It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel prepares to stike Iran.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
More rhetoric or does this mean something this time? By no means am I informed enough to judge these statements but it don't look good.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

Seems to me like the Empire holding the leash can change the world in an instant. All it takes is President Obama's go ahead and Iran is ended. What won't go wrong if this goes down?

[edit on 17-4-2009 by The Undertaker]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
They've been saying this for so long.

I actually just want them to go ahead and do it. Blow up the whole world while your at it.

But please please quit telling everyone "I'm gonna do it, i'm gonna do it!" and then never do it. Arrgghh.

I won't be surprise if Iran doesn't just wish them a happy Cinco De Mayo, and then Israel dumbfounded backs off for awhile till they get hyped up again.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
If these two nations go against each other we'll have a real World War III kinda situation going on I think. This was all in many prophecies back in the ancient day.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I think Bill Maher made it clear to me at least, that although it was prophecized, it is more a self fullfilling prophecy.

Either way, it's going to happen, I see it now as inevitable, Israel is afraid that in what a year, Iran will have nukes, and attack them. So Israel just wants to attack them now, before the nukes.

So that leaves us with a one year period to stop Iran, who surprisingly every other day is open to talks, but the other days there not. So fickle Ahmadenijad

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Iran cannot hit the US with a bomb, yet if israel strikes Iran, Iran will launch the missles it already has pointed at Saudi oil rigs.

This would STOP oil coming into the west.

If they fight like the rest of the middle east, and repel a full take over for ANY amount of time, the US will run out of oil.

israel illegally obtained atom bombs, and will plunge the world into WWIII to make sure they do not have to fight a fair fight!!!!

Take the A-Bombs away from israel, THAT THEY THEMSELVES SECRETLY AND ILLEGALY OBTAINED, and see if the hypocrytes start the world war they so willingly tell everyone they are going to start.

They are cowards hiding behind the power of the Atom.

Why didn't they fight this hard or at all against the Nazi's?

[edit on 17-4-2009 by breakingdradles]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
we have all been saying it for a while, we knew it would happen sooner or later

since the Rothschilds own Israel, and Iran is one of 5 nations who don't have a Rothschilds Central Bank, the pieces fit quite nicely don't you think?

it's just a matter of what the outcome will bring with other nations, the Illuminati/NWO have been wanting a WWIII for a long time.. who knows when they will call it into play

new topics

top topics

join