It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interstellar War

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:37 AM
link   
For this topic, let's assume their are several different alien species, that know of each other, have contact, and all have their own adgendas. Countries would be considered star systems, etc. What would one do to wage war? Planetary bombardment, biological weapons, or would each race be so advanced, weapons are useless? By saying weapons are useless, I mean each have advanced force fields, planetary force fields, immune to disease vaccines, etc. So war would be waged by sabotage, assinations, etc. The possibilities are endless, and only end when you stop thinking. I know this is out there, but I think it's interesting, and want your opinions.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:41 AM
link   
One could assume warfare by advanced species could be fought on different planes of consciousness. Through various forms of mental capabilities or they may simply throw cooked pieces of spam at one another.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Warefare of advanced species is physcic warefare you shoot stuff outa ur hands and its also starship combat probably like tha sh it u see on star trek and star wars.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chronic7
Warefare of advanced species is physcic warefare you shoot stuff outa ur hands and its also starship combat probably like tha sh it u see on star trek and star wars.

Fan of sci-fi, eh?

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:27 AM
link   
No im not I hardely pay attention to si-fi.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Your BS is going out of line Chronic... it's not funny anymore. Time to set yourself up for real life... cause you're living in a fantacy world.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I have to admit one thing...if Light Sabre's ever do become a reality....Id sell my car for one...

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Yay, a fellow nerd! lol well if the defences keep getting stronger, the the means for penetrating them will get stronger, the same is going on now with ship armor and battleship guns...

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Idiots im not a dam nerd either how much f*ckin times do i gotta say this IM JUST SAYING WHAT IV HERD.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Idiots im not a dam nerd either how much f*ckin times do i gotta say this IM JUST SAYING WHAT IV HERD.
You've heard "they" shoot beams out of their hands and they fly around in ships like Star Trek and Star Wars?

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Chroic, I would be thankful if you didn't post in this thread anymore. Thank you.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by BasementAddix
I have to admit one thing...if Light Sabre's ever do become a reality....Id sell my car for one...

hell,id sell my soul and a few organs for one

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I beleive there will be a cosmic war.

I think it'll be a very spiritual one too. With dragonball z type stuff. Now that may sound VERY outlandish, but is it so hard to imagine, knowing that there IS such a thing as Chi/Ki and energy and psi. Would it be so hard to imagine knowing that this fight could take place in a higher plane of consciousness like lets say the Astral Plane, or a plane higher than the dream plane. A plane very different from ours where Chi developing would be alot easier, and the chi would actually be visible. A plane where your mind can manifest material things much easier.

Would it be so hard to imagine that we are heading towards a higher plane a fo consciousness? Would it be so hard to imagine if the human collective consciousness and the Earth is currently vibrating to higher vibrations? Would it be so hard to imagine that the main difference between our current plane of existance and another, is the rate which that plane is vibrating? Would it be so hard to imagine humans reaching the state of vibrating consciousness high enough that would make us aware of those higher planes of consciousness? Would it be so hard to imagine that once our consciousness reaches the right vibrations needed to be aware of those higher planes of consciousness that we would also exist in that higher plane of consciousness?

Would it be so hard to imagine if all this were true?

"Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein.

You may think you know everything about the universe, but you may not have a CLUE.

[Edited on 24-4-2004 by The Quiet Storm]

[Edited on 24-4-2004 by The Quiet Storm]

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I would expect there would be 'Jedi' like ambassadors. Trained with mind tricks and telekiness.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Quiet Storm
You may think you know everything about the universe, but you may not have a CLUE.
You also may think you have a CLUE because you know nothing.

It goes both ways. Intelligence doesn't always answer questions but stupidity answers alot less and creates quite a few extra, unneccessary questions in the process.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
"Would it be so hard to imagine that we are heading towards a higher plane a fo consciousness?"

we've been heading toward a higher, as well as lower, place of consciousness, since humans have existed.

"Would it be so hard to imagine if the human collective consciousness and the Earth is currently vibrating to higher vibrations?"

i would like to see evidence of the increase of earth vibrations.

"Would it be so hard to imagine that the main difference between our current plane of existance and another, is the rate which that plane is vibrating?"

once again, evidence would be great to support such an idea.

"Would it be so hard to imagine humans reaching the state of vibrating consciousness high enough that would make us aware of those higher planes of consciousness?"

i believe that would in fact be called "enlightenment".

"Would it be so hard to imagine that once our consciousness reaches the right vibrations needed to be aware of those higher planes of consciousness that we would also exist in that higher plane of consciousness?"

it is said that highest plane of consciousness is nothing. before reaching absolute nothingness, the place of consciousness is developing a relationship with nature. there are only few that have claimed to reach such planes.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   

WTFE... FYI you shouldn't believe or pay attention to anything you hear... I hate to say this, but at this time I'm gonna be calling you a complete freakin moronic idiot.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Hmm.. perhaps their shield is so advance that energy beams or whatever VERY, VERY advance weapons cannot damage it much(The shield is specially against those advance weapons) but surprising maybe a bullet from a semi-automatic pistol can make a hole in it.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Arrive into the system, make your announcement (if they don't see you coming) with an ultimatum. They give in, you take over. They don't, nudge a smaller asteroid into an impacting orbit. If they don't give up keep at it until they submit.

Chances are there are asteroids somewhere in the system.

(Got the idea from Footfall by Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle.
)

[edit on 4/29/2006 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
did you guys know there were ufo's above russia some years ago, fighting with eachother?

russian people, policemen, government officials, all saw ufo's shooting at eachother.
I dont know for sure but the russians ivestigate it and i guess they opened the documnets for the public, but again im not sure.

so they do hace wars and they use weapons, but the question in this case is, why did they fight just some kilometres above Earth?

maybe it was that intergalactic organisation that watches over planets like Earth so evil species like the greys can not enter its atmosphere, who knows...

but i think your (topicstarter) question is partly answered with tis case, they fight with weapons.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join