It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ChemTrails In Oswego, NY

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by impaired

And as far as people saying that they ARE just contrails, tell me this: Why do they literally span for miles and miles (I would say on average 15 - if not 20?)

How far do you think aircraft fly? Satellite images often show contrails that are hundreds of miles long.

, and why are they so damn thick? Then they disperse all over the place!!! They literally expand!

This might be worth reading:

www.airspacemag.com...

It should explain most of your questions.

And yes, these contrails are a problem and yes, science is concerned

www.imperial.ac.uk...

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I have seen a video of a guy that has ran test on the "pollen" emitted from this trails. It came back filled with tons of dense metals Ill search for it and post it up when I find it.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Ok here it is. The chem trail information starts around the 2:00 min mark, what I had mentioned about the guy who did testing starts around the 7:00 min mark but please watch before that as well. I invite skeptics alike to debunk what this video presents.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by lastmanstanding

Barium and Aluminum both come from natural and man made sources on the ground. There are a number of manufacturing industries that release large amounts of Barium.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by lastmanstanding

That old chestnut?

I refer you to this post regarding that story:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And some more reading:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Originally posted by Magnivea
I really need to figure out a way to get all of the people that are trying to say these are something else to the Schenectady area.

Once you watch a C-130 flying over your house at about 1000 feet with a fine mist coming from distinct spots on the underside of the wings, maybe you'll believe it.

Or maybe when the large "pollen" problem in this area is still leaving a thick yellow film all over your car in the middle of fall. Or when that magic pollen is covering totally fresh otherwise untouched snow.

I'm just going to keep taking pictures until someone can explain these things to me in a way that doesn't involve condensation coming off of a plane that's only been airborne for 1/4 mile.

Why don't you collect some samples of this pollen and get it tested?

Would that not prove what you're saying?

You could do what no other chemtrailer has done, prove they exist.

You see, I really would. The thing about that is there have been DOZENS of people that have done that. And yet the people on here that deny everything until they have proof in their hand (that they will never actually have because the only actual interest in putting any effort in that they have is trying to further their own personal thoughts and feelings on it) still say things like "You could do what no other chemtrailer has done, prove they exist".

So why waste my own time and money that I don't have to spare just for more of the same crap? You're not going to change our minds, we're not going to change yours. So why ever come into these threads in the first place?

Edit to add: Please don't use the term "Deny Ignorance" in your response. I'll consider it a personal favor.

[edit on 4/18/09 by Magnivea]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnivea

Because the pollen hasn't been proven to be coming from the planes, and there are too many other sources of barium and aluminum to prove that they're coming from contrails. The only way to prove beyond a doubt is to take a sample directly from the trail, under controlled conditions, and have it analyzed.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magnivea

You see, I really would. The thing about that is there have been DOZENS of people that have done that. And yet the people on here that deny everything until they have proof in their hand (that they will never actually have because the only actual interest in putting any effort in that they have is trying to further their own personal thoughts and feelings on it) still say things like "You could do what no other chemtrailer has done, prove they exist".

I understand "the average Joe" wouldn't have the means to take proper samples, but there is no excuse for any of the pro-chemtrail sites out there, these guys make money out of chemtrails, yet don't go out and get the hard proof. Why not?

Probably because there is no hard proof to get, they wouldn't want to kill their cash cow now would they?

So why waste my own time and money that I don't have to spare just for more of the same crap? You're not going to change our minds, we're not going to change yours. So why ever come into these threads in the first place?

The same thing could be asked of you as well, couldn't it?

Edit to add: Please don't use the term "Deny Ignorance" in your response. I'll consider it a personal favor.

[edit on 4/18/09 by Magnivea]

Ok I won't use deny ignorance, how about deny scare mongering?

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by impaired
reply to post by middleclasssoldier

Yeah, I'm in Somerset County; weather has been great as well, and I too have been seeing some serious "Chemtrails".

These aren't contrails - I don't care what anyone says...

Edit to add: And I saw some tonight (yes - in the dark). It was like 2-3am... I have never seen them at night.

And as far as people saying that they ARE just contrails, tell me this: Why do they literally span for miles and miles (I would say on average 15 - if not 20?), and why are they so damn thick? Then they disperse all over the place!!! They literally expand!
So if they're not "chemtrails", then they are MAJOR pollution, which would then be called Chemtrails, no? Chemicals destroying our enviornment? Tainting the air with whatever carcinogens are the product of jet-fuel combustion?
So either way, us nutty chemtrial thinkers win, if even by a technicality.

[edit on 4/18/2009 by impaired]

it was funny because i went home for my lunch break the other day and saw a fresh chem trail right over my apartment so i took a quick video. went inside fro about 15-20 min and came back out and the thin line had turned into this fat cloud. i started to take some video and my landlord was watching me and asked me what i was i doing. i told him and he now thinks im a nut job. oh well.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I think simply put the correct response is ...Chemtrails are bogus and I most certainly think its a waste of your time and mine to be too concerned about them! but it sure makes for a fun conspiracy theory lol!

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by middleclasssoldier
. i started to take some video and my landlord was watching me and asked me what i was i doing. i told him and he now thinks im a nut job. oh well.

OT, but I'm sure many folk in my town, who don't know me, recognise me as the "weird guy who's aways taking photos of clouds". Fortunately it seems to be regarded as a harmless eccentricity

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Ok, I have something to post here:
A fellow poster on this thread said that chemtrails or contrails are just exhaust at a higher altitude because it's colder up there...
Ok...
The other day it was hot as hell out here. Heat aside, I saw 2 contrails/chemtrails literally span from one side of the sky to the other. Very thick stuff...
BUT.
I saw at least 2 other planes (this was all happening while the first two were spewing these trails) at least 10,000 feet higher, and they were releasing NOTHING. Nothing at all...
Also around the same time, I saw regular contrails... The ones that are about 5x longer than the planes themselves - the way they should be.
So...
Debunk that.
Can't wait for a response.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by impaired

It's down to temperature and humidity.

Firstly the temp at ground level has no bearing on the temp at 30,000ft - as anyone who has climbed Everest will know

Secondly, whilst the humidity at 28,000ft maybe condusive to contrail formation, that at 32,000ft may not

Thirdly, from ground level it's very difficult to judge by eye the relative altitude of aircraft

Fourthly, this has been the subject of extensive research for 50 years.

This may help:

www.airspacemag.com...

<< 1   >>

join