It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Cramer (aka Bozo the Clown) Declares Depression is over

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

It's only Jim's personal portfolio that is out of thr recession.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketgirl

Actually it has even started yet! Wait until 2010.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
They should set up a booth somewhere on the street where passes-by can drop a dime in a bucket or whatever and then rub Cramer's shiny bald head for good luck. It will be like rubbing the belly of those statues in Chinese restaurants. Beyond that, its hard for me to imagine a use for him.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Been observing this clown for over 5 years now and my conclusion is this! No better way for big corporations to bait and switch stocks than to have a mascot!! Kinda like disney's (dumbo). In finishing this, all real traders would listen to this man's financial predictions, as much as, planning on a trip for the weekend and basing it off of your local weather station.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I was watching an old Simpsons rerun the other day. One of the characters was screaming at a TV .. Cramer was on .. he was screaming at Cramer about the very bad stock advice that Cramer had given out and that he had followed.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I thought this was interesting....

"Cramer is wildly inconsistent, and the performance of individual picks varies widely," Barron's reports. "So widely, in fact, that it is impossible to know with confidence that any sample of Cramer's recommendations will enable you to outperform the market."

blogs.moneycentral.msn.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join