It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Janeane Garofalo And Keith Olbermann Calls Tea Bag Protesters"Racists"

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Janeane Garofalo is the "Worst Person In The World!!!!!" She is an ugly, ignorant, washed up, worn out hag. She is praying that this stunt gives her the publicity she needs to save her has-been career!!

OK genius, there is no such thing as the "limbic brain"!!! Now if you want to talk about the proper medical terminology, it is called the "limbic system of the brain".

Limbic system:

The limbic system (or Paleomammalian brain) is a set of brain structures including the hippocampus, amygdala, anterior thalamic nuclei, and limbic cortex, which support a variety of functions including emotion, behavior, long term memory, and olfaction.[1] The term "limbic" comes from Latin limbus, meaning "border" or "belt".

link[en.wikipedia.org...]

For her next ignorant statement, the misuse of the term Stockholm Syndrome.

Stockholm syndrome is a psychological response sometimes seen in abducted hostages, in which the hostage shows signs of loyalty to the hostage-taker, regardless of the danger or risk in which they have been placed. The syndrome is named after the Norrmalmstorg robbery of Kreditbanken at Norrmalmstorg, Stockholm, Sweden, in which the bank robbers held bank employees hostage from August 23 to August 28 in 1973. In this case, the victims became emotionally attached to their victimizers, and even defended their captors after they were freed from their six-day ordeal. The term "Stockholm Syndrome" was coined by the criminologist and psychiatrist Nils Bejerot, who assisted the police during the robbery, and referred to the syndrome in a news broadcast.[1]
Kreditbanken at Norrmalmstorg, Stockholm

In 2007, a group of scholars studied twelve highly-publicized cases of Stockholm syndrome, publishing their results in Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavia. They argued that, as the media accounts lacked "access to primary sources" or an "identification of a pattern of features exhibited in Stockholm syndrome," the characterization of any of these events as Stockholm syndrome could have been due to reporting bias.

link[en.wikipedia.org...]

No wonder her eyes are brown, she is so full of CRAP!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
HA they must be really paranoid going to the race card on this one! Just what the heck are they scared of, that this movement will take hold?

Sometimes he'll say something good and I think, hey, he isn't that much of a tool, and then he goes and brings this guy on.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Its what unhinged moonbats do, when they cant level any credible criticism, they pull out the 'racism' card, the contemporary scarlett letter.

Who wants to be branded so?

Better fall into lockstep, comrade, else incite the ire of our prominent thought police.

Remember kids!:

Political correctness is not just good, it's doubleplusgood!

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Yeah, everything's racist these days. This people can take a flying kiss at my a** as far as I'm concerned. it's really getting old.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fox News
It is a simple tactic orchestrated by the far left. Mock those who disagree with you... The left is renowned for it.

These Tea partys were something far more significant than what these two bumbling leftist morons could possibly comprehend. They dont understand it, so rather then trying to do that, they mock it.

[edit on 19-4-2009 by Fox News]

That gave me a good laugh. Kudos, well done. 10/10, would like to be trolled by this user again.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
OK wait what huh?, So Garafalo thinks this is about racism!!!
my friend this is all about the "people" being sick and tired of all the politicians, all the bailouts, all the debt, all the stimulus, all the tax hikes, all the lies,
Please somebody give us another choice, another party, another voice.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I can't figure out why anyone cares what an eternally on-the-rag failed comic Janeane Garofalo has to say about anything! WTF! Is she the left's moral compass or what?

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Here you go. Lou Dobbs is excellent. Everything the man says is so clear and precise. He really put Garofalo to shame.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by cognoscente]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Maybe Garofalo and Olbermann frequent the same websites I do? The overwhelming support I've seen is from people who blame the financial crisis on things like the Community Reinvestment Act, fight for states' rights, and so on...usually a set of issues which leads one to racial issues. With some followers, it's hard to not make that conclusion. Not all, but some. Just as with the RP campaign, the whole thing is tainted by what I hope are just a few bad apples.

No, it's not merely a case of oh, the President is black so we can't say anything bad about the government because all of a sudden, because of him, it's racist to criticize the government. Surely people on ATS have better reasoning skills than that...

Also: c'mon, Janeane Garofalo says something stupid and it's representative of the oh so evil liberal press? How does that whiny sack of # in any way speak for the left?

Deny ignorance, including ignorance of how to analyze something logically.

Logic Tutorial

I mean, honestly...I look through this thread and others, and I see the same bull# here which has led this country down the road of ruin. Instead of talking about what we can all do together to work on our problems, we have various sides delivering their ultimata, expressing the viewpoint that their way is the one true way and everything else is the road to ruin, and indulging in mudslinging, namecalling, bandying about bad statistics, strawmen, and out and out lies. As far as I'm concerned, we have two choices: We can keep slinging # and become part of history, or we can work together, figure out ways to compromise, and start to work on the problems we have.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by regeya]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Over all I believe that Keith Olbarmann is a hero. But I do not necissarly argee with him or the chick in this video.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Personally I just see an opinionated actress full of her own self importance having made herself look stupid. The whole thing reeks of pro-government propaganda.

Coming from the UK as I do its interesting to watch the near frenzied reaction of the general US population over their new President, similar in many ways to the reaction of the German population in the 1930's to Hitler, as has been stated before.

I find it incredible in this era that a population can still be taken in by clever marketing techniques and rhetoric (ATS excluded). Most of us are aware that it does'nt matter who is elected, they still work for the same group of manipulative idiots. But Obama...he just comes across as a con-man. I ask myself if i met him in the street would i trust him? or if he was trying to sell me something in a shop would i trust him and the answer has to be no.. He's just a distraction, a novelty act with two faces and he's selling the same wares as Bush but in a different way.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join