It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the gold standard

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   
i was reading an article by zachariah sitchen about the depopulization of yugoslavia through genocide and "ethnic cleansing" for the colonization for 12 million aliens. the info was confirmed by three different high level intelligence agents according to sitchen. as we know the annunaki made us (man) to mine the gold they needed for their deteriorating atmosphere. ever wonder why f.d.r. made it illegal in the 30's for anyone to posess gold? ever wonder why we are on a floating currency system, but yet the us govt still holds gold as a "commodity"? just a thought

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   
The Annunki created the Igiggi and they were doing labor .. farming, sheepherding, building, etc.
ragz-international.com...

They weren't digging gold. Gold wasn't that critical. Food, shelter, and clothing were, however.

FDR was attempting to fix the price of gold, to control inflation. The fixed price was raised in the 70's and since then, gold "floats" around $400/ounce (controlled by world banks. It was NOT at one time... then the Hunt Brothers tried to corner the silver market and drive prices sky high. That's when the governments decided to do something.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:39 AM
link   
The US was in the depths of the great depression in the mid thirties, and the US dollar was gold backed to the amount of $20 per ounce.

In order to try to revive the dead economy the FED wanted to place more paper money in circulation to try to revive the economy. They did this by making it illegal for the public to hold gold. As soon as all the gold was either removed from circulation or hoarded, they revalued the US dollar at $35 per ounce of gold.

All went well until 1971. The Vietnam war bankrupted America, and the only way Nixon could pay for it was to just print more dollar bills. He was able to do this by taking America and the world off the gold standard.

Since 1971 all world currencies are pure paper not backed by anything.

It has nothing to do with Aliens or some sinister plot being hatched in Disneyland by Micky Mouse and the CIA.

If you believe the financial market is controlled by shape shifting reptilians from another dimension, good luck with your investments.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Warpspeed

OK I missed something there. Off the gold Standard in the 70's?
I thought I recall from school that actually happened much earlier in the 30's under FDR

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mib5623

hey, i've just recently realized all this stuff, this story, our story so it seems.
i too thought about the gold. cause why do we care so much about gold. i certainly can live with it and can't imagine why, throughout all human civilizations, we would continue to care enough about to display it with such pride. like we were bringing our gods what they had created us to find for them. or unabashedly showing them how much we had but were gonna hide away from them when the moment comes. the rebellion of the fallen angels continues and is now in each and every one of us, more or less.
and don't forget the bloodlines of the illuminati, the big idea that george h.w. bush speaks of that almost seems like it is too big an idea for any amount of human minds and time to come up with. perhaps there fathers who were in charge of keeping us in check anyway, propped there own children up when the time came and gave them a plan to run with until their return.

top topics

join