It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What CNN Didn't Show You About the Tea Parties

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

What CNN Didn't Show You About the Tea Parties

newsbusters.org

CNN's coverage of Wednesday's Chicago Tea Party, and in particular, Susan Roesgen's despicable performance, might end up being the lowlight in how the press reported yesterday's historic protests.

Yet, there's much more to this story.

Members of FoundingBloggers.com continued to videotape Roesgen after her much-publicized argument with a Party-goer, and you'll be surprised at what transpired
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
Founding Bloggers
www.youtube.com

[edit on 4/17/2009 by sp00n1]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
This Video Shows how CNN manipulates and controls the information you receive. They lie and deceive in order to tell you what to think. They only show extreme people (agent provocateurs) at the "tea parties" and claim everybody there is just some nut.

Way to go CNN. "We Report, YOU DECIDE!" is right up there with "Fair and Balanced". The corporate media is trying to hijack "the movement" so they can control the debate, and the dissent. "Oh, these "tea baggers" are just extremist republican nuts! They just hate Barack Obama and think hes the anti-christ!"

NOWHERE do they mention the more moderate or even liberal members of the protesters that hated GWB just as much! They go out of their way to avoid mentioning the true goals and aspirations of freedom loving americans everywhere.

Its a false dichotomy; "either you are a republican or you are a democrat. There is no in between. You are either with us, or you are against us!"

Video Embedded Below because CNN and YouTube suck and dont want you to know the truth;

newsbusters.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 4/17/2009 by sp00n1]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
oops, duplicate thread... my bad

please close

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Mainstream media has long since past the expiry date of their purpose.

The internet is now the unfiltered news reporting center. Main stream media serves one purpose and one purpose alone, to twist the reality of the situation in order to spin their own story.

All in all, don't watch the main stream news.
It won't do you any good... it will just bias you to one side.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
If CNN wants to keeo any credibitly at all they need to fire that reporter.
I'm all for trashin fox but that cnn reporter went way over the line.
I think those protests were a sounding board for a lot of extremists as well as the "normal" people and Fox promoted it to fan the fire but that doesn't excuse how that reporter handled herself. They are supposed to be better than that.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimstad

This Video Shows how CNN manipulates and controls the information you receive.

Oh jesus.

First off, yes, i agree with you. But now are you going to tell me that Fox News does not do the same thing?

It's all main stream media. I'm shocked that you saw this type of "reporter" behavior as news worthy content.

A few points

1.) The man should not have been there with his BABY
2.) The crowd was provoking the woman just as much as she was provoking the crowd
3.) To pretend that this is a strategy used only by CNN and "liberal" media is very dimwitted and short sighted, and only plays into the very thing that this reporter was taking part in: "My Team" Politics.

Here's a truthier side of the 'tea party'

"So CNN Becomes an even more dickish FOX"
LOL Priceless

[edit on 18-4-2009 by Fremd]

top topics

join