It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iv ben Reqruted for the 2012 war

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:12 AM
link   
They have an incredible web presence, and are indeed considered a cult.

Do your homework. Google returned thousands of sites mentioning them.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:14 AM
link   
How did this person contact you, e-mail, IM, just grab you off of the street and talk to you?

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Hey chronic,

Is Cmdr. Lyur lonewolf?

Spiderj

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I added him on msn. And I dont think im very smart and stuff like that i dont get that good marks in skool.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I herd of Cmdr Lyur why do you think that he is lonewolf for?

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Why did you add him on MSN? Is everything we are saying going strait out the other ear? ARE YOU REALLY THAT STUPID?!

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:18 AM
link   
groups.msn.com...

I think this thread should tell you everything you need to know about this little religion.

Follow the link at the bottom of the page to the commanders own recruiting site. Check it out carefully, it's really something.

Spiderj

Chronic you're definitely getting conned kid. SOrry

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Just to let everyone know, he posted on this at the end of last month here (complements of a Google Search):

www.abovetopsecret.com...

-Muzz

link   
I jus read this site in my free time and do the meditaitions its not like im fully part of this its only over the internet.

link   
Becuase lonewolfs signature is at the bottom of Cmdr Lyurs reply in your dimension question post.

Spiderj

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I think that was just some other guy from another web site who had info up.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:25 AM
link   
You're gettin yourself into some deep stuff man... cause IP's are traceable... people can find you online... it's very easy.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I dout he would actually come to my house or trace me. Its still possible though but itll be stupid he would know the cops would get him.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I still think you should reread this thread carefully.

Stop spending so much time on these other sites.

You need physical friends and a night out with the folks to the movies, something REALLY normal.

Spiderj

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Check this out...

ashtar.galactic.to...

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Lol i do that sometimes anyways I waz just out with one of my friends tonight. Im goin 2 bed now have a wonderful f*cked up day

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Unfortunatly Chronic, I feel that we could tell you that this guy has a gun to your head and you would say "but he won't pull the trigger." You have no intrest in hearing what many older, wiser, smarter people have to tell you about this. You are going to do what you want to do whether we tell you it's dangerous or not. My only question is why you came here telling us about it. Were you trying to recruit more people or something else. Also, you never answered me on how this guy originally contacted you, e-mail, IM, talking on the street, what?

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chronic7
I dout he would actually come to my house or trace me. Its still possible though but itll be stupid he would know the cops would get him.

You said yourself Chronic the cops wouldn't help or believe you at all remember?

I think you've been on the shrooms too long you'll believe anything.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:33 AM
link   
"Under the spiritual guidance of Sananda (the Most Radiant One), the ascended master who walked the Earth incarnated as Jesus the Christ"

This is from ashtar.galactic.to...

This just affirms my theory that this is a cult!! Explain to me how it isn't. Most cults convince their members to join, no force involved. -Muzz

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:35 AM
link   
This is very much a cult.

They are having a meetup, check it out.

ashtar.galactic.to...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join