It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For people who still doubt FEMA Camps and foreign troops on our soil

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by logician magician

I know, how dare we even try to get to the bottom of it.
Or even ask any questions

Why dont we just bend over and let 'em rape us, oh already done.
Lets just laugh it all off and make fun of others instead of coming up
with something original or of any importance to the thread.
btw, your welcome for looking out for you and yours continualy......
and for caring and for even possibly putting our very lives on the
line for ALL of us!

[edit on 24-4-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I think there are fema camps whether to be used for help or for the death of population there are camps being created and invested in, bu the reason i believe that they will most likely be used for the murder of us is because of the way the govt is becomming its been documented that govt officials have stated that thye want to put a carbon tax on us and make us a one child nation and i believe this is the precurser to extermination camps because its also been stated that the world needs to reduce population and the us needs to reduce its population by at least 50% by 2015 all of this leads me to believe that the camps may be used for sinister reasons

And yall say the proof that the camps being used as death camps is because of what happened during katrina some of yall said that people werent killed during there times at those fema camps but that dosent mean that people wont die in thes ones

And why would the govt just now want to put up fema camps when they should have tried to set them up after 9/11 and katrina like they do now for future problems because you would think after 9/11 thye would have thought that it could happen again but did they try to set them up then no, but they want to do it now after the president has power now to declare martial law and people are waking up and taking a stand against the govt

so whether the govt will use these camps to save or kill people the problem is that they could and we wouldnt be able to do # about them

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreaken1993
And yall say the proof that the camps being used as death camps is because of what happened during katrina

Incorrect. There were not any death camps during or after Katrina. What was said, at least by me, was that we needed the emergency centers proposed in the bill because of what happened after Katrina.

some of yall said that people werent killed during there times at those fema camps but that dosent mean that people wont die in thes ones

It doesn't mean they will either.

but they want to do it now after the president has power now to declare martial law and people are waking up and taking a stand against the govt

Bush had that power. People screamed that he was going to declare martial law and throw us all in camps. People screamed that he was going to do something to postpone or cancel the elections. People screamed that he was going to try and be president for life. Lo and behold, Bush didn't do any of those things so now the claims have switched to Obama being the one who will do it. Same claims, different president.

There are many things the people need to wake up and take a stand against the government for, but an irrational fear of death camps isn't one of them.

so whether the govt will use these camps to save or kill people the problem is that they could and we wouldnt be able to do [snip] about them

Your doctor has the knowledge and ability to kill you as well. He could do that instead of healing you. Do you see that as a problem? Do you refuse to go to the doctor because of what he could do?

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

thats cool thewind, sorry. i thought the post didnt seem to make sense.

all good.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Incorrect. There were not any death camps during or after Katrina. What was said, at least by me, was that we needed the emergency centers proposed in the bill because of what happened after Katrina.

no one said that there were death camps but there were camps where they shipped them to different states where they lived

Bush had that power. People screamed that he was going to declare martial law and throw us all in camps. People screamed that he was going to do something to postpone or cancel the elections. People screamed that he was going to try and be president for life. Lo and behold, Bush didn't do any of those things so now the claims have switched to Obama being the one who will do it. Same claims, different president.

There are many things the people need to wake up and take a stand against the government for, but an irrational fear of death camps isn't one of them.

but that dosent mean that it wont happen, all these bills being passed seem like the precurser to martial law and fema camps, and the fact that there is supposed some sort of "attack" on us soil

Your doctor has the knowledge and ability to kill you as well. He could do that instead of healing you. Do you see that as a problem? Do you refuse to go to the doctor because of what he could do?

but the govt is more powerfull then a doctor and the knowledge of the doctor on how to kill us dosnt mean the govt wont

[edit on 24-4-2009 by dreaken1993]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

no one said that there were death camps but there were camps where they shipped them to different states where they lived

First, it helps if you leave the quote tags around what you are responding to so that it is easier to distinguish what you said and what someone else said. Just a friendly heads up to assist in readability of your posts.

Back on topic, you said:

And yall say the proof that the camps being used as death camps is because of what happened during katrina

This post states that someone else said there were death camps because of what happened during Katrina, that is incorrect. And there were not ready to go camps that they sent people to after Katrina, they had to construct areas for people to live. It wasn't something that was planned out very well ahead of time, it was a last minute thing.

but that dosent mean that it wont happen, all these bills being passed seem like the precurser to martial law and fema camps, and the fact that there is supposed some sort of "attack" on us soil

It doesn't mean it will happen either. People have been saying that everything was a precursor to martial law and FEMA camps for about 8 years now, and they will continue to say it for decades. It doesn't make it true.

And it is not currently a "fact" that there will be an attack on US soil. It is alleged that there will be. I allege that the government will start doing things that benefit the people more than themselves. Does that make it true? Nope, sure doesn't. Allegations should not be mistaken for facts.

but the govt is more powerfull then a doctor and the knowledge of the doctor on how to kill us dosnt mean the govt wont

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
well i know that there were no ready to go camps but eventually they were made and used

and i dont care if they have been claiming there to be martial law in the past the actions that are being taken by the us govt is suspiciously related to martial law and fema camps

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by dreaken1993

Use your common sense here dreaken. If the gov't had anything honest and wonderful planned for us with fema camps, why are they wanting to pass legislation that both "legalizes and authorizes" the use of these camps? Then why are they catagorizing folks as "right-winged" extremists if they protest the gov't on anything? Ron Paul is even on that list! People can try to debunk the camps all they want to, for do you think the gov't is really gonna tell us what they have planned for us "before" they start rounding us up? One thing good did happen today. Obama has backed off a bit on assault weapon confiscation! This only happened because people went out and spent a pile of money buying up those guns and all the ammo they could get their hands on! Like I have said many times, once they get our guns, they got us right where they want us then!

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
i have used my common sense and i have came to the conclusion that these camps will most likely be used as round em and bound em jails

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

i have used my common sense and i have came to the conclusion that these camps will most likely be used as round em and bound em jails

Well maybe you can answer this question I asked earlier?

Prison camps, designed and built to hold thousands of people against their will and all they have is a paltry 6 foot high fence?

That's all?

Seen a minimum security prison lately?

Double perimeter fences, razor wire everywhere, like this:

That's to keep petty criminals in.

So, how is a flimsy 6 foot high fence gonna stop thousands of people? They'll just push it over.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Hang in there buddy, yer learning! Don't think I was attacking your persona when I said, use your common sense. You'll learn as you get older, there's a difference between common sense and intelligence. My sister is a good example. Poor thing, if it comes from as book, she's sharp as a tack, but to have any common sense, she's dumb as a coal bucket! And she has 2 master's degrees, and I don't know how much other college education.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
i know that inteligence is where you know something say like from a book and common sense is where you look at a situation and come up with the most viable reason for such situation to be solved

and im pretty sure the guns would stop them

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Perhaps you should care. How many more years are people going to scream about FEMA death camps and presidents for life before they realize that it's not happening?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
aight i guess we going to just have to wait and see

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Not interested in my question?

I don't think anyone has actually been able to answer it yet.

I wonder why...

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
i said in my other post that guns would make that possible and what makes you think they wouldnt have electricity runnin through the fence and have like barracks where they would lock you up??

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

None of the pictures or videos I've seen so far show any kind of electric fence system on it.

As for guns, unless they're all in towers (I've seen maybe one video showing a tower) they're gonna get over run very quickly.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Thanks for your posts! Excellent question, I would like to answer if I may:
because they are dead? The dying would not have the strength to push on a fence.
Let alone the will to chance it and go anywhere and try to survive. Most that is.
The outside world would be ALOT worse by then with the murderous gangs, disease, famine, dehydration, rape, thievery and general violence and mayhem, I'm sure.
People will be begging to be let in probably. Just a (ugly) thought.
I mean if it ever gets that bad that we would need to go there in the first
place, why couldn't it conceivably happen that way, if you think about it?
If the camps really are to save people, not everyone is gonna fit anyway....

[edit on 25-4-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
and on you saying the ones you seen dont have any electric fences have you every stopped to think that those are no where near the amount of them they have set up in the country not to mention if they were to use under ground military bases

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I don't know why I didn't remember this man sooner! Anthony Hilder has some up to date videos on these prison camps. And right here in this article, Anthony is standing directly in front of one being built! Read this artilce and get a few of his dvd's. They'll open your eyes.

www.freeworldalliance.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join