear lucid dream, and just seeing the dream and going ok, there it is... cool.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
You've become somewhat of a Blackbelt in dreaming

I don't possess the ability to determine the fate of an awful or threatening dream just yet, so I have to do my best to wake myself up.

These different dream realms that you can see are very interesting and I bet that the more you encounter the darkness the more powerful you become. In fact those things that dwell there are probably afraid of you by now!!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join