It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need some help/advice.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I've been through a lot of paranomal things in my life but things recently have gotten really bad. As a kid i died twice and was revived both times. I have seen ghosts/spirits of strangers and family members over the years. When i was really young i actually played with the girl that was a ghost and it freaked the hell out of my parents before they could hear her but only i could see her.

Well things have progressively been getting worse as i get older. I am 24 years old now and im actually in the military. Somehow when i go to sleep i disapear as if i was never there. this is starting to get me in trouble. just the other day i went to sleep in my rack, thats what they call beds here in the military. All i remember was going to sleep. Well while i was asleep there was a drill called and everyone was looking for me.

my entire division had people looking for me for over 10 hours and i was no where to be found, they had search groups and everything. Every corner, everything was searched. No one could find me. then later on that night i woke up in my bed and went to find my superiors. Im in a little trouble now because of it. No one believes anything im telling them and its really starting to mess me up.

i've also ruled out sleep walking because someone on duty would have seen me walking around or would have stoped me if i tried to leave the building or the base since i was also on duty.

Any idea's of what could be going on with me?

thanks.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Im going to start by saying, such bold claims on this site will get you a lot of negative responces with out some kind of proof.

Maybe you can tell by my avatar I too was in the service. There seems to be some holes in your story. perhaps you could expand on your op alittle more.

I was caught out 75 miles out of quarantine one time. All I had happen to me was it cost me a half months pay and some extra duty. I was lucky I guess as I was not alone so my extra duty was spent with people I hung out with anyways.

Can I ask why you were sleeping on duty? Ive been out some time and maybe there is a diffrence in the branches but I dont recall sleeping on duty being a good idea. Just wondering, not acusing.

[edit on 15pmu112007 by DaleGribble]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I don't know what it's classified as seeing how I am not in the military nor do I follow its rules and regulations, but you're on your way to a Section VIII. That category probably isn't used anymore but I don't know what else to call it.

You're going to have to provide some evidence if you ever hope to get taken serious on ATS.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrandonK
I don't know what it's classified as seeing how I am not in the military nor do I follow its rules and regulations, but you're on your way to a Section VIII.

Im pretty sure its a chapter 13, Section 8 is government housing if im not mistaken. Good point though.

Truth if you are telling your NCOIC'S this story you must not like your job too much.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Ok well i guess im at the wrong place since i don't really have any tangible proof of my so called (Claims).

Im definitely not some guy looking for attention so i guess its better that i just keep my problems to my self i guess.

As for sleeping on duty, i wasn't standing any watches or anything so its pretty easy to get away with taking a nap for an hour or 2 in between musters.

im not familiar with the history of this website but i apologize if for any reason my post offends anyone.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Thestraighttruth

dont get defencive just yet, im not bashing just letting you know what you may be in for.

as i asked before though please expand your post alittle. i think you would be provided with more help if you gave more details.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Music therapy helps, as in Control Machete

www.youtube.com...

Scare the spirits first.

And then add "Silence"

www.youtube.com...

Portishead will quell any alien bombardment.

And then have your disbelief be enough, and say that out loud.

If that doesn't work, leave the armed forces. At that point you will be, obviously, destined for something else.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaleGribble

Originally posted by BrandonK
I don't know what it's classified as seeing how I am not in the military nor do I follow its rules and regulations, but you're on your way to a Section VIII.

Im pretty sure its a chapter 13, Section 8 is government housing if im not mistaken. Good point though.

Truth if you are telling your NCOIC'S this story you must not like your job too much.

Meh! I am just calling it a Section VIII because that's what Joker calls it in "Full Metal Jacket". I guess I'll Google next time before I post.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by BrandonK

Here is a word document on it.

dont.stanford.edu...

Truth get familure with those codes. you may either want to stop telling you co-workers about these things or get used to the phrase "involintary seperation, Chapter 13" That big Red book will get ya every time. that is the color of the ucmj for all you civi's. i had to do a book report on it one time
no really i did..

[edit on 15pmu112007 by DaleGribble]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by BrandonK

No worries there, BrandonK. You are correct. Section 8 (aka "being Sectioned") is the category of discharge used when mentally unfit for service. I'm surprised that DaleGribble didn't know this, having served as claimed. Basic stuff. I grew up on military bases. Never served myself.

Chapter 13 is bankruptcy.

There is someone else here on ATS claiming something very similar. I just can't recall which thread right now - I just woke up. Have a look around though. It's a recent thread.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

OH mighty CosmicEGG i guess my source for my answer being the UCMJ the above link was not good enough for you. Please in your infinate knowlege from growing up on military bases prove the code of laws they use wrong. yes is is at times refered to being sectioned but that is a misnomer from a movie. The UCMJ refers to it as a chapter. But i guess you have a better source. i forget but here at ATS we are supose to deny something, what was it again please help me

EDIT TO ADD: I was thinking about this last night and Cosmic i think you were thinking of the term "CHAPTERED OUT"..

[edit on 15amu82007 by DaleGribble]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Thanks for all the help guys. I guess i am mentally unfit for the military.

have a nice evening.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Well- there are really only 3 possibilities as to what happened to you.

A. You take Ambien and had a sleepwalking episode and dont remember
B. Your physical body was abducted by aliens- which i dont think they would do that in a military zone
C. Your physical body left this dimension- and there are lots of possible reasons why.

I am a Ghost Hunter and Spirit Medium- and while you are sensitive- it is impossible for ghosts to abduct your body. You may be awakening to your psychic abilites and have been doing these actively at night while you are asleep. While we are sleeping, we can leave our bodies and go back home to the otherside to learn. Or- in rare cases our bodies can be taken by multidimensional beings- and this can even be a good thing! You might be helping a race outside of our galaxy. Now I know that can be overwhelming to consider....

So...

My recommendation for you, is that if you truly wish this night time activity to stop, that you make a firm bold afirmation to yourself that you do not want to have anything happen while you are asleep, because it can get you into big trouble. Also, pray or ask your guardian angel to watch out for you and to make sure you dont leave this plane.

The simplest explanation is that you were sleep walking- but if you presume that not to be true- then I bet you were interdimensionally traveling!

If you have any questions or need further help, please U2U me.

Bless You!

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

You should get checked out by a neurologist in the service to see if you have any type of sleep disorder. That way it will be in your medical records to help you with your future VA benefits when you apply. (I can't stress that enough with military service members.)

Also, if it is possible, try to record yourself when you sleep to see if you do sleep walk. This will be a little more difficult to carry out, but it could be useful when trying to figure out what is happening.

If all the medical answers come up negative, then you should consider contacting a paranormal study group at the nearest university that has one. (They are more common than one would think.) Good luck on your path to finding the answers as to what is happening to you.

On a lighter note, you may want to check out the movie "The Frighteners":

www.imdb.com...

Michael J Fox plays a man who gets an unusual ability after a near death experience.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
If I were you I’d be checking into all the injections you were given - you know all those inoculations etc when you joined up - (and probably after).
Who knows - truth is stranger than fiction.
Maybe they’ve devised a new cloaking device application that gets into you and starts to manipulate your DNA while you’re completely at rest - and POOF - you’re gone.
Hey, I wouldn’t put it past them.
Get someone to film you.
Set up some heat sensors.
Figure out how to monitor yourself while you sleep.
There’s got to be some ay you can do it.
That might go a long way to answering some of your questions.
Good Luck to you.

peace

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Someone wrote the exact same thing in a previous thread. I doubt you are the same person but it's just weird to hear the same story exactly told twice by 2 different military men.

Something crazy is going on in the army?

I have some advice , try chaining yourself to the bed when you go to sleep at night in your bunker , see what happens. Or set up a video recorder and see if you can get something on tape. Evidence. I would be seriously worried if this was all true.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by nasacarl
Someone wrote the exact same thing in a previous thread. I doubt you are the same person but it's just weird to hear the same story exactly told twice by 2 different military men.

this is a good point. wonder if you combine all of the us armed forces there are what roughly 7 million people. maybe things of this nature are more common but people want to keep their jobs so they keep their mouth shut. then again it is common knolege that the military experiments on their people. there are many well documented cases and some are no longer clasified. who knows though.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by nasacarl

Something crazy is going on in the army?

I have some advice , try chaining yourself to the bed when you go to sleep at night in your bunker , see what happens. Or set up a video recorder and see if you can get something on tape. Evidence. I would be seriously worried if this was all true.

wow do you have a link to this thread? i must see it. Im not in the army though. I am in the navy.

thanks.

top topics

join