It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a way that I can use this website with the Nintendo DSi?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I just got the new Nintendo DSi. It has a web browser and it can take pictures. I want to know if I can use this website with it, and, if I can use the mobile feature with my new DSi.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Try "m.abovetopsecret.com" through the internet browser...if it works then the answer is yup. If it doesn't then...well, I never said I knew anything about the DSi...

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I'd try the same m.abovetopsecret.com, although I have to be honest and say that I find it a little difficult to navigate and post from my Blackberry on there...particularly starting new threads.

Recent posts posting aint a problem though - whoops - missed an apostrophe there.

That's a new one though - I'll give it that. Good luck dude.

Peace,

MGGG

EDIT TO ADD:

I actually find that www.abovetopsecret.com/m.php works best for me from mobile devices - cant figure out how to start a new thread or browse though, but the layout is the more user friendly out of the two...

[edit on 17-4-2009 by machinegun_go_go]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
I just got the new Nintendo DSi. It has a web browser and it can take pictures. I want to know if I can use this website with it, and, if I can use the mobile feature with my new DSi.

Nerd alert!

I am kidding. A star for you. I have never accessed this site...well, once from an I-Touch.

new topics

top topics

join