It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Officers Handcuff Documentary Filmmaker at Katie Couric Journalism Award Event

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Officers Handcuff Documentary Filmmaker at Katie Couric Journalism Award Event

www.breitbart.tv

John Ziegler: John went to USC to witness and ask questions about Katie Couric getting the Walter Cronkite journalism award for her interview of Sarah Palin. He intended to also give away copies of his film but was literally prevented from doing so. He did not go there hoping for or expecting any sort of confrontation, especially with law enforcement. He was simply shocked and horrified by what happened there, as should every freedom loving American.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
A few points of Irony.

Remember the "don't tase me bro" kid who got blasted by the radical right for "resisting arrest" Their comments were "he got what he deserved"

Insert John Zeigler doing the exact same thing.

1.) He was not invited to the event.
2.) This is a private event. He has no constitutional right to be there.
3.) He's making a public scene
4.) He was asked to leave, repeatedly, and refused to do so.

He got what he deserved.

To the radical right wing who claim this is unfair (and i quote from the source)

He was simply shocked and horrified by what happened there, as should every freedom loving American

Please. Get over yourself. He broke the law.

Hypocrisy at its worst.

I've never seen a group of adults act like such children as i have seen so far post 2008 election from the some at the Republican party.

It's one temper tantrum after another, a bunch of hissy fits and "im taking my ball and going home"

This guy got what he deserved.
If this were a public event, that'd be a different story.

www.breitbart.tv
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 17-4-2009 by Fremd]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Thanks for your well though out, and obviously non-biased opinion of what happened. This quote really captures the American spirit

Originally posted by Fremd
It's one temper tantrum after another, a bunch of hissy fits and "im taking my ball and going home"

This guy got what he deserved.
[edit on 17-4-2009 by Fremd]

I really couldn't tell what your stance was by your avatar... I wonder if Hawking came up with that, because whoever it was, he/she was certianly a genius.

Peace
-E-

Edit to add that my post was sarcasm, since based on your post you probably couldn't figure that out by yourself

[edit on 17-4-2009 by MysterE]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Fremd

If it was private property and/or a private party and he was asked to leave and refused, then I agree - he got what he deserved. Just like the "don't tase me bro" guy got what he deserved.

You don't disrupt an organized event without consequences.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

Edit to add that my post was sarcasm, since based on your post you probably couldn't figure that out by yourself

wow, so much for talking about the post.

You're going to come into my post and attack me?
LOL

I really couldn't tell what your stance was by your avatar... I wonder if Hawking came up with that, because whoever it was, he/she was certianly a genius.

actually, i did. When you say hawking...i assume Steven?

[edit on 29-4-2009 by Fremd]

top topics

join