It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This year is the year!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I got a funny feeling. I think we'll make first contact this year. Just a feeling, perhaps a hope.

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread – Please Review Link

[edit on 4/17/2009 by AshleyD]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
You know what, you just may be on to something.

I've noticed an eerie calm surrounding this land, it's just the way I felt before 9/11. Now what I'm feeling may not be alien in nature but I do feel something on a grand scale is in the making.

I doubt if anyone on ATS will be shocked at the news, but we will see.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
i think many people are thinking this. Ive been feeling this for around 6 months now.

i just feel like going outside and shouting up at the sky, " come on, now is a good time!!"

maybe we dont have the 6th sense animals posess, but im sure to an extent many of us are thinking something big is around the corner.

I personally dont think it will be catastrophe. i feel it will be great. we are reaching a tight corner as a human race and we need some sort of change to get around it.

its coming soon. i wish it was today.

[edit on 17-4-2009 by grantbeed]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by traderjack

I actually think next year is going to be the year. No way McDaniels can rebuild the worst EVER defense in the NFL AND trade Cutler and win with the Broncos schedule - it's brutal. Just my two cents.

ColoradoJens

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I have a feeling somethings going to happen, maybe not aliens, but something. Well it's going to be big.

Hopefully not another 9.11 but SETI actually finding something would be interesting as all hell.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by traderjack
I got a funny feeling. I think we'll make first contact this year. Just a feeling, perhaps a hope.

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread – Please Review Link

[edit on 4/17/2009 by AshleyD]

Nope Can't say I'm really feeling it for this year and I do get major vibes on stuff. I think this year will be fairly quiet on the whole however I am getting major feelings about 2012 and it has nothing to do with all the hype about it either.

top topics

join