It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iv ben Reqruted for the 2012 war

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Ok, this is my guess...Judging on the way this kid "talks", along with his crappy spelling and grammar..(Mines not perfect either mind you). Most likely, he really did find that site and got interested. He probably started telling them all these lies about things he's seen and "accidentally done". "on time i wuz at meh house and i was sittin dere and al of a suden dis lazer come shootin out ov my handds and i wuz like woa den i heard dis voice teelin me i wuz chosen but i dont beleve it cuz im just 15 and nuttin special." Someone from that "Cult"(My guess, since it's FREAKIN MSN is that they're just a bunch of people who made up this "religion" to feel like they had something special, and to have a little fun. Most likely they really try to believe it...) thinks it looks interesting, and stories like that could really add to the integrity of their "religion". This guy probably thinks "Hey, this kid has seen alot of strange things, and has had alot of strange experiences. He must be meant to fight.... We better recruit him". You know what happens when you lie? Ontop of that lie, another lie builds. On that one, another. And on top of THAT one....well you can guess for your self. I mean...you're following an internet based religion, where church is a forum board on msn? Wake up, please.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Seems like you are living in a reality that isnt necessarily the same one everyone else lives in.

Escapism, I believe its called.

This "teacher of light" or whatever is almost certainly a predator of some sort, wether it be sexual or psychological or whatever.

Need to open your eyes and see how easily you are being deluded.

Maybe before you try to decide what is going on out there (in space), you should figure out whats going on in your own daily life.

/my opinion.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
If any of this B.S. is true I'll be drafted for the space ninja/space chimp/Barbara Strisand war of 2021.

If that is true GO SPACE NINJAS!

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Im not followin a religion its a f*ckin msn group all I do is read it sometimes.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Just reading this thread scare the hell out of me -
Chronic - talk to an adult - this screams cult or grooming

Anyone notice the similarity of Lyur to Liar btw?

I am also concerned that support for this comes from recent joiners to ATS - a little suspect in my book.

I think the board has a duty of care in these cases - what do other members feel ?

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Is there like a recruiting center??? It would be of a great honor to serve in this war. I'll be 20 at the time.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chronic7
First the guy said he got orders from Ashtar Command if you dont know what that is it is the Galactic Battlefleets who have over 1 million warships in this system. He told me he had specific orders to train me when im 16. This means i might be fightin some reptillians and Greys. He also said he traind another guy who was 16 and he became addicted to the power. But he got him undercontrol wit in 2 months.

haha rolfmao, thats rich.
Glad to see the truth is being spread!

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The creepy thing would be if this "light teacher" was actually speaking of the truth.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by JosephusTheGreat
LEAVE THE BOY ALONE! WHAT HE TALKS ABOUT IS VERY REAL!!! i know this stuff sounds really crazy, but i swear to GOD its 100% real. This is not a cult! it is reality. if you think its evil i suggest you read this: groups.msn.com... yea that really sounds like some evil cult.

This is the real christianty! oh and Sananda is the real Jesus incase you were wondering.
to tell you the truth people my spirit guides led me to this thread. i have been lurking around on this site for about a week just looking for a thread like this one! i think i was supposed to be the one who first let the word out on this site, but i didn't for some reason and some inexperienced 15 year old took my place. now i must defend him!

Oh, and where is all of your fine proof that this is real? How do we here know that he's just toying with us? Obviously you've been brain washed to the point of no return, because this is in fact a cult.

Now I don't care for a rebuttle, because I know whatever you type or say is gonna come across almost everyone here as a complete amount of BS. Take it Fiction guys, this is all Sci-Fi that will never come true.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I can make light come out of my hand. I channel my brainwaves through my fingers to activate the flashlight. Ill never fight a grey with a light beam while I have good ol' Shooty The shotgun.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vegemite
I can make light come out of my hand. I channel my brainwaves through my fingers to activate the flashlight. Ill never fight a grey with a light beam while I have good ol' Shooty The shotgun.

I can make light come outta my hands too. It's called an LCD Pannel on a remote control.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vegemite

I'm more of a blasty, the .45 myself. very effective for lizards

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The zeta's aren't evil.

Therefore that guy is lying.

That's the only evidence I have to debunk him but it's enough for me.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Hey Chronic,
A quick question. Have you noticed a change in how those brownies taste that your mom packes in your lunch?

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Don't worry kid. I beleive ya. In fact, we all will. Those who don't know the truth yet will realize it when the time is right. Don't let that stop you.

I beleive in the same war that you beleive in. The war against those aliens that are against human's spiritual evolution.

The Revolution.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"Imagination is more important than truth" - Albert Einstein.

Keep workin at it kid.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
here's an offer to all of you nutbags who believe in the war with the aliens:

you present to me photographical evidence, that i can also view in person. I will fly myself or drive myself to whereever you are, inspect it, and then you'll make a believer out of me.

if you can't even show me a photo... well, then that means your lying.

and I don't mean a photo you take off of someone's piss poor excuse for a website, i mean a photo that you take. of something you saw.

so lets see the proof. either put up or shut up. because this is a bull # post, and it's gotten to the point where i don't know whether to fear for the safety of chronic7, or just ignore him completely.

Don't forget what happens to the boy who cries wolf, Chronic7- I think you're old enough to know that story.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I think this thread has outlived any purpose that it may have had, therefore I am locking it. Chronic, if you want to start a thread about some of the various assertions you were making, by all means go ahead. But I would advise you to heed the advise you were given in respect to the fact that there are predators on the internet.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join