It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We The People not slave's to the goverment.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
The government is suppose to protect and do what we want...In our best intrest

Let's say we want all unclassified Ufo paper's....
We vote nation wide..if the majority of voter's say YES...they have to cough it up.

We voted majority wise for obama.
On the premises He would not tax the poor..
CHANGE he called it.
Even the oddasity to call it HOPE.
Well in a way he gave us hope he got elected didn't he.

Tobacco tax.. was the straw obama lied on that broke my back...
Tobacco tax is a tax on the poor ANY WAY you want to look at it.

But when police can search your car at random or beat you down & taser you.
And you can not even voice you opinion of your government and how it's holding you down like a 500 pound bully in 8th grade.

Sure you have a RIGHT to refuse search..you did nothing wrong to be searched.
But trust me i know as a american..saying NO you can not search my car..will get you the beat down of a lifetime.
then they will allways say you resisted something to have cause.
I even had police say..because i said No to the search of my car at a road check...i was suspicious..and was dragged out of my car beat and took to jail .

But Why and how did we allow it to get this bad?
I am not totally blaming obama here.
congress and them senator's are pretty bad...
They want raise's all the time...they don't make enough money they say.

Heck with money just do OUR bidding...If we tell you write a bill on so and so... and vote DO IT....

Not to mention Fedral goverment..should not have the right to impose it's ideal's on my state's law's.
AS with the Ten commandment's in court house's.

But it's a shame THEY WORK FOR US HUH

Seem's to me the government has sold us into slavery to the fedral reserve along time ago.
Yet isn't slavery illegal?

So please think twice before you criticizes your government.

They do not work for you..they are your Slave Owner's....remember what happen to Kunta Kinte in that "Root's movie by alex haley?

It's no different accept you are shackled by money...we was bought at birth to pay off our nation debt.

More of a vent..i know ...But i speak the truth if you care to listen..
I will not hold your hand and say ...it will be ok.
I will speak it as i see it and continue to.

Do i love America?
YES!!!!!!
Am i tired of all the BS in goverment with spending money like it's water?
YES!!!
Will anyone that read's this thread care your kid's freedom's are at risk of being drastically different than what we had growing up?
NO!!!!

anyways peace

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I wanted to add.

To be a president..you have to be republican or democrat.
Yes i know there is other's.

But They hand pick our president's they feed us.

So to think OR to say ..any man can become president is total and a outright LIE.

I had no Vote as a American...To say i wanted hillary and obama to be My democratic nominee's..

Therefore it's hand picked....

Let's say A Liberal is running for president.

Beside's write in on the ticket..there name isn't even on the ballot.

Why?
if there running they should be on every state's ballot.

either way you think you have a say in picking the president and leader's in congress...but you got no clue.

Look at how CNN and major media outlet's Jumped on Tea party's..calling name's ect....
It's only because of obama....RIGHT WING nutjob's ect...
They are bought and paid for by Uncle sam to feed us our mind blowing BS.
[edit on 17-4-2009 by TheAmused]

[edit on 17-4-2009 by TheAmused]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
There are really two Americas.

1. The one our founding fathers established with freedom, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Baseball, Moms apple pie, Coca-Cola and Sundays or Saturdays to worship the God of your own understanding. Freedom of Choice, Freedom of Religion, Freedom of the Press, and Freedom from tyranny.

I remember reading something about it here in this document maybe we should all get familiar with it again.

United States Declaration of Independence

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

2. The present mess we now find ourselves in.

join