It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Janeane Garofalo And Keith Olbermann Calls Tea Bag Protesters"Racists"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swatman
i really hope someone sees janeane on the street and beats her until her face actually looks like something a man would actually want

Advocating violence against women ...

That's just terrific.

I wonder if someone will start a thread on that statement.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Only your lack of enlightenment can make you that way. You should accept people by their strength of character not who they voted for, what they drive, or even what they look like.

Take the blue pill. It's ok.
It won't hurt. just take baby steps into the real world and leave that silly old ivory tower behind and join the rest of the human race.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Originally posted by Swatman
i really hope someone sees janeane on the street and beats her until her face actually looks like something a man would actually want

Advocating violence against women ...

That's just terrific.

I wonder if someone will start a thread on that statement.

sir, that thing is not a woman, it is a disgusting bag of trash.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Now this is getting out of hand!!! The above statement is an insult to bags of trash all across this country!!!!

[mod edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 18-4-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

my apologies. what that thing is, hasnt been classified yet due to its ugliness and inability to form an intelligent thought. maybe we should do some testing on it? i heard obama is looking for a few stem cell research victims

[edit on 18-4-2009 by Swatman]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
when the target starts complaining or trying to use the race card to stop the protest it only shows that the protest are working better then expected.

we need to do these once a month just to get our point across.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   

my apologies. what that thing is, hasnt been classified yet due to its ugliness and inability to form an intelligent thought. maybe we should do some testing on it? i heard obama is looking for a few stem cell research victims

[edit on 18-4-2009 by Swatman]

All she needs to do is cheat on her taxes and she'll be a shoo-in for a cabinet post

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Swatman

Seriously, those kind of comments do nothing to further your cause, other than making you look like that which you argue against.
Garofalo, as misguided as many think she is, does not deserve violence against her. You may have just been trying to be funny, but think about what you just said. Don't stoop to that level. There are a lot of people who want this movement to gain traction. It can be done in a civilized manner.

Please don't become someone that can be pointed to, and used as an example.

"There are some discussions on the web that call for violence towards Democrats"
You don't want to hear Olbermann say THAT do you?

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
All I can say is what goes around comes around
(certain news media, you are SO biting yourself in the you know what...)

And...if Obama were a republican, would this still be called racist? I highly doubt it...

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
reply to post by Swatman

Seriously, those kind of comments do nothing to further your cause, other than making you look like that which you argue against.
Garofalo, as misguided as many think she is, does not deserve violence against her. You may have just been trying to be funny, but think about what you just said. Don't stoop to that level. There are a lot of people who want this movement to gain traction. It can be done in a civilized manner.

Please don't become someone that can be pointed to, and used as an example.

"There are some discussions on the web that call for violence towards Democrats"
You don't want to hear Olbermann say THAT do you?

people that dont have access to take on these people directly such as going on olberdouche's show have to stoop to this level because it is the only way to get to them.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Res Ipsa

The difference is guys like Rush and Hannity tell you that they are an opinion show. Olbermann pretends to be an unbiased journalist. Rush and Hannity give you their point of view from a generally conservative side, and they tell you that beforehand. You KNOW THAT going in, so you know what you're going to hear. You're not going to get brainwashed because you're asking for a biased opinion. The goal of Olbermann is to brainwash you by putting on a journalist facade and idiots lap it right up. Olbermann is radically far left and as near as I can determine from what he's said, he's clearly one of the most anti-American people in the MSM - and there are A LOT of anti-American hatebreeders in the MSM.

Olbermann and Garofalo - two of the worst people in the world. Kind of ironic.

[edit on 18-4-2009 by ChocoTaco369]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChocoTaco369
reply to post by Res Ipsa

Olbermann and Garofalo - two of the worst people in the world. Kind of ironic.

[edit on 18-4-2009 by ChocoTaco369]

haha. so true.
bet he will never put that on his show.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Swatman

Not true at all.
The name calling, the threats serve only to arm your Olbermanns and Garofalos. They are TROLLING for reactions like yours. The lowbrow stuff is exactly what they are looking for.

You heard her call the protesters essentially uneducated rubes.
Why reinforce her views?

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I really used to like Janeane's comedy routines on HBO. But I've never liked her political beliefs.

I'm just tired of her spewing her crap all the time. It makes me sick, especially as a Combat Veteran. She has no idea how things are for actual troops and continues to tell us all about world affairs without having experienced them first-hand.

Her latest thing is covering her body in bizarre tattoos which, to me, is a sign of a person who needs more attention than they're getting.

For instance, have you ever seen a really fat girl who decides that all she needs is a tattoo on her ankle to solve her dating problems? And she thinks it's a really original idea? Same thing with Janeane. She's so insecure that she just keeps talking about things she has no idea about. It's pretty sickening to me.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Loadmaster

I did too. I liked her sarcastic humor. Although, she insulted Dave Mathews Band fans, in one of her HBO shows. I was a DMB fan at the time. It's been downhill since!

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
reply to post by Swatman

You heard her call the protesters essentially uneducated rubes.
Why reinforce her views?

she already spewed that without my help. and all protests were peaceful, meaning niceness gets them nowhere. olbermann and J will still keep spewing hate.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
"What else do you wan...?
What else do you gotta...?
Whadya wanna know???"

BECAUSE I HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS?!?!?
What a joke...

I love Keith's sign off...
"Comedian, Actress, Political activist, and expert on the limbic brain."

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
This is all part of the plan.folks get the people going for each others throats and then you have the all knowing all powerful nwo coming in to offering to "save you."

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   

no. we have been hearing this for decades and its never happened. dont expect it to now.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Since when in Janenae Gerafalo a voice of America on CNN? I hate how they get these complete idiots on national news and sit back and watch them put their foots in their mouths. I mean really, no one took her seriously as an actress but now shes discussing politics and national events on CNN??? Why don't we just get George Clooney up there too. I'm sure he has some brilliant things to say when it comes to economic reform and national debt reduction. Oh wait....he already had a trip to the white house to discuss his concerns as a citizen. I'm just glad I have my doomsday kit and plan ready to go because this is about to sink into the ocean.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join