It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've got the answer to our border problems

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I've got the answer to our border problems.

Our president thinks that Americans are causing the cartel problems in Mexico (through getting the weapons from American sources) and he also thinks that illegal immigration isn't a real problem so why don't we just make an offer to Mexico. You (Mexico) stop illegal immigration to the U.S. and we'll stop supplying guns. Haha... win - win right?

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I'd rather position troops on the boarders with a "shoot to kill" order and make that clear as day the illegal's wanting to enter this country . When are we going to stop letting these people invade our country, take our jobs, suck up health care dollars and welfare benefits only to reproduce and continue the cycle?

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by alyosha1981
I'd rather position troops on the boarders with a "shoot to kill" order and make that clear as day the illegal's wanting to enter this country . When are we going to stop letting these people invade our country, take our jobs, suck up health care dollars and welfare benefits only to reproduce and continue the cycle?

Ahh, but that would take a president that believed it was a problem in the first place.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
I've got the answer to our border problems.

I've got an even better answer. It's called "bullets to the back of the skull."

[ guess I've got to add one hunnert characters here...one hunnert bottles of beer on the wall, one hunnert bottles of beeeer...]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Not only that but also people (citizens) who are tired of all the illegals streaming into the country by the millions taking whatever they want and reproducing to be able to stay. And the people who harbor these illegals should also be punished accordingly, not issued tickets and small fines.

[edit on 17-4-2009 by alyosha1981]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

How much different is the Mexican border prob different,

Than Americans storming the Iraq border

Afgan border

they dont want you in THEIR country either

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
there are differences
the Iraq thing i won't go into. but the troops in iraq are not there for money or jobs in itself and the US of A and other allies pay for the troops stay and hopefully soon exit...
the border crossers are here for money, a job maybe, better health care and schools- which their population lowers the averages by attending and creating a need for English as a second language in America. they do take welfare and free health care dollars, even when no exists. horrible rise in crime and population and waste pollution as the cars many bring over are as illegal according to emission laws as they are in residency laws.
the list goes on and on and only when you live on a border area do you see the huge negative impact a person off the grid can do- they can leave or get tossed out of the country and crawl back in with a new name...
and start again, and as they have a new name the men can abandon the previous family for the state to deal with the newly born citizens...

new topics

top topics

join