It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iv ben Reqruted for the 2012 war

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:19 AM
link   
This is gonna sound crazy but just bear wit me. 2012 will have a good chance of being the war Good vs Evil on this planet. I have chosen the Good side. When Im 16 im going to be traind in psychic warfare. After your done it you would be able to shoot stuff outa your hands like beems of light. Dam that would be a power hard to keep under control. If this is all true im going to be seeing heavy combat in my life

[Edited on 24-4-2004 by Chronic7]

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:21 AM
link   
And how have you been recruited?

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:25 AM
link   
who's doing the recruiting?

and since you're connected somehow, find out who the antichrist is and let me know.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   
A light Warrior on this planet hes gonna be training me when im 16. If I actually get these powers I will know for sure that all this alien stuff iv ben saying is real.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Mazeltov!

This is gonna sound crazy but just bear wit me. 2012 will have a good chance of being the war Good vs Evil on this planet. I have chosen the Good side. When Im 16 im going to be traind in psychic warfare. After your done it you would be able to shoot stuff outa your hands like beems of light. Dam that would be a power hard to keep under control. If this is all true im going to be seeing heavy combat in my life

Is this affiliated with a religious organization in any way?

SpiderJ

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:29 AM
link   
First the guy said he got orders from Ashtar Command if you dont know what that is it is the Galactic Battlefleets who have over 1 million warships in this system. He told me he had specific orders to train me when im 16. This means i might be fightin some reptillians and Greys. He also said he traind another guy who was 16 and he became addicted to the power. But he got him undercontrol wit in 2 months.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:30 AM
link   
what if we choose the evil side???

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:31 AM
link   
this sounds entirely drug induced.

i'd guess mushrooms. or '___'.

but that's purely speculation on my part.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   
How can you say that. Even if you did the Reptillians will kill you after the war they hate it when humans try to follow thier teachings. Dont even think about choosing evil iv felt satans presence before within me and it is not good you dont want to go down that route trust me.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Your dam right its speculation because iv never smoked any kind of drugs in my life or injected stuff into me or sniffed sh it .

link   

First the guy said he got orders from Ashtar Command if you dont know what that is it is the Galactic Battlefleets who have over 1 million warships in this system. He told me he had specific orders to train me when im 16. This means i might be fightin some reptillians and Greys. He also said he traind another guy who was 16 and he became addicted to the power. But he got him undercontrol wit in 2 months.

How do you know this person?

What does he do for a living other than fight aliens of course?

Do your parents know him?

Does he want to charge you any money or does he need you to go away with him at all before or during the training?

How old is he?

Again, is he affiliated with a major religious organization?

Spiderj

link   
Did this come to you in a dream or a seizure or something like that? I want to be recruited to be able to shoot thing outa my hands. Did he say exactaly when in 2012 this war is going to be and who is fighting who? -Muzz

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Chronic... you've dug yourself a hole you can not get out of. I have no belief in what you are saying. Granted that something will happen in 2012 but, certainly not anything having to do with the end of the world.

A) You have no proof
B) Light warriors... some has been letting DBZ go to his head
C) You can not justify almost anything considering your paranoia

Good luck in invisible mind training of something that doesn't exist.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:36 AM
link   
if the coolest thing the good guys can do is shoot light out of their hand, imagine what the bad guys can do... the bad guys always do cooler # than the good guys.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:37 AM
link   
This person is not charging any money to do this he is under direct orders from Ashtar Command to train me. Hes about 40 years old hes seen combat with black witches and warlocks. I would never tell my parents they would think im crazy my parents are to brainwashed anyways. He is with the Light religion wich is the true religion acutally i dont know the real name for it. At least by december 2012 the sides will be
Draconian Empire vs Galactic Federation these 2 have been fightin for millions of years.

[Reptillians,Greys other evil aleins] vs [Human aliens who look like us and other good aliens]

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I will only belive this is true if I actually learn physcic warfare and know how to shoot stuff outa my hands.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:39 AM
link   

the bad guys always do cooler (c) than the good guys.

Aint that always the way.

The road map to the victory in 2012 is written in the comic books my children.

Surrealists will be the only to survive.

SpiderjDali

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chronic7
I will only belive this is true if I actually learn physcic warfare and know how to shoot stuff outa my hands.

I will only believe it... if a huge light appears in front of me and George Washington walks out of it and tells me it's true.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Chronic7, your lack of proper spelling and grammar, excessive paranoia, and inability to give us credible evidences leads me to believe two things:

a) drug induced visions, and subsequent paranoia- probably mushrooms, '___' or crack/coc aine.

b) you're lying.

[Edited on 24-4-2004 by Bobbo]

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Dammit i told you im on no drugs and im not lying, Im saying what Iv herd from other people.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join