It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disgusting Dominoes Employee's

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
video.yahoo.com...

now this is suppose to be a hoax ... now they have felony warrents for their arrest....

www.youtube.com...

I say let the customers who received those pies and sandwiches -- enjoy watching these two - eat the customers excrement.... sheee it for those who dont know what it is...

[edit on 17-4-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

Disgusting is not a descriptive enough word to use for these former employees.
But, due to T&C, it will have to suffice.

I choose not to give my money for Dominoe's product, same for Pizza Hut, but for different reasons.

The employees make a company, unfortunately, there is no test to apply to ensure that such shenanigans occur. I think these people should be made to pay the difference in the loss of income for the next 5 years , as a part of their punishment. That after they serve the time for committing the acts of terrorism
that were foolishly broadcast to the millions of U-Tubers.

Gives new meaning to "what kind of toppings would you like on your pizza?"

I'll pass, thank you, very much.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Disgusting.

I guess people will finally understand the companies name by how it will now fall.

Like a pile of Dominoes.

[edit on 17-4-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I'm glad these guys are dumb enough to post it on Youtube.

Remember those commercials, whatever you put on the internet, everyone can see. And creepy guys are coming up to that little girl. Yeah.

You get the point, but really, what motivates someone to do this.

And I believe the girl was a sex offender? My faith in humanity, falls a little now.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
you would have to be an idiot to believe their persidents statment that this only happend at that one store and no longer goes on. the sad truth is if you have ever consumed food you didnt watch the entire prep from the earth to your mouth you have consumed some thing similar to what those poor people were feed. but i guess if you dont know then its not so bad you dont have to think about it. isnt bodly fluids how you spread AIDS not to mention any thousands of other bugs. oh well, what could we do to eleminate it totaly sadly i doubt there is any way to acheive that.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

If you know many people who work in restaurants, you will know that this stuff happens ALL THE TIME...
To cite just one example (he's dead now, so I don't feel bad telling) my one beloved friend used to regularly spit in the ice machine and urinate in the iced tea and lemonade...and this was in one of them national chain restaurants always advertising on my TV...
There is a lot of hatred in your food chain...

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Yes Yes Yes

We all have heard of the employees urinating in the pickle jars at one of the favorite "Burger Sling" locations. When I lived in Cali I heard it then I moved to Md same story. Somebody who was a friend of a friend told me that...

If this is so ramped then why no Huge outcry over these disgusting acts?

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08

And I believe the girl was a sex offender? My faith in humanity, falls a little now.

Republican where did sex offender come from?

just wondering i didnt catch it. i watched the vid again after i read your post. i think she said they were both gay. however could you tell me about what time it would have been said on the vid, or where you got that from. not trying to rip on you i just want to make sure i didnt miss anything and get all the facts i can about the story.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I saw it somewhere, hold on let me go find it.

I also said I think, not sure. but pretty sure.

Off to go find source.

perezrevenge.com...

He we go, found it.

Yep, she was gay, or at least Bi.

[edit on 17-4-2009 by Republican08]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I worked at a subway for three years and only once did i see a co worker do anything gross. He covertly spit in a cops sandwich because the particular cop had a had a knack for shaking down mary jane users, taking their stash and never reporting it.

However, I had a real good friendship with the manager, we always had a nice little pesudo sexual chemistry thing going on, and she told me to NEVER, EVER EVER EVER eat a sandwich made by one particular employee. this dude had MAD issues, and I never found out what it was he was doing, but I came in one night around closing and his boyfriend was in the back shirtless and looked like a deer in the headlights when i came in, so i figured I wouldnt be midnight snacking that night.

From my experiences, dominoes have some pretty bad employees, but i guess any business in America can be susceptible to that.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I wish I could believe that this was just a hoax and that things like this never happen anywhere were foods are prepared and served but we all know that that this occurs far more times then it should.

I know people who are afraid to complain about a mishandled order or a meal that fell short of one's expectation for fear that the returned product would have been maliciously tampered with.

My grandmother refused to eat any place where she could not watch at all times what was being done to her food in preparation.

She worked over seventy years in the restaurant business as a baker and she said that she had seen it all.

The truth of the matter is that we have no way of knowing what is done to our food from the farm to the plate. We take our chances every time we purchase any food product.

Unfortunately with the increase in disgruntled, overworked and under paid food handlers we roll the dice each and every time.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Anyone that messes with peoples food or drink while serving them should be in prison.

Pure disgusting.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I have worked in food services as a chef and I am clean and meticulous...including never going back and forth between food to money and back again, and washing my hands so often that they are now horrid looking for my age.

I didn't mind having some fun at work but nothing that includes the food, I treat all foodstuff as if my own family was eating it.

I have complained to Little Cesaers (spelling?) because their delivery guy once 'assumed' his own tip and bitched and complained and ho-hummed about giving back change. I want to see the change FIRST and then I decide the tip. He was all disgusted that he had to dig into his pocket for change from 2 twenties, I had over 4 bucks coming back to me and he tried walking away initially. I called their store, no doubt they put me on the comp as a 'troubled customer' so I will never order from them again. The manager I spoke to was equally as rude when I complained and I could hear her typing a note about my complaint. No way I would call back, likely it would have spit in it...or worse.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by drsmooth23
He covertly spit in a cops sandwich because the particular cop had a had a knack for shaking down mary jane users, taking their stash and never reporting it.

Pretty gutsy considering that you watch your sandwich being prepared right in front of you at subway. And gee, I thought I was relatively safe there for that reason. What gets me about this story is that it wasn't just some immature teens who need to learn some life lessons, these were fully-grown adults acting like complete idiots.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
OMG!!!

That's just low. Repugnant! Whatta buncha dirtbags!!!

I hope that someone [*SNIP*] in their sanguich!

Does anyone else have this weird phobia and "inspect" their food b4 eating, for this very reason. Makes me sick!

[edit on 17-4-2009 by Ben Niceknowinya]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4/18/2009 by AshleyD]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Constantly inspecting my food!!

Don't worry I think in prison or jail or whereever they won't find it funny either, inmates may have to assume that that food was served to their family on the outside.

And jailers who order food alot will definately be taking good care of them. They may even get one of those famous Special Sandwiches from Harold and Kumar escape from Guantanomo bay!! A CMS.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I co-owned a franchise for a year, I sold my stock in the corp a couple years back but it always amazed me how quick employees would change without bosses around. We had one employee who was a family friend of mine, but none of the other staff knew that. So she would always tell me exactly how things went. Though we never had anything as serious as this, we did encounter a lot of slacking, poor service and basically just ignorance towards customer needs.

What's clear here is that those employees are retarded. So retarded they post the video on the internet, come on people, doesn't that just screeeammm I am retarded? Don't let this reflect on Dominos are harshly as it first appears. Trust me, that franchise owner is flipping his damn lid and this is definitely not something he ever wanted.

But it comes down to not being able to always watch your employees, unfortunately that's just reality.

[edit on 17-4-2009 by king9072]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

A clear sign that some people shouldn't be allowed to be in public or work around anything we put in or around our mouths. Granted some are tired of poor pay and lousy hours but these are just idiots. Makes you think again about ordering za and chicken wings or breadsticks eeeewwwwwwwwwwwww.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
This, among many other reasons, is why I NEVER eat out. I just can't trust the people in the back room and I don't like not knowing where my food came from or whether it's been spit on or been sitting in a fridge for 3 months. Cooking your own food is healthier, tastes better, costs less, and there is guaranteed to be no spit on it.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I'm amazed at the naiveté of the American fast food buying consumer, owners, managers etc....

You hire kids, for slave wages, that haven't developed a sense of ethics and are much more interested in playing with their wii wii, don't train them properly, treat them like ****, and then wonder why they spit in the food.

Perhaps it's just me but the solution is clear. PAY A DECENT WAGE SO THE KIDS WILL ACTUALLY WANT TO WORK THERE and not screw around.

My business model always included, Pay well, be respectful and grateful and not put the profit motive before the humanity of the employee. My people, I could trust not to steal, and take care of my business even when I was on extended vacation in Cabo or Topolobampo or at a trade show.

When I was a Kid working, my motto was...."Pretend to pay me and I'll pretend to work"

"You get what you pay for dumb___"....economics 101

Topic.....Dominoes sucks, Franchises suck....Bring back the Mom and Pop restaurants if you want good food, good service and a non industrial place to hang out.

[edit on 17-4-2009 by whaaa]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join