It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thomas Paine back yet again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this is the right section for this or not. If not, mods please move it to the proper place. Thank you.

www.youtube.com...

Good to see he is back at it again with a new vid.

Its nice to see people getting involved and caring about what the government does, instead of just sitting and doing nothing.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The view number has been stuck at 301 for the past hour.

Is anyone else seeing this or is it just my computer?

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I'm glad he's made another video.

I was worried what may have happened to him after that thread about this actor being invited to the White House. After that, he seemed to have disappeared for a little bit.

Likewise, where's Ron Paul? Or, am I more out of touch with reality than previously believed?

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MJND1990

The hit counter matters for naught. Send this on and get it out to everyone you know. What does matter is that this gets out, people watch it, understand it and do what is needed for the Republic.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreddyAuratus
I'm glad he's made another video.

I was worried what may have happened to him after that thread about this actor being invited to the White House. After that, he seemed to have disappeared for a little bit.

Likewise, where's Ron Paul? Or, am I more out of touch with reality than previously believed?

Bob Basso gave a very powerful speech at the Indianapolis tea party. Its on youtube but in a few seperate parts.

[edit on 17-4-2009 by MJND1990]

[edit on 17-4-2009 by MJND1990]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Bumping this thread to the top. We need to get word out about this video, the sooner the better. This is not over as the Great American Revolution is underway. As stated in the video he is calling for a massive march and protest in Washington DC with the numbers hitting the millions. This has to be done like nothing before as this is literally our future as Americans is on the line here. We need to take control of the government back.
Time to put the chains back on the beast.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Is this in the wrong section?

I can't believe no one else has commented on this in the past 12 hours.

[edit on 18-4-2009 by MJND1990]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Here is the video embedded for people too lazy to click the link. Interesting how Youtube is working to suppress the hit counters on all of the videos, I'd expect this video to get more hits registered but as stated in another thread Youtube has gone corporate sellout for big companies like Disney to drive video hits to the biggest buyers.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by spec_ops_wannabe

Here is the video embedded for people too lazy to click the link. Interesting how Youtube is working to suppress the hit counters on all of the videos, I'd expect this video to get more hits registered but as stated in another thread Youtube has gone corporate sellout for big companies like Disney to drive video hits to the biggest buyers.

It was frozen at 301 views for several hours. Then 1,195 for a few more hours. Now they have frozen it at 3,472.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I've watched all of this guys videos, they're quite stirring.

Oh about the hit counters on youtube, they don't refresh each time you view. That is why you will often see the ratings for the video actually higher than the views for a little while as the views are updated periodically from a large table within their database. It has absolutely nothing to do with the video being suppressed by youtube. I do wish some of you wouldn't see conspiracy in everything

Anyway i hope the guy keeps the videos coming as they're brilliant.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
I've watched all of this guys videos, they're quite stirring.

Oh about the hit counters on youtube, they don't refresh each time you view. That is why you will often see the ratings for the video actually higher than the views for a little while as the views are updated periodically from a large table within their database. It has absolutely nothing to do with the video being suppressed by youtube. I do wish some of you wouldn't see conspiracy in everything

Anyway i hope the guy keeps the videos coming as they're brilliant.

Actually it wasn't always that way, a few months ago I could refresh my videos and they would register with new views. Please do refer to this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And this Youtube video:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I think that man is a GREAT AMERICAN!

We all do indeed need to follow his call and take our country back. It's not too late but will be if we don't get our collective asses togther and FIGHT for what we know is right.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I love this mans passion, and he is so correct in everything he is saying.

I really hope more people receive his message.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by spec_ops_wannabe

A few months ago people were complaining on youtube about the exact same issue of views being lower than ratings. I would speculate that it is to do with how they have their servers set up and which server things are on. Wither way you merely have to wait a day and you will see the views refresh and vastly outweigh the ratings. That suggests they are not being dishonest and it is a simple delay in updating for the majority of videos.

Again people are seeing conspiracy where there is none, already the video with Mr.Paine in has updated with over 3000 views and 512 ratings (when i last looked).

EDIT

Oh and thank you for the video but i had already seen it

[edit on 18-4-2009 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Wow! That is heavy!

That's a fantastically well delivered speech full of more passion than any of the phony politicians is Washington could ever hope to deliver. Although every word Mr. Paine said was an important part of this brilliant message, the words I found most gratifying to hear were from the sergeant in the marines.

It always gives me hope, real hope when I hear US marines stepping up to the plate. I've been reminded time and again, that the marines especially are aware of their oath to defend America from all enemies, both foreign and domestic. And I believe they will do just that. I respect all members of the military (as long as they don't side with the dark lords) but Marines really do rock! It may very well be they, in the end, who tip the balance of power and save America's a$$ from the black hearted NWO bastards who own the FED and who have already stolen half the world's wealth.

[edit on 18-4-2009 by Albertarocks]

new topics

top topics

join