It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teabaggers on The Daily Show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Just wanted to share the April 16th episode of The Daily Show, where Jon Stewart takes on the news channels and call their bs

www.thedailyshow.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
:shk: Ugh ... Usually he's okay but on this he was showing his bias and was acting just like that dimwit CNN lady. He's definately NOT giving this administration the same level of shakedown that he gave the last corrupt administration.

Sorry .. but The Daily Show gets a
on this.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Agreed.

I watched this episode when it first aired at 11pm, and as a normal fan of TDS, it made me almost physically ill listening to Stewart uphold the status quo of Liberals vs Fox News. Even referring to FN as the organizers.

I enjoyed John Oliver leaving protesters flustered, but I'm sure that segment was hand-picked like those on any other MSM outlet.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra
I'm sure that segment was hand-picked like those on any other MSM outlet.

BINGO. He was acting like the typical biased MSM and was NOT producing the level of shakedown that we have come to expect from The Daily Show. Perhaps because his other shows have all been so good it becomes very obvious when he acts like those he usually shakes down. This was a major disappointment.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
dennis miller said it best today

" john stewart is an activist disguised as a comedian. Anytime he makes fun of you endlessly on his show, and you actually answer back, he hides behind the veil of comedy to look innocent"

just watching that link you gave me, i see it. He attacks all the tea party goers and attacks the people that are protesting the government, yet if it was GW bush and this was going on, john stewart would be 100% serious and would probably be at the tea party, probably bagging anderson cooper or something.

new topics

top topics

join