It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For people who still doubt FEMA Camps and foreign troops on our soil

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Well, I have seen the fema camps, complete with razor wire and bunker towers for the guards. Three that I know of are Ft Dix, Ft AP Hill, and FT Picket. I took my basic and AIT at Dix, and after I left active duty, done some national guard time at both Picket and AP Hill.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

Well, why would congress be trying for the last 3 years to pass HR 645 legalizing and authorizing fema camps if they are notta big deal? Then you have people like Ron Paul, Ex-military people like Al Cuppett, Wayne Madson, and other various personel I have heard alex jones interview echo the same sentiments concerning these camps! Why was california congressman Brad Sherman "threatened" with martial law last oct if he didn't vote "yes" to the first tarp bailout? Was he told that he might be carted off to a local fema camp? Afterall, a NO vote is in the eyes of the gov't protesting to them under the patriot act now! Obama is already on record as wanting a "civilian" military as big as our regular military, and completely funded and trained! Now, with all our police that we have on the streets, why would we need such a force as this if nothing wasn't happening underneath the veil? Obama has broken every campaign promise he's made so far, or hasn't anyone else noticed. People will wake up, probably later than sooner though.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

So since you went to basic and AIT and went to a few bases, that means that there are FEMA camps? I'm pretty sure every base in the country has barbwire and armed guards at the gates, and have had them since 9/11.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

OH MY GOSH!

You have got to be kidding me. Are we still on this?

Despite the PROOF that the renowned video "evidence" was produced by a right-wing, militant woman who went nuts and was ostracized by her militia for wanting to go to Washington and kill people.
Despite the PROOF that this facility was an Amtrak repair site STILL IN USE TODAY!

Despite the evidence that FEMA HAS A DUTY TO PROVIDE FACILITIES FOR THE MANAGEMENT OF AN EMERGENCY!

We are still stuck on this insane conspiracy?

The FEMA camps do exist. They exist to provide support and infrastructure for regions in an emergency situation such as a natural disaster. They would facilitate treatment, evacuation and a base of operations.

Please, drop this stupid scenario from all the usual NWO stuff. It has been debunked over and over, it has been proven what the sites are for, and it has been proven that the video which started the whole thing was a BS story by a right-wing woman who lost the plot.

Everything since then is just more nutty people believing in it and pushing the story. Just because another person believes it, doesn't make it fact.

There is no evidence to suggest that the FEMA sites are anything other than bases to assist in an emergency. And there is all the evidence to suggest that hose making such claims are completely nuts or just without any evidence to back up their story.

I fully expect another long thread with numerous people posting the same video clips of others stating the same as though this is some form of evidence. It's not.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by detachedindividual]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

First, your link is broken. What's the title of the article and I'll search for it.

Second, you still apparently haven't read the bill. It is not for FEMA camps, and doesn't even mention FEMA. It's for the establishment of emergency centers. Something that would have helped had we had them right after Katrina.

Third, we are all right-wing extremists according to that report. Including members of Congress.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been brought up but I feel these camps are not for domestic "terrorists" or illegals.

The camps are for any one with debt.

Its always been about the money.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

mate, i dont understand your post. i was agreeing with you. i consider it extremely likely that there are camps. didnt i just say that?

in my last post i was saying that the people who dont BELIEVE in the camps arent any threat to FEMA, so they probably wont be the ones who are taken.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by rapunzel222]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by huntergatherer
Not sure if this has been brought up but I feel these camps are not for domestic "terrorists" or illegals.

The camps are for any one with debt.

Its always been about the money.

Oh, I'd like to hear the explanation for this one!

I'm willing to bet it doesn't make any cents.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
anyone with DEBT?

What, they have camps big enough for your entire nation?

Do corporations with more debt than liquidity count?

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Guys, FEMA camps are real. They used them in Katrina. They also are using them in California. Remember the governor offered homes for people in these camps? Also read this before you make any judgments over forced labor by the government by their own military: www.army.mil... Read it and weep.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Yes there were FEMA Camps after Katrina.

Poor people who had no where to go found themselves in government run camps. Where they were forced to do things like....do dishes, clean up their own messes, and make their OWN BEDS! Tragic.

It might have taken a little bit to move people who had no where to go out of the camps. Strange, how people with no direction, no where to go, find a nice warm, dry, somewhat regimented, SAFE place to live and they don't want to leave!!!!! Unbelievable.

The military boys end up doing forced labour??? It you can move it, lift it. If you can't move it clean it. If you can't move it and its clean, paint it. Isn't that the military way? Nothing new here.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Undertaker
Wednesday of this week I saw Russian/Foreign troops in our local sporting goods store. No joke people. Earlier that day a U.S. HH60 Jayhawk with what looked like extra fuel pods flew over heading to our local Coast Guard base. Two hours later I ran across these guys at the sporting goods store. There were 8-12 of them. What sparked my interest was when I walked into the store I heard them speaking Russian to eachother looking at gear. A couple were looking at the knife selection and a couple were looking at firearms. Not all of them were speaking Russian. Some were speaking english fluently. All were dressed in street clothes with wet hair as if they had just showered. A couple had black combat boots others street shoes. Most had the crew cuts or short military style hair. Most of them that I saw were 6'3 or more.
I walked out of the store down to the market(connected) and a couple were in the hallway with groceries. They had atleast 6 tubs of folgers coffee and 4-5 tubs of chocolate covered raisin's. I walked down the hall and ordered up a chai tea at the coffee stand and headed back towards them. My intention was to take a couple of photos with my camera phone. As I walked down the hallway I snapped a photo of the guys in the hallway with the groceries. I'll be damned if that phone didn't make the loudest kachink when it took the photo, these two spun around and I just about crapped myself head down I kept walking. I then walked out to my truck and there the van was with two more putting groceries in it. It was a U.S. govt white van. I snapped a photo of it too and bailed.
Honest truth.
I've never taken a photo off my phone and put it on the computer so I'll work on it and post. Nothing to really see other that a couple of guys standing with groceries (coffee and rasins) and a govt. van. Got the plate # though.

it could be a plish soldiers on some training there. most probably the pilots. Poland is fighting together with US in Afghanistan and Iraq and from time to time they make the exercises together in US or Poland. polish sounds like russian for someone who do not know any of the languages.
cheers

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
The other problem with this is the huge infrastructure and large number of people (10,000s) that would be needed to pull this off that all seem to be hidden. These camps would be very new with massive construction too and I have seen nothing or even a hint that anything like this is happening.

Sometimes we just need to think it all out as to what would really be needed to accomplish this and a clear picture forms of just how ridicules this idea is.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
Guys, FEMA camps are real. They used them in Katrina. They also are using them in California. Remember the governor offered homes for people in these camps? Also read this before you make any judgments over forced labor by the government by their own military: www.army.mil... Read it and weep.

I don't think anyone is arguing that the camps don't exist as much as they are arguing that they don't exist as evil entities that are ready to kidnap you from your house, force you into labor, and then bury you in their coffins.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Not sure if it worked before for others, but your link now goes to an error page. What was it supposed to link to?

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Another one who says these things are real with such conviction, it's like you want all this to go down just so you're proven right.

Here's what gets me.

Prison camps, designed and built to hold thousands of people against their will and all they have is a paltry 6 foot high fence?

That's all?

Seen a minimum security prison lately?

Double perimeter fences, razor wire everywhere, like this:

That's to keep petty criminals in.

So, how is a flimsy 6 foot high fence gonna stop thousands of people? They'll just push it over.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
For the poster who said that this is all about one person being right and the other being wrong?? That's ludicrous at best. It's not about being right or wrong, it's about getting the information out to the public. It's those people who want to be argumentative about it that are trying to be right when they say fema camps don't exist for no other purpose than something civil and peaceful. Well, if there were anything peaceful being planned, explain why the bill HR645 then? Explain why Ron Paul has been labeled a right-winged extremist and placed on the DHS watch list by DHS Head Napolitano? And then explain why former presidential candidate Alan Keyes said today that the Obama administration was planning another 9-11
so they could declare martial law and possibly cancel the 2012 elections? See link here:www.propagandamatrix.com...
Do you that scoff at this really think the gov't is going to tell us what they're going to do if anything they have planned is going to be to hurt us? Heck, the info about JFK isn't due to be released until 2020, and that's if only the last ones involved are dead! Wake up little ostriches and get your heads outta the sand before it's too late!

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

My apologies rapunzel, I was responding to someone else and accidentally hit your reply thingy. I can't even remember who it was I was going to reply to cause I am trying to answer everybody I can.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewind
It's those people who want to be argumentative about it that are trying to be right when they say fema camps don't exist for no other purpose than something civil and peaceful. Well, if there were anything peaceful being planned, explain why the bill HR645 then?

Are you serious? What do we need to do? Quote the whole bill for you here? Go read the darn thing yourself if you don't believe what has been said about it. It has been explained several times, so you're either ignoring the posts that have explained it or you are being intentionally dense.

Explain why Ron Paul has been labeled a right-winged extremist and placed on the DHS watch list by DHS Head Napolitano?

Almost everyone in the country is on that list now. Why should Ron Paul be special?

And then explain why former presidential candidate Alan Keyes said today that the Obama administration was planning another 9-11
so they could declare martial law and possibly cancel the 2012 elections?

It's called propaganda, which is conveniently part of the name of your source. It's called fear-mongering. The same thing was said about Bush and the last elections, and lo and behold he is out of office and martial law wasn't declared.

Do you that scoff at this really think the gov't is going to tell us what they're going to do if anything they have planned is going to be to hurt us?

Probably not. We just realize that running around yelling that the sky is falling every five minutes doesn't make it so.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

Yeah, they laughed at noah when he was building the ark, but when the waters began to rise, people were begging to get on that same big ole boat, weren't they? I am not trying to get you or anybody else to believe anything. You and your scoffing cohorts have a mind to think with, and how you use it is your business, but when people like me and a few others here post info that is credible and legit, you and your buddies, just cause it doesn't fit into your criteria, diss it for whatever bogus reason or another. Just last night I read an article and Alan Keyes said that the obama administration was planning their own 9-11 so they could instill martial law! Now, let's see here, that HR645 bill, Ron Paul, and Alan Keyes, Hmmmmmmmm. Wow, just one great big ole conspiracy eh? Right now they're working on taking our guns, I can't even begin to list the bills here for that, and now they have just passed a bill in the house last night and is going to the senate today about mentally unstable mothers. That bill is HR20. If passed, new mothers will have to take a psychiatric evaluation, and if found mentally unstable, will have to go on the ordered meds or give up their baby. So, little by little, the door is starting to close, and once all the laws are in place, you will see the camps begin filling up. It's start with domestic terrorists, you know, the protesters like those tea party folks, and then it'll be those who are fighting gun control, and then it'll be anybody who speaks out against the gov't at all. So, now ya might see the necessity of that HR645 bill now eh?? Probably not though.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join